USA vs CHINA

USA vs CHINA

Which country will collapse first over time?

No country lasts forever.

The USSR fell.

My bet is on china collapsing and I fucking hope it does. Fuck commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/25/china-bans-religious-names-for-muslims-babies-in-xinjiang
tapnewswire.com/2018/01/how-a-fiat-currency-dies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The U.S. is going to fall first. Irreconcilable political divides and ethnic conflicts will be its undoing.

Agreed. Balkanization may be inevitable. Our nation is far too divided to stand together much longer.
Liberals thought they'd wont the culture war. All they won is a war. And a melting of the finest nation in the world.

the us will fall but will be remade, like a bankrupty thing cause thats it's thing. china will eventually fall once their retarded citizens wake up from their haze or the massive bubble bursts, which ever comes first.

>yes good prol...uhm goys, deregulate the market and fight the commies for the good of the McDo...uhm nation

Imagine being this much of a brainwashed marxist that actually believes in dialectical materialism pseudoscience.

1) China isn't Communist
2) They will both collapse within a span of 1 year apart, as well as the rest of the world, except maybe Iran

>Canada is going to shit
>that's ok, just immigrate to US
>US is going up in smoke
>just want that white picket fence with nice family
>not happening

"You don't want war, haha!!!!!" - cucks

I want war, I really do

You didn't set any rules nor were you specific under which context.

I doubt the USA will last longer than China. One of the reasons is USA is a multiracial shithole while China is more or less homogenous. Also as long as Chinas economy keeps growing and peoples lives improve then the government can expect stability for years to come.

Both nations could collapse each other economically relatively easily, China could call in the debt and other shit America owes them as well as pulling investments; while America could get it's allies in NATO and other nations such as India to trade embargo China. But what truly matters in the end is, that at this point China is unable to become a self sufficient country and America can be if it has to; China heavily relies on imports to keep it's economy and people afloat, most importantly the majority of their food and materials needed for advanced engineering e.g. electronics, alloys is imported from other countries. This means that if America manages to convince everybody to stop trading with China and physically blockades them (why do you think they care so much about the South China Sea?) their military and economy will quickly collapse and people will start starving to death, but if this same scenario occurred to America, damage would be done but it would survive because America can self-sustain its people if necessary.

China is colonizing the world as we're speaking. Gook domination when?

Imagine beeing this much of a cocksucker that it's okay with the .1% eating half the pie

Why compare these two? China is economically a lie, a bubble, and a nation of immoral cheaters by all standards.

If china falls the usa slips into another great depression which is likely to last a really long time. If usa collapsed china would likely collapse. Either way china is fucked and the whole world will be effected

Liberals haven't won shit other than a bullet from their zionist masters or from their betrayed countrymen

THIS SHIT IS FAR FROM OVER

both.
If the USA collapses before China gets to critical mass, china will crumble when the USA and EU do.

The 1% want their WW3, we may have to give them some hell to get back ant semblance of a future

>Irreconcilable political divides and ethnic conflicts will be its undoing
>implying china isn't in danger of this.
>implying china doesn't have rogue provinces
>implying former colonies couldn't become their own version of Singapore

But that's a ridiculous scenario. If America were to impose a full-scale embargo on China, and demand that all their allies abide by it, it would just alienate them from everyone. What convincing reason could America give to stop people exporting to China?

>liberals won the culture war
>ignores whose in office

>call in the debt and other shit America owes
Wew lad

>The USSR fell.

well yes, the CCCP regime collapsed together with its institutions and administrative structure, but everything still existed afterwards. It just changed hands.

The ol "call in the dept" argument.
Lol, kids.

I'm talking about a world war scenario where people are forced to pick sides, I'm pretty sure most developed countries minus Russia would be more likely to side with America. I mean it's already happening...

War with China is such a pointless and destructive proposition though. All of the negative consequences of China's rise can be quite easily remedied by way of domestic policy changes. There just isn't the political will do so (e.g. "that's protectionism")

Imagine following Rothbard and still being a lolbert

Rothbard was a white nationalist that supported Jared Taylor though

you know nothing

The leading party in China are communists

USA. China isn’t communist anymore, they’ve become very fashy goyim.

