How is there no thread about this?...

How is there no thread about this?? @TheLastRefuge just exposed why the police looked the other way after lots of people raised the alarm about Nikolas Cruz, and why the police did not enter the building during Nikolas' shooting spree. The police have purposely been standing down to youth crime for years and it finally backfired on them. The real reason that the school shooting is huge and it has finally been exposed. We need to tell the world how and why Nikolas Cruz was allowed to be a school shooter. The truth will be exposed this is the beginning of the end.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
archive.is/nVaOu

Other urls found in this thread:

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
scribd.com/document/371916407/Broward-Co-Collaborative-Agreement-on-School-Discipline-MOU
prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline
archive.is/cqqhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is the last refuge is this somebody I can take at their word

>threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

tl;dr: Police worked with politicians and school superintendent to purposefully not arrest a certain quantity of students per month in order to receive federal grants and funding. Every year crimes get worse and worse and nothing is done. Arguably what lead to the school shooting happening even though they were warned multiple times.

>The police have purposely been standing down to youth crime for years
This is probably happening all over USA.

No wonder "youth gangs" and gang shootings are rampant in some part of your country.

Keep the dindus in school, nobody cares if youths end up shot dead on street corners once a week. You can ignore that. Even though it goes up to the 100's every year.

But you can't ignore 17 dead in a school on a single day.

I'm not sure but he says he's ready and willing to testify. There are lots of links in the thread if you can't trust him and least check out his sources.

THERE'S A FUCKING LEGAL AGREEMENT!!

scribd.com/document/371916407/Broward-Co-Collaborative-Agreement-on-School-Discipline-MOU

This is just horrible.

THIS IS A GENERALLY ACCEPTED POLICY!!

"Broward announced broad changes designed to mitigate the use of harsh punishments for minor misbehavior at the beginning of this school year. While other districts have amended their discipline codes, prohibited arrests in some circumstances, and developed alternatives to suspension, Broward was able to do all these things at once with the cooperation of a group that included a member of the local NAACP, a school board member, a public defender, a local sheriff, a state prosecutor, and several others. In early November, The Miami Herald reported that suspensions were already down 40 percent and arrests were down 66 percent."

prospect.org/article/reversing-broward-countys-school-prison-pipeline
archive.is/cqqhY

No!
Why would this genius idea ever come back and bite them in the ass!!

Totalt lack of order. This is madness.

"For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

Only then a Parkland school shooting happened. For Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel this had to be an "oh shit" moment; but not for the reasons the media initially thought. If people start digging, they'll discover the shooter was one of those previously excused students"

Like all other government orchestrated mass shootings, the police were told not to intervene. These shootings always happen in liberal areas and the police always sit back and watch them happen. The criminal democrats believe this must happen for the greater good(banning guns), and they don’t give a shit how much blood they have on their hands.

Bump

There has been. You must've been afk

>sensible_chuckle.gif
can't wait to their faces.

See^ but now i have to commit honorable sudoko. Goodbye pol.

Is it true that burgers are demons that cant cry or are most of these events staged with actors. Y noone crie?

Well there should be more then. This is pretty fucking huge if true and the literal smoking gun Sup Forums has been waiting for.

Someone post infographs and help share this across social media.
>share this across social media.

this is what upsets the order of big media and if this isnt some set up- it is the main issue they have with us.

Does anyone know any more about @TheLastRefuge? Normies are going to shit bricks once they start hearing this if the twitter account has a shred of legitimacy.

The Jews cut it out to make lotion.

" I will give testimony, provide names, outline dates, and give all prior records to any lawyer for use in a wrongful death lawsuit"

big if true

Here's a legitimate and timely conspiracy actual exposed with huge real world implications and no one gives a fuck. Sup Forums really is all bots nowadays

I'm still reading it. The implications are huge.

Thanks

bamp

>I have the truth
>no I have the truth
>me me me
Zero people have posted anything relevant to anagrams and dates, ergo you know nothing.

bump

The exact same shit is happening in Hillsborough County schools as well.