Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

In Sup Forums they calculated how many minutes Neymar needed to make their monthly income. Here we calculate the percentage 50%man would need to reach our performance. For me, it's 50%. I am literally him. Also august is ending

What performance?

Having a normal, average life, of course

How do you even measure that?

Percentages

That doesn't mean anything in context.
I don't want to know what scale I should be using, I am asking how to get any data at all.

You should be able to measure yourself from personal experience and how you feel about those past actions. Hell, you even have instruments like the Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS) to calculate your level of regret and how much you suceeded in having a normal life, unless you are more ambitious, in which case it won't reflect that but how much you filled those expectations

Is that from Yugioh?

Best girl's arc soon.

Wasn't this from the school festival? Did I get rused or are they mixing it up?

Hello

This is my waifu

Thanks

Your waifu looks just like the hoe I plowed last night

Nope, she is Kanji Ike waifu.
Thanks

>She is Kanji Ike waifu.

Soon to be tamed by MC's dick in volume 7 after he saves her from expulsion. From that point onwards she'll be MC's personal slut along with Karuizawa and Sakura. Her bitch mode will be reserved for MC's exclusive use.

MC is the one trying to expel her.

Why is she so angry?

small penis

50% won't rape her

Giga nigga didn't give her the D.

this bitch is legitimately scary

Guess how many bitches will 50% man subdue due to his great survival abilities.

He and Kushida will definitely be trying to subdue each other in future volumes.

What is your Performance Indicator? How do you measure your "percentage"? Is it the amount of work you give in a day? The money you save? The hours of your sleep?
What are your overall objective? I see you already set your target but have you analyzed the gap? Is it attainable in a (moderately) short amount of time? How will you gather data? Is your data realistic enough to measure? Have you studied your countermeasure? Is it quantifiable in the first place? What about the sustainability? Will the model change after a year or two? What about your future plans for that?
Learn about performance measurement before spouting bullshit in an image board.

That's from volume 3. Episode 8 is filler but acts as a prelude for volume 3.

>Neymar
literally who

>hoe
Ouch.

You're either underage or just trying too hard to fit in.

Okay.

Am I the only one to think that the anime got better art than its LN?

I agree, they look more natural.

The LN got alright art, but I'm mostly prefering Anime art, Lerche did good with shading etc with this

Batman Loko

>better art than its LN?
It is when budget is involved.

More examples.

I am starting to see the appeal in this girl even though I still prefer Sakura for some weird reason. I normally go for characters like Ichiose. I keep hearing from LN spoilers that Kazuizawa is getting closer to the 50%, but I am thinking that's simply because the author is giving her some spotlight now just like the other girls and not that it explictly means she is winning, which some people are mistaking it for.

If it's true that hardly is anything is still knows about 50% then that means that it's far from over.

50 fucking %

Kazuizawa got my attention since that pic then she keeps getting irellevant so I'm switched to Sakura because she has a feeling for 50%man. Then, I noticed that I have always looking at Chitose because she's literally me.

Nothing to do with budget though. You mean good staffs.

She gets more and more closer to 50% in the future with spotlight, but I believe thst is simply normal according to how most LN seem to atleast give some screentime to all girls and their moments with the MC. Kazuizawa is gonna lose though, that's just a given. I don't really likr Horitaki's personality and how she tries to distance hetself from everyone. I dislike these type of characters.

Prepare your bodies for 51%man.

I know, Horitaki is literally trying to be Yukinoshita Yukino but she did it wrong,

But decent budget usually entails anti-QUALITY scenes, good character designer, and consistently skilled keyers and animators.

Seems clear that you are going for a personal 100%, but I wonder if that reaches even close to the 50% of 50%man. I mean, you can't even perceive percentages...

Snakemar, the Kushida of sports.

She seems like the kind of bitch who gets off by choking.

Just leave it. He is retarded for sure.

200% now that you are samefagging

I am 100% Sakura

you wish

Not uncommon

slut

Will this ever get a full TL?

I'm told the Anime is shit compared to the LN, with less Whorikta shit.

think what you want

Is this how peak performance looks like?

IMAGINE

No, I'm like Sakura.

In fact, I'm pretty much Sakura.

I even have the glasses.

d-do you post pictures of yourself online

A male version of Sakura?

57th for sensei

I like the coloring on the hair and eyes.

>59th
kek'd

We all do, except for one autist, apparently.

Not when I delete it!

Post tits.

What on earth is her problem

Send Help.

This show is draining my balls dry.

>I believe thst is simply normal according to how most LN seem to atleast give some screentime to all girls and their moments with the MC.
Yes this is true, with LNs in general all the girls get into the spotlight at some point, with side heroines getting the focus for 1 or maybe 2 volumes like Sakura does in Volume 2, whilst the main girls (1 or 2) always stay integral to the plot. However unlike Sakura who drops back into the sidelines and hasn't really done much since Volume 2, Karuizawa has been integral to the plot for 3 Volumes in a row now, and for a side heroine that is almost unheard of. Likely to be 4 volumes, since Ryuuen will be going after her next Volume. There's good reason why there are even nips saying that she's behaving more like the main heroine currently than Horikita is. Although I don't doubt that Horikita will probably come out on top in the end.

You're getting it wrong.

50% actually is pissed now and wants her expelled.

How many percent is this?

>doesn't really help or warn Class D when they're fucking up
>extorts 50%, with expulsion, into going 54.5% for Class A ranking

She is a mystery.

五〇 パーセント

Did the principal say he'll help her get married if she has an A class or some shit?

50%man re-ignited her interest to the point where she wants him to do what she tried in the past but actually succeed this time.

MC has only once gone 52% and that's on volume 5.

That alone was enough for people to notice him.

In the end of volume 6 it looks like he's pretty damn pissed. He's going for 55% now.

>nothing of value is lost
heh

What did she try to do in the past?

She was in D-Class before.

They almost beat A-Class, but something happened and they lost badly.

>She was in D-Class before.
As a student?

>153cm
>B98
>45kg

this combination should be made illegal.

45kg is under fucking weight.

Yeah, same case with Busou Shoujo.

Obviously.

Kinda normal for short women, shouldn't have bust that big though.

Not really - it's close, though.

Why is Kushida so happy showing her bikini in front of the girls? Why is she such a whore?

>Kinda normal for short women, shouldn't have bust that big though.

I'd kinda agree, just because of the height, but basing on those pictures that she's posting? No fucking way she's 45kg. I'd kinda believe more if 50kg. That's healthy enough.

>front of girls

Intimacy between girls wouldn't be slutty. That's naturally how females bond with one another. It's mostly silly and nonsexual.

Is there a reason why the shading in this show is so great?

>Obviously.
Just double-checking.

Remember how she said no D-Class ever managed to ascend a tier in the history of the school? What she did not say though was that she part of the one D-Class that got pretty damn close. But just as they were about to overtake A something went wrong (either because of her and others) and they plummeted right back to D, as which they graduated.

Hence the "my life is full of regrets" part. She will protect 50%man from the white room but also sees him as a second chance.

The height/weight in anime/manga/LNs are quite often made up, don't take it too seriously.

Reminder that this is Ayanokouji's new circle of friends after he went 52% and his former circle got an inferiority complex because of it.

>sakura made it
y e s
e
s

>former circle
Former as in current anime with Horikita?

It's made by chinks

I have already wondered about why it sometimes feel like old anime.

in a good way.

>holding a strand of her hair

Is that supposed to be hot?

How smart is Sakura, exactly?

The current one with the 3 morons.

Horikita is not that involved with him anymore after volume 5. Kushida has been a full on villain since volume 4.