Spaniard here. Why are our colonies so shit compared to Anglos?

They are clearly the superior nation as everything they touched improved. We created communist shitholes and now we’re JUST an EU region.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmR2n6ryQvg&feature=youtu.be&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we invested into our colonies success because we have more empathy as northern europeans whereas medskins are generally less empathetic and just exploited the shit out of their colonies, hell even india loves britain to this day and english is a hugely spoken language. You guys were too harsh on your colonies and they rebelled early.

Nice try anglo subhuman but fact is the spanish rape babies are taking over merica and you anglo faggots can do nothing against it hahahaha and in 2050 they will be the majority
You go spain

You’ve never won a war lmao

Because you used them as resource colonies instead of new markets to exploit for trade.
Also you have a shittier less productive culture.

Jeez you could be a little more compassionate given the same thing is happening in Turkey with kurds.

TWO WORLD WARS ONE WORLD CUP

The simple and obvious answer is...
The Anglos most kept themselves away from the native pussy and thus never reproduced a mongrel half breed.

Are you really asking Sup Forums to explain your history to you? Anyway those new worlders only have themselves to blame for their current shitholery

The success of a European colony correlates strongly with the extent to which the native population was replaced by Europeans.

Spaniards bred with natives and created a mestizo population. Anglos replaced the natives almost entirely (in Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand at least). This is the main answer.

Also, no offense to Spain, but England had a stronger culture/civilization than Spain.

I mean if you want to get really technical while a few of their colonies are really well off, on average our colonies are better.
Im talking about places like Nigeria, Sudan, Guyana, Yemen, New Guinea, Zimbawe, Sierra Leone

This kind of denial is why our country is now just a shithole irrelevant EU province. We fucked up and we should be mad about it, not twisting statistics to try and look better than the Anglo. They created the current superpower ffs. We created Cuba.

JUST

You didn't genicide all natives unlike Brits

Anglos genocided or conquered the indigenous spaniards just fucke dand bred a hybrid indigenous european society to rule the indigenous one that evolved into dysfunctional corrupt hellholes.

>invent the game of footie
>win the world cup once
>Germany wins it FOUR TIMES

>We created communist shitholes
that was because at the time the French masonic lodge was more interested in South America than in United States where the Scotish lodge was more conservative while the french masons were liberals and leftists

They didn't even in NZ - Maoris/Polynesians still make up 15-20%

Some things to note though

a) Those natives are heavily mixed
b) Maori culture isn't hopelessly shit like Aboriginal culture
c) NZ has treated its natives on what you would call 'progressive' terms for over 150 years so there has been a long time for peaceful integration. I would say It's theoretically possible to reconcile Native and British cultures in a small isolated country like NZ (Not anymore with Globalisation though), but they've had many generations head start on other places in the world in trying to meld cultures and It's still not perfect
d) As above.. NZ is quite small and is very isolated so there are very few external threats which makes internal divisions wider.

you might want to look up the history of the spanish colonies, whole races got wiped out in months from small pox in South America.

Answer is surprisingly simple user, both Portugal, Spain, and France all had a policy of native enlightment, they would convert them, teach them, and mix with them.

England was racist as fuck, exterminated natives instead where they could (Australia, N America), and where they could not they would force them to obey (india/some chinese areas).

Enlightening primitives will result in reversion sooner or later, thus the shitholes in latin america/mexico, and yes, India. India is a bit better off in the rich areas, but worse in the poor ones.
Also you seem more of a UK dude pretending to be Spanish trying to suck your own cock due to how irrelevant the UK is nowadays, and how even more it will become in 2 years without financial centers... Needing that extra ego stroke are we? I get it, but I've since long simply given to the truth, we stopped our old practice of higher classes ruling the lower classes, given the average Brit power of self determination and vote, and they have managed to fuck everything up in just 50 years.

I shudder at the thought, we might make fun of the US but the truth is, our average middleclass person is as dumb as trailer trash in the US.

Genetically and culturally speaking, Polynesians are vastly different and vastly superior to native Australians.

Germans are the majority of America, only they Anglicanized their names. Embarrassed to be krauts.

At one point Maoris were only 5% of the population but they breed like bloody rats.

You're a beautiful region. I love your beaches and cheap beer. I'm going to live in your land because multiculturalism is our strength.
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Its OK as long as you dont come to Asturias

Nah m8 I've got my eye on a nice villa in Javea.

You dipshits don't know what is good for you

Being a Gringo in Mexico I used to think about this a lot. In the case of Latin America / Anglo America think about the reasons for what you Colonization and what we called settlement.

The spaniards came to the new world for two things riches and glory. They wanted to squeeze every ounce of silver and gold from the land and they wanted to convert every native to Catholicism. Along the way they built some beautiful cities but their goals were based on greed and narcissi. They were colonists and wanted to lord over their subjects.

Settlers in Anglo America were originally fleeing religious persecution. Their aim wasn't to find gold nor was it to build a new kingdom of natives. They just wanted to live in a harassment free environment with like minded individuals.

