Brazilian teen model Isabelly Cristine Santos, 14 years old...

Brazilian teen model Isabelly Cristine Santos, 14 years old, was shot in the head and left brain dead during a road rage incident in Brazil.

She was a passenger in a man's car at 1:50 a.m., when an argument ensued between the driver of her car and another driver. Shots were fired and the model was caught in the gunfire.

She took a bullet to the head and was declared brain dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5592931/teen-youtube-star-isabelly-cristine-santos-14-brain-dead-in-hospital-after-being-shot-in-the-head-during-a-road-rage-row/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The family of the 14 y/o will donate her organs for medical use, so some good will come of it.

Where are you going with this, OP?

>thot got patrolled

ok?

people die everyday, in rio de janeiro 3 kids around 8 year died this
year, why should i give a fuck?

Dibs on her pussy

MODS

I could put those organs to good use. Still warm?

More about the story:

thesun.co.uk/news/5592931/teen-youtube-star-isabelly-cristine-santos-14-brain-dead-in-hospital-after-being-shot-in-the-head-during-a-road-rage-row/

Going by this pic alone she was already brain dead before the incident.

She looks 36 to me.

that's hot

You are an orangatan. Why should you care about anything?

you should care because you wanna fuck her

why the fuck does Brazil has professional teen models? What a degenerate shithole country

I should give a shit because?

>She was a passenger in a man's car at 1:50 a.m
also what was she doing in a mans car in this time?

Man, Brazil is such a shithole. It's a shame that everything is leftist over there.

>in a man's car at 1:50 a.m.

14 years old and already in business I see.

Don't let your 14 year old daughter out at 1:50am with some older guy that causes problems.

>yfwdbwdso

>pic
la luz extinguida...

So what? Why do you keep making these threads?

Huemonkeys do this shit every day

your face when dead brazillian women is dead so, okay?

>model
code word for prostitute

Ok, but why u care about jailbaIt teens been shoot in the head? u such a humanitarian op, u should be in the UN

Why do you think?
I'm guessing it's not that hard to take advantage of a teen model if you tell her you're rich and famous.

Life is cheap in africa/brazil

Spider hand...

>14 year old out at 1:40am with some pedo
pic unrelated

Bleeding out.

>will donate her organs for medical use

c-can I have her pussy

a-asking for a friend

If she was attractive, i'd probably care more.

You realize people die almost daily in Brazil. The death toll is equivalent, no, higher than what the UN considers to be a war zone. Syria has less casualties.
Tomo no cu.

This is already the 123123th roastie post of this nigger.

MODS.

14?

>She was a passenger in a man's car at 1:50 AM.
>14 years old.
Yeah I am sure she was really going places.

>brazilian
She was probably brain dead to begin with.

She's from a shitty community in Indiana where every 2nd white girl has a niglet in her FB profile pic...

>1:50 a.m
>14 years old
>"Model"
>Brazil

Nothing of value lost.

>(((teen model)))

A world where we must dig for reasons before we care about things is a country called Brazil. How is Brazil doing? Do the math, if your simian brain is capable.

Probably got busted on fucking some 40+ guy in the car. Conflict emerged and the whore got shot as a result.

One degenerate slut less.

>She took a bullet to the head and was declared brain dead.
What damage did the bullet do?

Niglet breeding Indian county.

>harming attractive people
when will the ugly learn? such a shame

She would never date a beta so who cares?

What the fuck is going on in Lafayette, Indiana??

Why should a woman date a weak man? Go back to /r9k/ or reddit faggot.

SO WHY SHOULD I FUCKING CARE?

>be a brazilian
>get shot

I'm not saying you should. I don't. But being a whiny loser will not get you a woman.

>Probably got busted
Lrn2probabilly, Maximilly

Why was a 14 year old "model" in a car at 1:50 am?

I'm just THIN BONED!
DON'T JUDGE ME AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO!!
CUNT!

But her vag and anus are alive, right?

>14 yo that looks like a 20 yo
>tfw when you can't marry until 18
Seriously what the fuck is with the "you can't marry until 18" bullshit? Who came up with this shit? This girl has breasts bigger and tighter ass than my gf who is 20+ yo.

yeah we should not think. why there's must be a reason right, just do it.

also, when it will be the next school shooting?

BULLET IN THE HEAD
BULLET IN THE HEAD
YA BRAIN DEAD
YA GOT A FUCKIN BULLET IN YA HEAD

Wtf is a 14 year old doing out in a car with a man at 2am?

Yeah, while that happens some retarded favela negros are raiding random houses and killing families.
Fuck gun control, it only disarmed the good people, I want a fucking rifle right now.

Brazilian age of consent is 14

Holy shit this level of delusion is worse than Sup Forums 40 year old virgins who seriously believe they will one day meet their anime 10/10 perfect virgin waifu.

