All women should be forced to be tested and genetically screened during their pregnancy...

All women should be forced to be tested and genetically screened during their pregnancy. If the child shows any signs of the following things, then an abortion will be legally required.

>autism
>aspergers
>downs syndrome
>ADD and ADHD
>diabetes
>HIV
>homosexuality
>major or minor birth defects
>retardation or below average intelligence
>blindness or deafness

Am I forgetting anything? Besides race of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, with all the self-hatred you are showing, I feel like I should call the suicide hotline.

Subhuman detected. It's not too late to give yourself a postnatal abortion.

Don't abort me, bro!

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

Abortion is NEVER EVER justifiable

I disagree on minor birth defects, some of them can be fixed with a simple surgery or doesn't impede the normal everyday life.

Other than that, it's a good idea. You'll cleanse society of retards and cripples in 50-60 years and make sure only the strong genes remain in the gene pool

>autism
>aspergers
>downs syndrome
>ADD and ADHD
>diabetes
>homosexuality
>major or minor birth defects
>retardation or below average intelligence
>blindness or deafness
But white birth rates are already low as it is....

There is nothing wrong with eugenics.

The lives of the defective have little inherent value besides that bestowed upon it by religion.

it's the quality that counts though, not sheer numbers. Is is better to have 3 healthy people or 6 people with mental or physical health issues?

Stop playing god. You're advocating murder.

>brainless tissue
>murder

Eugenics is the only way forward for our race.
I really don't understand people who disagree with this, it's not like these people would enjoy their life with these defects.

People play god when they fuck each other and create offspring. Creation of life is inherently described as the attribute of god.

And when you make something that is not up to the standards of society you should get rid of it sooner than later

this would actually work and make us invincible beasts.
too bad nature gave us feelings and empathy
if humanity survives some millenia more you should have no doubt this will be the norm in a distant future.
If we also discover a spacefaring civilization that wants to fuck us then we will probably jump into this kind of measures too.

>I hate niggers except when they ram me in the ass: The Post

Who is going to do low iq jobs if we have average intelligence of 120?
A society needs lower classes as much as higher classes

as of bow that is debatable because we havent found a way to revert the contraeffects of matching similar genes.
That means even bad genes keep the gene pool healthy.
When we find a cure to revert that then there is no more reason for a varied gene pool and we can maximize genetic efficiency.
Fuck I get hyped just on the thought of creating a superior genetically engineered human race that will advance technology, energy and space faring. Hell I'll gladly work the mines if AlphaGeneturboChadius is breeding superhumans with AlphaGeneTurboStacina and making the human race offspring overpowered.

We are already automating alot of work, so obviously robots will be developed to do the jobs meant for the dregs of society.

You could always just kill the kid after it's born if it has any of these things.

>t. ≤120
>implying 120s aren't going to find solutions to maximize efficiency
>implying most of those jobs won't get automated
when the average rises, civilization advances and new fields of work will be created. Menial tasks will be automated.
There will still be stupid and gifted people but they will lay around of 120 instead of 100.

We are talking about eradicating health issues, not killing dumb people

*... and gifted people but the average will lay...*