The Eternal Guiri strikes again.

The catholic church actually consistently fought for native's rights, they always considered them as human beings who didn't deserve the cruelties many faced.

OP, i have just the comic for you. At least you are not baguette level!

>Hates people who boost his economy more than those that would strain existing social resources and cause catastrophic violence.

You Latins really show how badly you want to stay poor and disfunctional, maybe that way you can always live with the abused underdog mentality and blame anglos and germanic peoples for all your woes.

Pretty much. de tocqueville talked about how Mexico is a shithole 160 years ago and he was pretty much spot on when he said It will always be a shit hole and the reason America works and Mexico doesn't was all because of culture - everything from world view to personal customs and habits - and institutions, and a bit part of the book, and has been explained by numerous historians and political theorists was explaining that the the culture and institutions of the US didn't spring out the ground - they came about pretty much because the US was founded not just by Anglos, but certain types of Anglos who went to the US for specific reasons.

Whoever said they didn't

Kek

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, squarehead...the Spaniards fucked over the natives like motherfuckers...in retrospect maybe we should have done the same instead of enabling them.

Lel
Still Morocco and Tunisia are kinda good i think. They're doing good, a lot of tourism high HDI for african countries.

And dont forget about Quebec.
The problem with maghrebis is that they're still butthurt as hell about colonization.

Because spaniards are fucking incompetent. A nation so historically incapable of anything other than war and conquest, when they actually conquered land they mismanaged it so badly it turned into latin america
literally clearcut example of what happens when someone unworthy stumbles into a hundred years of gold supply. can buy shitloads of guns and sail to the new world and conquer the savages, but then realize you're a savage yourself and can't even manage to use the great wealth you've acquired

Show your real flag, britcuck.

lol spain is trash, while your ex-colonies are becoming commies the british ex-colonies want to become even more independent.

youtube.com/watch?v=YmR2n6ryQvg&feature=youtu.be&t=10s

Because English nigger pirates stole your wealth and created an empire

Cause Spanish are niggers to begin with

no lol

>Nigeria
>Literally stating that the corruption capital is a plus.
lol, fuck off

Sorry but Anglos are more European than Spaniards in their wildest dreams...meme flag gentleman.

>Also, no offense to Spain, but England had a stronger culture/civilization than Spain.
No.
No other country like Spain has a history so rich in its images or so abundant in concepts, myths and legends. It is the most exotic history of the West and also the most extensive and extreme in its scope, both chronological and geographical, and with greater differences in different epochs.

Throughout the centuries, the History of Spain has been described and defined from unusually controversial concepts: decadent barbarian kingdom, oriental conquest, multicultural paradise, divine war, Reconquista, Inquisition, first world empire, pan-European monarchy, deep decadence, black legend, insurrectional country that claims its independence, romantic culture par excellence, convulsive and / or revolutionary society, anti-fascist militant democracy, retrograde fascist country, pioneer democracy of consensus ... Some of these descriptions are essentially false topics, but most of them it refers to very complex historical processes or achievements that require a lot of nuance.

Yeah, and all your colonies are third world shitholes with no quality of life.

Respect the empire that made your flag exist.

>Be spaniards
>battle with the eternal anglo
>cut down all trees if your country like stupid chinks to build armada
>get destroyed anyway
>now your country is a treeless desert

>be spaniard
>control half of the new world and all of world's gold supply
>lose it little by little and gain no fucking permanent advantage from being the richest empire in the world
how fucking incompetent can you get? jesus

it's because the Spanish have nothing to give the European union other than hot weather and olives you're all a bunch of lazy fucks

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves!
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

Yes indeed!

>stealing gold like nigger thugs
Guess the cheddar man isn’t that far fetched roo faggot

>Why are our colonies so shit compared to Anglos?
All the mayority European are better but they had also half Africa and India, even Bolivia is better than that,

Because the DNA in your former colonies is only 60% European, with 30% Indian and 10% African. At a maximum.

Former colonies that are Anglo are 99% European in their European populations. In America, our Africans are 25% European.

Canada and America were heavily depopulated by the diseases brought over, less than the tropical populations of Central America and the northern end of South America. Australia was sparsely populated too. As a result there was a larger population of natives to draw from, so mixing, especially early on, had a bigger impact. Also, the tropical climes were less like Spain than North America and Australia like the British Isles, so native admixture was more important to survival in those places.

That's my thought

Quit whining, at least your colonies doesn't hang onto you for the Gibs.

>forgetting rugby

This. Those nasty Spanish fuckers bred with them. Their colonies are shit because the rape babies they left behind are shit.

>No other country like Spain has a history so rich in its images or so abundant in concepts, myths and legends. It is the most exotic history of the West and also the most extensive and extreme in its scope, both chronological and geographical, and with greater differences in different epochs.

funny, I was taught the same thing about my country in history class

This should be clear.

