One Piece: Is Zoro Ryuma's descendant?

Makes sense why the sword would pick him...

Other urls found in this thread:

marumaru.in/?c=1/28&cat=주간&uid=82955
spoiler.net/spoiler/mq.1-one-piece-chapter-877
wasabisyrup.com/archives/5gDuv9W1PHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, zoro is native east blue

hope not also
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT REEEEEEE 2 BOMBS WASNT ENOUGH

is the chapter out?

We dont know that....do we?

Digital colored chapters look like trash.

Raws/Korean scans when

No, we don't know for sure.
But that's what i want to believe.

How does that prevent him from having ancestors from Wano?

If you actually want Zoro to be the decendent of some super strong samurai then you should kill yourself.

An actual good writing

Zoro is a sword. His parents were a forge and an anvil.

>Luffy has Garp and Dragon
>Ace had Roger
Why can't Zoro?

I dont care either way but the direction Oda seems to be going in with Luffys parentage reveal and Sanji's is that Zoro will get something like that too. Seems like Zorofags are the only ones who want their character to be a special snowflake by having "normal" heritage so they can say he got strong cause of "muh willpower"

Can somemone translate? Does this have new information or is it just a confirmation that these are the same guys?

Oda acknowledges that they are dressed the same way but skirts around actually confrming they are the same people, but states that if they indeed are then those Underground members hold a grudge against Luffy

Any more stuff like this? Is this in the same magazine that showed Sabo's bounty?

Crocodile, who doesn't show cowardice to anyone, acts that way when in front of Ivankov. Ivankov is a commander of the Revolutionary Army and appears to know of Crocodile's past... but the truth is a mystery as of now. Among the Impel Down breakout crew there are still many mysteries, and among one of them is the relationship between Ivankov and Crocodile. Ivankov calls him "Croco-boy" and appears to hold knowledge of an incredible "weakness" of his. This appears to likely be a story of the era when Crocodile was called a "Rookie". Just what in the world happened...!? What is the weakness that Crocodile has!?

RAWS WHEN

Earl Karakuri
Sangerman/Sanjerman
Sanji's Father
56 yo

Top right dialogue:
This is the design of him around when he was a great man. He has an atmosphere close to the final design, but there's a big change in his true self. He has a sword, and his flying and spear battle style hadn't been decided on yet. He also isn't wearing a raid suit.

Bottom left:
This is the design of evil general-style Judge....But more than that, notice that in the drawing it reveals the secret of Sanji's curly eyebrows.

Center right:
The man trying to re-establish control over the North Blue--
Germa 66 General
Vinsmoke Judge's changes

In order to realize his dream of reestablishing control over the North Blue, the heartless father sacrificed his own flesh-and-blood sons---I drew Judge to be that type of person. In the final design, he has the appearance of a stern soldier, but there were many different designs in the planning stage. We can see from Oda how much he went through trial and error on Judge's design.

>Haven't reached Wano yet
>Haven't reached Elbaf yet
>Haven't met Vegapunk yet
>Haven't learned Devil Fruit's origins yet
>Haven't learned the truth behind Void Century yet
>Haven't learned the whereabouts of the final weapon, Uranus, yet
>Haven't learned what is Will of D yet

How many years?

At least 10.

How can he be a special snowflake if he is normal?

Hence the quotation marks. If everyone in the SH crew has an interesting background and heritage except Zoro...he would be a "special snowflake" which is exactly what Zorofags want.

He would be the only one who made it by badassery alone instead of winning the genetic or superpower lottery and wouldn't result in a "convenient" connection with the relevant arc
But this ignores that Sanji despite his Germa 66 background was explicitly a normal human unlike his siblings

Being related to important people didn't make them strong or define who the are. If Zoro was a decedent of "glorious Nippon" then it would basically be saying that'a why he'a good wish swords.

Oda in his natural habitat

Shouldn't raws or korean scans be out already?

Lunami chapter this chapter!!!

Oh you

It honestly shouldn't be long now, but we've had delays recently so it's uncertain.

Korean scans will likely show up before the raws if you want to refresh the page and check for yourself:
>marumaru.in/?c=1/28&cat=주간&uid=82955

God I love this image. Really makes me think (lewdly)

Soon

name a single good biological father in the entierty of one piece.

Vivi's father and King Riku.