China is making massive gains.
US is in over 20 trillion debt.
China is a focused country.
US is cuckolding itself harder than Jared Kushner gets cucked by Donald Trump.

US could collapse if there debt crushes them. US dollar is strong because foreign reserves of cash in constantly pushing into it for bond security and to purchase oil. If their public services degrade or tax collection gets fucked up it could happen.

China could fall if the Communist party gets reduced as a force. Thats why they are so focused on the OBOR to Europe to try avoid the repercussions of a naval blockade. So much of their trade flows through the Straits of Malacca and America rules the sea right now.

so?
we should stop china
they dont have human rights

Why you does not like Chine? Look what they do with muslims.
They stonger US
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/25/china-bans-religious-names-for-muslims-babies-in-xinjiang

China want to lord it over Westerners again. Even though they tortured and murdered Western traders that kicked off their century of humiliation. The Indians want to be Western the Chinks want to replace the West. I'd rather Indian in charge than the chinks

>do something slightly good
>this somehow absolves them of their horrible crimes and policies

lol russia

US. Jews are going to China.

Jews are going to make US Germany to China's America, just like with WW2.

Nah, Balkanization needs more of a geographical divide. Niether will collapse, the USA will just slowly get shittier and China's development will stall.

America. China will just repress itself more and the government in china has a monopoly on arms. Kung fu wont save them.

The Chinese won't have any of that.
Since Israel can't exist without the protection of the USA, the fate of the Jews is tied to that of America. Of course the USA doesn't need to be a nice place to live for that.

>something
How about huge better economy, domestic and foreign policy? If look for your qestions, i think Chine stands on two legs, when the US wants the whole world with too much ambition

Why would Eurasians side with America? The only thing that the Americans have going for them are their carrier groups. But carrier groups are indefensible death traps, most of them will be destroyed on the first day of the war. America will be worthless for the rest of it.

Definitely China.

Credit Bubble.
Immense poverty.
Divided Regions.
Declining Economy. *Cheap Goods Based - Brazil V2.

No political influence.

Yes, yes they are communist. The leaderships goals h never changed, only their means of developing the country to the point where they can transition to final stage full Communism. But they won't make it, their whole country is corrupt

>How about huge better economy, domestic and foreign policy?
Neither of these things are true.

Why do russian TURDS defend marxist policies?

The average person in China is suffering compared to the average american.

2/3 of Hong Kong, which is epitome of Financial Advancement in China is owned via Western Capital.

It also allows for private banks, such as JPM, HSBC, to engage in money creation process in China region.

Not to mention, that Hong Kong has different currency - and if China were to push their communism further it would have a massive impact on the whole trade.

Hong Kong is backwater now. Are you still living in the 90'? Shenzhen and Shanghai are far bigger

canada sold it self to china, when china flood the rats will leave the sinking ship to their home bought in canada

1.3 Trillion is no Back Water.

Also, Shennzen is like 700 billion behind.

Both China and Yurope will collapse on low birth rates, immigration and deteriorated young generations

When those countries fall, US will benefit as a destination for the capital and elite fleeing the them, as it did after WWII and when USSR collapsed

As a country with an above-replacement birth rate, brain power especially in STEM fields and the audacity to shit on the religion of peace, India will rise as the next challanger to US hegemony

Good luck with them

You're forgetting that East Asians are much much more domesticated.
When the economy crashes and quality of life goes down they will respond differently:
Americans -> "I fucking *deserve* more than this" - lvl 5 chimpout
Asians -> "Need more money for my famirry" - keep head down, work harder

Possible, although my bet is on Service and data type of industries.

Therefore, India is only good as cheap commodity producer, which we already have a lot of .... Whole South America, Africa, and Bangladeshes of the world.

You raise a good point.

Low birth rates are easily reversible though. Productivity is set to increase and jobs will be more service orientated and people will work from home on their laptops as broadband connections get better. Governments will put in maternity benefits and creche support. It just costs too much at the moment.

Nothing is communist according to communist.

Fuck off commie

Depends on whose economy the Rothschilds decide to tank first. They want to delve America into a civil war first, dividing its military and police first.