Roo? That's Australia you fucking retard...typical Americunt.

Kiwi, roo..., what’s the difference. You’re both islands of inbred cousin and sheep fuckers

We're Anglo. Americans are fucking god knows what....considering your butt hurt your probably aztec

Australians are fucking awful. The only ones I've ever met are the descendants of Germans with an axe to grind over Britain. They can go fuck themselves on their shitty desert continent.

I'm not Australian. I'm from New Zealand and my father was born in Cumberland in the Lake district. But I agree Aussies tend to be anti English...mainly because of their convict heritage. Kiwis don't share the sentiment.

I know you don't, I love New Zealand. It's Australians that need to promptly die.

Your dad came from the second best county in Britain by the way, after Northumberland of course.

>New Zealand
>Australia

Winters my friend.

Winter is harsh for people. You need to be able to think ahead, plan for extended periods, and delay gratification in order to not starve and freeze. Over generations this makes the smarter people more succesful, more able to plan ahead.

In a tropical and warm environment, with no harsh winters, you can always walk to a mango tree and have a snack. No need to adapt with intelligence to not die.

>we’re inbred anglos
Thanks for the clarification

He left England in the late 60's when it wasn't so great and he died a few weeks ago here in NZ...we're sending his ashes back home soon.

May he live eternally in Cumbria friendo.

And what the fuck are you?

Anglo. Irish, Polish, German, Italian, native American, nigger, Mexicunt and whatever else.

>No need to adapt with intelligence to not die.
Except when there are predators.

Thank you, he was a good man and a good father.

does not take intelligence to run or poke a lion with a pointy stick... look at africa, scariest fucking predators, dumbest fucking population.

Brainlet.

OP here. I’m not even Spanish lol. But Spanish colonies are terrible.

yeh we figured.

>britnigger upset because Australia now has better quality of life.

Wow!

Lol, somebody was upset enough to actually make a thread about this topic. I smell jealousy!

No, I unironically just fucking hate you lot but like New Zealand. NZ is like Wales to me where as Australia is just fucking Albania or something. Just foreign.

Not a simple answer. One of the most crucial factors though, was religion. Brits were protestant, a religion focus on business and oportunity, and spaniards were catholic, very resilient to progress. There are more factors, but I would say religion was crucial. And you can see that the best countries in Europe today, at least economically, are those who embraced protestantism or other reforms to the catholic church.

I truly consider that independence was a mistake.

Success breeds jealousy! Really sad if you ask me.

>more empathy as northern europeans
top quality bait holy shit straya
We mixed with the indigenous populations instead of exterminating and/or displacing them like the "empathetic" anglos.

I read that it’s because the Spanish found loads of gold so didn’t feel the need to set up successful institutions like at home, they just extracted resources. Whereas Anglos didn’t find much resources so had to mimick institutions from home to survive.

But I agree religion would’ve played a part.

>Implying putting an end to their subhuman existance wasn't empathic as fuck

>best countries in Europe today,
>France, Italy, Austria, Ireland .....
Is the "I don't know a shit about Europe" guy

Can someone please clarify, is the Amerimutt meme for people of mixed European heritage or people that are products of mixing outside of European stock?

Until that retarded Union Jack in the corner of your shitty flag and a British Governor General with the power to still fire your Prime Minister, I'm taking 50% credit for that.

We killed most of the natives. You Spaniards fucked them, instead.

Since I am so very tired of all the post-ironic shitposting I'm going to ignore the blatant sarcasm and say that that is obviously not empathetic, but it might be a more efficient model for running colonies judging by the results.

Yes, what you said is true too. Like I said, there are a lot of factors. Climate, geo-politics, the spanish royalty and politicians (like allways...), population... Very complicate to explain exactly why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease
>In economics, the Dutch disease is the apparent causal relationship between the increase in the economic development of a specific sector (for example natural resources) and a decline in other sectors (like the manufacturing sector or agriculture).
basically when one industry becomes too advanced and significantly more developed than other industries it causes economic imbalance. spaniards relied on natural resource wealth too much and as a result didn't excel in education/business/other industries, so when the gold ended spaniards were left less intelligent and less experienced than before

>America
You may want to step into reality.

Is there a difference?

Most Americans are a mixture of everything.

Until the mid 1970's no one came to NZ but English, scotts, Irish and the Welsh.

I am dead serious

>didn’t feel the need to set up successful institutions like at home
kek. There is and never was anything succesfull out of Castille. Check out Castille's bankrupcy record. The habsburgs ruined spain for ever, they literally dried up the country and their people to keep and gain more territories elsewhere. That gold you speak about btw, only brought ruin and misery to spanish subjects. Hyper inflation for over 3 centuries, yay!

Yet spaniards are so retarded they glorify that time and the Habsburg as if they were patriotic gods or something.

Spaniards love their chains.

You're not white.

That shitty overposted frog at the bottom should be a picture of George Washington crying.

Because you fucked the natives