Spoiler pics are out. Sai dodged a bullet, no wonder he was so willing to marry Baby 5. Courtesy of Redon from AP.

Please, no. Zoro trains his ass off all day long, more than anyone in SH or probably the entire world, just so he can become the strongest swordsman to keep his promise with a dead friend. Don't make him some descendant of legendary warrior and chalk up all of what he has gone through as MUH DESTINY.

Kyros

thx user. Pedro BTFO.

YOOOOOOOO

Cobra

Lunami!

I think this is the first time someone has been able to match up to Red Hawk.

face aside I'd fug her

Fuck you Oda i wanted G4 clash
Oh cool another false death followed by another break

Baby 5 btfo

lmao

Kek

>Fake
Hardly. Pedro has known he's to die soon ever since Big Mom took some of his life. Combined with coming back here, he was never going back alive.

Carrot needed a genuine reason to join the crew, now alla-akhbar has given her one.

How the fuck can big mom EVER recover from this embarrassment? She'll have to hang up her yonkou title out of shame.

How did Sai get out of the Grand Line and back to West Blue?

Oda just loves shitting on Big Mom

Anyone still gonna deny he's a sexist?

I think that's a rock not Big Mom's mouth.

Attack's called Candy Maiden

They needed to buy time to gain control of the ship and escape before Big Mom got there.

>forced drama with fake death again
>break

I dare someone to defend this

He's probably strong enough to cross the Calm Belt

>Sanji and Pudding are off baking their wedding cake
>It's being infused with Love It'll be the most delicious cake Big Mom has ever tasted since she's never had anything so filled with love before
Bookmark this.

DELETE THIS

It does kind of look like a rock, but it also looks a lot like Big Mom. If the goddamn Koreans would upload their shit already maybe we'd have scans clear enough to tell.

Uholicia?

spoiler.net/spoiler/mq.1-one-piece-chapter-877

Does anyone else think Sai's whole existence is kinda weird?

>Literally didn't exist before the dressrosa arc
>One of the less plot-relevant colliseum fighters introduced
>Suddenly gets to beat one of Doffy's top officers
>Then immediately after, gets another fight with Chinjao (who he one-shots faster than luffy)
>Then claims baby-5 for his wife
>Then leaves

just seems kinda weird to me that one character with not much stake in the plot would get so much focus

Five minutes. That's how long you have. This Pedro is going to blow

Strange how Oda can make Big Mom look like a scary Kaiju one moment then a joke the next.

I can already feel the complaining about his devil fruit starting again

What if he did like sakazuki

Katakuri's seems again a rogia

He's just part of the important fleet members.
Along with Bartolomeo and Cavendish.
They're the more important ones.

>We're back to the whole "lol im logia so i dont even care" shit

i thought haki was supposed to fix that whole problem

He is dead as Pell XD

wait, is luffy using haki or what?

Sakazuki is a logia.

>logia
"Special Paramecia"

He uses haki here

Well, Oda's used the tactic of having parmecias behave like logias but in actuality they're just a midget in a suit made out of their power essentially twice now.

Using the same trick twice in a row kind of loses the "gotcha" effect.

But managed to withstand Marco and the swordsman's haki attacks and break apart

His haki is better than their haki

but can he handle haki with his sake?

So Katakuri's haki might be better than Luffy'non G4 haki

When was the first time? I only remember Trebol.

He's not a Logia.

He's used it twice and he's used the whole "this is not my real body" trick countless times, and is now also using a "I'm hiding something about my real self" trick, too, with Cracker's bounty being his knight and Jack's fishyness.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/5gDuv9W1PHg

Well he is a sweet commander so we probably shouldnt underestimate him

But he can also see into the future so maybe he just changes his body to avoid the attacks instead of them going through him

The shape of the hole looks like it was punched in rather than an opening

Oda is a hack, so no

It's possible, that is just normal mochi, not his body anymore

He's a paramecia, that means his body is mochi, like Luffy's is rubber. He doesn't have to dodge. he just explodes and reforms.

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/5gDuv9W1PHg

based

So this is definitely BM and not a rock. How can she ever recover? How can the BM pirates ever recover?

one piece is becoming a parody of itself lately

God I love Baby 5 so much

Hope he's dead, a double copout would be such a waste

But Luffy can be hurt by blunt attacks imbued by Haki

But Luffy takes damage usually