Why am I so thirsty for this anime?

Step aside Balalaika, I have found a younger woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK39n1Fa328
youtube.com/watch?v=TDCINpb5AFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see any relation.

It's the ideal anime for edgy teens. Some people just never grow out of that.

Isn't that really why we're all here?

She is top cute for sure.

What a shitty bait

He probably jacks it to Boku no Pico/ K-On.

Gun-bitch is good, and Mary is top-tier too.

what

I like Cockgoo too OP but I wouldn't give up Balalaika.

>He probably jacks it to Boku no Pico/ K-On.
You're an idiot user. If you think think anime is limited to either edgy teenage shows or moe you should watch more shows.

It used to me that we would only accept people who have seen at least 200 shows on this board.

I'm at over 500, including movies. Furthermore, I was not implying that all anime = edgy or moe. Rather, I was implying that , the guy who was complaining about this show being "for edgy teens" in the first place, is probably a moefag.

She really is fantastic, but Mary hits those same notes for me with a hint of Beatrice.

>the guy who was complaining about this show being "for edgy teens" in the first place, is probably a moefag.
That guy is me. You might have not been iplying it, but if the only alternative to edgegests you see is moe, then it's either doubtful that you've seen 500 shows or you've waisted your time watching the best anime has to offer.

I neither said nor implied that there was no alternative to edgy or moe anime, though. What I did say was that you're probably a moefag if you think this show is edgy. Emphasis on fag. My reason for saying this is because this show really is not that edgy relative to other shows... and, if you have really seen so many shows, then surely you'd have seen a lot of edgier shows? That is, unless you're the type to watch a lot of moe shows, and dismiss anything more complicated than the inside of a cardboard box as "edgy," instead.

Why are you still replying, when I told you to watch more anime? It seems the standard has went down, but watch at least 50 shows.

>complicated
There is literally nothing complicated about Kakegurui, it's pandering to the same crowd as Tokyo Ghoul or Owari no Seraph.

Well to be fair I am too, this is the only anime this season I'm really looking forward to every week.

>boasts about range and number of shows he's watched
>considers kakegurui edgy
Broaden your horizons user. Please. You're just coming off more and more like a moefag.

I told you to watch more shows user. You'll really be better off than posting in a place where the subject matter is something you know very little about. You don't just go for a math course in university after you've just learned to add.

Is this what happens when women overdose on oestrogen?

Why do you waste your time arguing with waifufags ? They don't care about the show quality, they don't care about your arguments, they don't care about reason. They just wanna post about how much they lust over drawings.
If they actually wanted to watch a good show, they would've stopped following this shit after being proven wrong and they'd be reading something better. They clearly don't.

>Why am I so thirsty ?
Fixed.

>Why do you waste your time arguing with waifufags ?
Well, he does like Black Lagoon. So I did see some hope for him.

Because you are a under 20 years old piece of shit that got into anime this year

Long, black, straight, hime cut hair is justice.

Exactly, so what's edgy about it? It isn't. Edginess and overcomplexity are synonymous in anime.

I (OP) am not the guy you just replied to, and MAL did the addition for me in this case.

It really is best hair.

Her VA was fucking fantastic here. Best maniacal laugh.

Jabami is such a dumb name

What a thrill

>le edgy teens meme

What a faggot, I bet he hasn't even watched an episode.

Also, is the best OP/ED of the season. Because I can't get enough of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK39n1Fa328
youtube.com/watch?v=TDCINpb5AFs

don't ask me i don't like edgy/unrealistic anime but this one so so enjoyable

She has lips, she wins automatically.

How old are you , 12?

25 actually; the difference between us is that fans of this show are heterosexual.

Fucking this.

At first I thought the OP was garbage (I guess you could say it Kake-*GURU*-i on me?) The ED is fucking godly.

It (蛇喰) literally means "snake eater". It's very very rare, but a real, existing family name.