However from my perspective, future is more metropolitan areas oriented than say countries oriented.

The whole dynamic is swinging in other side. Globalization is reaching new scale - and possibly new era. The Rothschild era ended with August Belmont when he transferred all his wealth to JP Morgan, back in 1895.

>implying tibet or far western provinces wanting independence is comparable to the current complete social collapse accross all states in america

Some portions of China are capitalist, like Shenzhen. Certain cities like this are dedicated to capitalist experiments.

>The Rothschild era ended with August Belmont when he transferred all his wealth to JP Morgan, back in 1895.
No, Federal Reserve shares are owned by member banks owned by Rothschild agents. Rothschilds still rule.

Both are de facto districts of the same Pearl River Delta Megacity. Which will not appear in such a list, because arbitrary political borders from decades ago.

>ember banks owned by Rothschild agents. Rothschilds still rule.

Nope.

Rothschilds entered US via August Bielmont. Who was their agent.

Back in the day, Morgan and Bielmont made good friendship and officially, played a lot of financial roles together.

Merging companies and engaging in IB activities, eventually lead Bielmont to give away his part with it and let it to to JP Morgan.

JP Morgan was driven due to his self interest, although he maintained relationships with Rothschilds respectively, he did not prioritize their wealth over his.

Lets assume it is that way. Still, given the arbitrary values, it would amount to around ~ 2.6 Trillion Wealth.

2x as much as Hong Kong, but Hong Kong is no peace of small cake either.

It is certainly no backwater, but its influence is waning. Economically, culturally, politically.

Retarded goy, keep thinking that.

I've just given a link to a agreement.

* Rothschilds were primarily engaged in lending activities.

Bond issues, and hence, they were left out of majority of equity gains.

Given time, families like Rockefellers trough New York City Bank * Manhattan, now Citigroup, grew their influence much more rapidly then your past time Rotchilds.

No wonder UN (United Nations HQ is a building given away from Rockefellers).

The Major players in the day, switched. After 1900 US major playground houses were JP Morgan Dynasty and Rockefellers.

And btw, this megacity is made of nine old cities, not just the two mentioned. Population between 60 and 85 million. It's a bit more than just 2.6 trillion.

>The USSR fell
Imagine actually being this autistic

how did it not fall?

I bet on usa. 30 years more maybe.
China can still benefit from low cost. Even though tge debt is worse than us.

>No country lasts forever.
Of course not.
>The USSR fell.
How does this correlate? Egypt fell. Persia fell.
>My bet is on china collapsing and I fucking hope it does. Fuck commies.
My bet would not be against the oldest country in history.

Read the "perestroika deception" by anatoly golistyn

clinton, please

>My bet would not be against the oldest country in history.
China collapsed many times.
I don't expect it to go anytime soon, but if going just by empiricism, I would bet against them.

>what is petroyuan

tapnewswire.com/2018/01/how-a-fiat-currency-dies/

US for sure. they're wholly unprepared for reality

you forgot Finland. Finns will probably just settle some where far, far up north and will evolve into another race that will retake the world. Our Finnish overlords will convert our operating systems into a future version of Linux that's unimaginable and incomprehensible. I'm warning you, Sup Forums. Better start putting Spurdo all over your memes before it's too late.

And unwilling to take a hit (a costly (cold) war with China), to maintain long term global domminance.

>china is communist
when will this meme end

correct. which is why they aren't cucked by muslims kike

US has DataDollar so no need to worry.

All the money that were in oil & gas sector, were moved away to IT and FANG stocks.

Hence you see a massive rally, no one bothers to look, a lot of money in US E&P sector, were transferred to tech sector.

It is now by far largest US industry, ~8 Trillion in Market Cap.

And given the oils decline as major commodity it puts US even on better situation. No more petrodollar.

you raise some good points, but india can't get its shit together. literally. btw, why aren't you reproducing anymore? not even in the rural areas?

>its a good thing they live like muslim third worldists, or else they will be overtaken by muslim third worldists

lol what's the difference?

>And unwilling to take a hit

i'm not so sure about that, but amerimutts at the fundamental level are retarded. they double down on failure

>be american
>get shot

i'm not exactly sure which one's the 3rd world here

You might be right. In the past it worked out fine for them because what they were doing often was more sensible, but doubling down on 'diversity' and whatnot can't end well.

this
next year
just wait and see
prepare yourself

It is hard to tell for sure. My heart is with America, but you have to realize the fact that all the factories and resources are in China now. USA don't make anything anymore! I'd say if some commie wins the election (and there is a real chance), and it happens soon - then USA may fall faster than China.
Also, China has more uniform society. Their civilization is many years old. They will be pretty stable no matter the regime. Even their commies will go eventually, and China will not notice.
US may stay together, but also may not - at least in the current borders. You would say American values and constitution will unite people - but the fact is that at least 30% of them do not care nor accept, and that percentage is high among the brainwashed youth.
Also do not forget that the battle against tyranny is not at the initial point now. Tyranny has won a couple points - with income taxation (unconstitutional), and gold confiscation (there should've been a revolt at that point). Second amendment may fall one day as well - see how successful they are in disarming people when a hurricane is expected. And also the guns that you can own are pretty much nerf'ed now - low capacity magazines and semi-auto - not enough to resist (but hopefully barely enough to capture better arms).
China is on its way from communism, and they are ethnically and culturally united no matter what. With USA, I am not so sure, but I hope for the best!

well, i didn't mean it in the social sense, but yeah, that also applies. i meant more in policy in general, for example

"At the very least, if the dollar’s future role diminishes, then there will be surplus dollars, which unless they are withdrawn from circulation entirely, will result in a lower dollar on the foreign exchanges. While it is possible for the Fed to contract the quantity of base money (indeed this is the implication of its desire to reduce its balance sheet anyway), it would also have to discourage and even reverse the expansion of bank credit, which would be judged by central bankers to be economic suicide. For that to occur, the US Government itself would also have to move firmly and rapidly towards eliminating its budget deficit. But that is being deliberately increased by the Trump administration instead."

"America’s response to China’s monetary manoeuvring has always been that of a nation on the back foot. For the last year, the yuan has been rising against the dollar, following President Trump’s inauguration. Instead of responding to China’s hegemonic threat by increasing America’s role in foreign trade, President Trump has threatened all and sundry with trade restrictions and punitive tariffs. It is a policy which could not be more designed to undermine America’s global economic status, and with it the role of the dollar."

also the whole arming (((terrorists))) thing and destabilizing countries worldwide. that just increases resentment and pushes countries into china's orbit. in short, americans are blind to their own narcissism that leads them to dig their own grave

I hope, USA will collapse first. Too much World Empire ambitions. Also, I like Chinese flag.

China isn't already collapsed?

The ONLY reason the US exists today is because of consumers. Thats it. Nothing more. We are NOT a country that produces anymore. We havr shifted to a service based economy.
>trillions in debt
The second people stop buying?
The greatest crah ever witnessed in the history of mankind will happen.

Yeah, and pushing your values on other other countries. They'd rather do business with China that doesn't care about human/women/minority/gay/tranny rights of their trading partners.
Say about Trump what you will, but at least he's not doubling down on arming 'rebels'.

Fuck you taking about nigger? China is pure communists and the biggest cancer on the planet,

>but at least he's not doubling down on arming 'rebels'.

are you sure? isn't he arming the kurds or something? i'm interested to see how the whole turkey-US thing plays out

>Yeah, and pushing your values on other other countries. They'd rather do business with China that doesn't care about human/women/minority/gay/tranny rights of their trading partners.
right, the whole problem with human rights is that it's become (((human rights))). westerners think human rights should be about protecting gays, women, minorities and whatever while much of the world thinks human rights is the right to be free from foreign intervention and other stuff. it all comes down to a disagreement over categorial imperatives, as in, which rights trump which. this is exacerbated by the fact that these formerly academic discourses have become weaponized for political purposes and (((regime change))).

i don't know what communism is: the post

China has moved about 500 million people into the middle class from poverty since the death of Mao whereas the American middle class is declining.

I'd say the Appalachians/Rockies/rivers/forests in the east/northwest give enough geography for at least a couple breakaway states