How does sailor moon transform back after she defeated her enemy?

How does sailor moon transform back after she defeated her enemy?
When she is defeated conversely, her enemy often yanks or shatters her locket and makes her transformation reversed.

every time yanks it by herself

Why does she transform back at all?

I dont remember how she transforms back.
but if the broach is damaged she cant transform again, so another way will exist.

An enemy Sailor Senshi attacked and destroyed moon's brooch

I never see Usagi's transformation collapse
How many times does it happen?

During the joining with the fuku, the host's body is changed permanently. The fuku leaves two growths on the back of the host that act as a form of 'transceiver' to the fuku while also being able to sense other fuku hosts nearby. When the host calls for the fuku, a signal is sent and the fuku is activated. When not needed, the outfit is stored in what can best be described as a sub-dimension; it follows the host constantly so as to be instantly available when needed. When the fuku is called by its host, its appearance causes a destructive burst that damages anything within a few feet of the host's body.

They showed Uranus de-transform in an episode S, they seem to just will it to happen as she was simply walking away. In later stuff like PGSM and Crystal they show a similar scene of them just turning "off" without doing or saying anything.

I do know that the transformation scenes that take place are for thematic effect, and to an outside observe it happens in a single moment with a large burst of light an energy which prevents the opponent from interrupting them. Only the strongest of villians are able to forcibly remove their transformationas it requires separating the senshi from the energy of their souls.

I think she grabs her locket and invokes her reverse transformation sequence.
In SMC ami grabs hold of her wand and pray for completion of her transformation just after she wears her transformation ribbons.
Reveseing thier transformation would also the same.

Maybe 3 or 4

hard to read
>its appearance causes a destructive burst that damages anything within a few feet of the host's body.
If it's correct, such destructive burst occurs when moon's transformation forcibly reversed?

looks like she was attacked in mid-transformation
why she was wrapped in ribbons instead of her civilian uniform?

3 times
In R series cardian Racy shatters sailor moon's locket
In S series daimon Mikuji bites and breaks her brooch
In Stars evil sailor senshi Galaxia ripped off her transformation energy

I see several times in anime and also in some board books.

Nothing is needed.
Uranus transforms back without any gestures or incantations.

This youma didn't break the locket in anime episode.
What is this book?

It's an offical picture book.
The episodes in it is slightly differerent from the anime episodes.
Some pages are found on gelbooru or other sites.

thx user
surely there are some difference

and R movies

Why in Sailor Moon there wasn't blood? I think that some gore scene would made the anime much better during the most important battles.

>there wasn't blood
There was, at least in the anime, unless I'm going crazy.

The brooch is damaged badly so cannot reconstruct her uniform again, I think