How can a female not understand that she is paying the toll? How is this extreme degree of retardation possible?

What the fuck.

>
bad skin tho, don't feel too bad

that's hot

killing spic qt's should be a capitol offence

>It's a shame that everything is leftist over there.
said sweden

they're definitely more leftist than brazil and that's saying something.

Brain dead but that box is still hot namsayin

top bants and checked

Op is full of it... there is no way this girl was killed by a bullet... brazil has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world. this board is shit these days.

latin countries do not have the same hang ups about 14yo's as the US does.

i have been to plenty and seen PLENTY of local guys, in their 20's fucking 14 yo's. Some places where protitution is legal, 14 yo's already know if you wanna get that nice new smart phone. Fuck a few guys and you got one.

I have been approached MANY times by 14yo's. for that exact reason. but as a foreigner. I am not going to risk their prison while some local asshole will be banging her with no consequences

and when you are pretty and 14. ya...your getting the smart phone straight up, fucking one guy.

Latinas are definitely trained that the man is the provider.

>what's illegally obtaining a firearm.

>it is pedo to fuck this

dude, you dont' even have to do that!

its' about money. i can guarentee MOST of pol could have fucked her, if they flashed her a new iphone or new android, s7 type dealio.

I am in my 40's and have been approached by many girls her age, for the exact same thing.

latin countries do not look at sex as taboo. Infact, girls in latin countries don't think "virginity" is cool. Its' seen as you must be ugly if your still a virgin at 18 and no one wants you.
Infact, you wont' see one latin girl brag about being a virgin. that's a shame moniker. Not a pride moniker like in the US.

I need to visit latin america, I'll be sure to double wrap my dick though.

nothing good happens after midnight

>inb4 me you cheeky majestic wanker.

So?

like i said, you can easily fuck 14 YO's in pretty much any latin country. But it's really really not worth it.
If you lived there, even if you are white and considered a local. Police wont' do fuck all. But as a tourist. Really isn't worth it. but hey, your risk, your reward i guess.

For me, not worth it. Tons of just turned 18yo's that will do the same thing for the same deal.

Shit in my 40's banging highschoolers, that has absolutely no problem with it. As long as they like their cell phone. One cell phone lasts me 2 weeks of highschooler pussy. (18) not a day below 18. that way, im guilt free, prison free. and even if she decides to get angry cause im banging one of her other friends. Nothing she can do about it.

(and in latin countries, they consider an s5 a "new" phone LOL)

so who here wouldn't pay 300 dollars to bang a fresh still on the farm newly minted 18 year old for 2 weeks.
Gotta pay one way or another for pussy. But i can be choosey.

That's a trap

looks disgusting. whats that deformed body

I don't want to fuck 14 year olds I meant more the fact that you are explaining how the culture in latin america means that girls want to lose their virginity asap is fairly appealing for sex tourism. Also it's probably cheap as fuck or free if you are a foreigner that takes them out to a shitty bar or something.

fuck off faggot

why don't you take it up with Goblinaâ„¢ you fkn racist.

you're brothers in mutty arms my mans, when I address you I am also addressing him.

What the fuck is a 14 year old doing out at 1 in the morning?

cool its the hourly /r9k/ circle jerk. your mothers are women you incel autistic neet fags

well it's never "FREE"

especially if your a tourist.

Local girls know, local guys have no money. Tourists have the money. That's why i get approached all the time by 14yo's wanting that new cell phone, fuck me for money type dealio. But you can be dumb or smart. The smart way to go is say no thanks. Prison is not worth it, when you can fuck an 18yo which is only 3 or 4 years older. And 18 yo's know the score.

I am not trying to encourage underage sex tourism. the opposite. As you can see, i say everytime. Do not do it, not worth it. And it really isn't. But the reality is, it's very easy to do in latin countries. Because as i said in a post before. Sex isn't a taboo in latin countries. Girls do not brag about being virgins. Because being a virgin in a latin countries, most girls will look at you and think you must be ugly or unwanted.

What country do you like the most for this? And are you holidaying in the caymans or are you an interesting rich guy?

getting that cell phone or other "gifts" as she fucks the dude. Pretty obvious if you have ever traveled and know how latin countries work.

Lol, brazil noggers dont care if the guy was a pedo or not, its a lawless shithole down there.

I'm probably not gonna buy her a fucking phone but buying her a meal and some drinks should be enough in latin america. Most bitches dig that sort of thing.

i am an interesting rich guy.

And ANY latin country. Does not matter which one.
But dude, don't fuck the 14yo's. do what i do and fuck the 18yo's. Hey...they are still in highschool but are legal as fuck.

you do not want to be laying in bed at night, after you have done your business and sweating about the police.
with an 18yo, its' really just one less problem to worry about.

Thank goodness you guys banned guns.

Living the dream mate. Keep on keeping on.

If it was a monkey that got shot in the head, they would not report it.