the government will protect us from guns

foxnews.com/us

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

"Nice plane, shame if someone shot it down."

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

You're an idiot.
Hundreds of thousands would defect, with their hardware.
You can't win a war from the air alone. Eventually the zog troops would have to secure areas on foot and that's where the armed populace would come into play. White Americans armed to the teeth will be much more efficient insurgents than retarded sandniggers with barely functioning AKs.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Youre right we need to have equal power to defend ourselves
SAGED

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

vietnam
/thread

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

governments have totally bombed insurgents I their own nations to cause civil war, rot happens all the time!!!

The absolute state of European education

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

The government will go rogue and carpet bomb the fuck out of cities
Really cracks my coconut

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Yeah the government would totally just bomb its citizens and give Russia and China credence to intervene.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

Hello Citizen I'm here to collect your firearms

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

pretty much this. the political shitstorm of soldiers shooting civilians would fuck shit up for any administration.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

government is willing to bomb it's own cities

Honestly it might actually improve Detroit.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

The point is moot because the US military would never shoot at it's own people. Think about it. Are they really going to shoot at their families, friends, fellow citizens?

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Are you all retarded or just pretending to be.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Most military members are right wing people aren't they? They also swore an oath to the constitution. I doubt would drop bombs on civilians or an "armed uprising" if that would ever occur.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

japananonexplainsthis.jpeg

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Ukraine and Syria didn't collapse into civil war after the military started shooting civilians

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Get your t checked, you don't have male instincts.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

I most ask you OP.

What are your general opinion on the Afghani resistance movement?

Isn't it a bit crazy that they have managed to withstand the biggest and most powerful country in the world just by using simple handguns?

What is your point with these threads OP?

Are you a retard?

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

its not about winning. its about mutually ensured destruction. government has to literally commit suicide to get its own way

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

If it came down to it during a civil war, a totalitarian government would recruit every willing illegal immigrant, pay them and promise them citizenship at the end of the war.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

russia
muslims
different set of people you got there

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit