Untitled

:)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4XP7Z-nDqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to fiat currency enjoy your fucking stay

thanks

The most important Political issue of this millennial and the core of the kikes power.

Jesus christ the state of newfags...

What other revelation do you have for us, the media is controlled by the jews maybe?

>inflation which devalues your spending power.
Thanks for proving that "red pilled" people are actually just as brainwashed as "blue pilled" ones, if not even more.
Ask yourself this, retard: why are all mainstream medias constantly hammering into our heads that inflation is the worst of all evil if it really was the case? Since when would powerful people do propaganda against themselves?

>Inflation isn't bad

Tell that Zimbabwe

so let me bounce something off your your empty head:

how does inflation impact your liquid savings?

yeah. thats right. dipshit.

>pissed off yet

No.
Thats how money works you fucking feudal peasant.

With current state of Sup Forums, major part of faggots here is in need of most basic redpills.

>paying income tax

I smell an ancap in the making

Eventually ancap finds out (((who))) runs this scheme and turns elsewhere.

yeah but its a really effective system so if you dont use it then they just use it to fund your competition, who then comes over and fucking murders you. so yeah we are aware theres a problem but let me know when you come up with a solution to that eventuality that follows any attempt to pull out of the system.

Crypto?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4XP7Z-nDqs

jew apologizes for jewery but sings the song of their sins while doing so

>ok world we're using crypto now
>bankers fund your competition with fiat and they come over and murder you
>woops guess we are now a satrapy of a nation that uses traditional fiat currency
maybe if you elaborated beyond one fucking word meme answer you jack ass

Also your birth cirtificate can discharge all your debt because of maritime admiralty law via the articles of confederation.

tank an come gain pls no take 25% my mooney

Not to mention the irony of putting Jackson on a Federal Reserve Note when he opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank.

gaddafi knows this. RIP gold-dinar

>I once knew a guy who drown to death: this proves that water is bad and should be limited.
Wow, you really showed me.

Whether I'm pissed off or not, that glorious son of a bitch on the bill would've killed a mother fucker over it.

yeah you know what your right. lets fuckin inflate our currency! what could go wrong?!?!

I MEAN AS LONG AS WAGES GO UP TO AMITIRE?

WOW SO SIMPLE.

good thing the FED agrees with your retarded ass through and through.

LETS JUST PRINT MONEY LOL WOW WHY THE FUCK AM I WORKING RN FIRE UP THEM PRINTERS!

exactly. also saddam, not exactly making his own currency but he was trying to play by his own rules to skirt the world monetary system as currently established and he paid with his life and basically the lives of his entire country being thrown into a bloody catastrophe that's still ongoing... if that's not a message to the rest i don't know what is.

yep. i mean what kind of fucking retard thinks the west cares about "war crimes".

genocides are a dime a dozen in africa and east asia. no fucks given. ever.

fucking libya loved gaddafi and we go kill him like he was some tyrant. el oh fuckin el.
thank god americans are IQ ZERO retarded. thank god CNN is wired directly into the brains of american voters.

or maybe we should thank satan.

thats not how it works former soviet faggot. i know the concept of money is foreign to you.

typically the currency you use is either backed with precious to justify its value metals or your using a fiat currency. fiat currencies are justfied by gdp . a metric for economic well being of a nation. money changes hands many times over to complete 1 transaction . a company buys shit from another to make something its then sold to retailers who then sell it to customers. its not the total amount of money in your country its how many times money was used to complete transactions. so its about the level of activity not the sheer amount of wealth so wealth creation is possible for a nation without precious metals which are finite on earth.

gdp growth dictates how much new currency can be minted before devaluation per quarter. thats money made without needing more precious metals to back them just because there is x amount of dollar wise activity.

banks can end up producing more currency through a banking practice that calls for banks to not adjust how much money they are holding immediately. a generic hypothetical you deposit lets say $100 and some one right after that withdraws $20. the bank is still pretending it has $100. the difference between reality and fiction is M1 vs M0. M0 is all the real money in the world. M1 is all the real money and all the money the banks count on the books which isnt there any more. every year governments across the planet have to deal with banks bullshit because if they dont get to do this they wont have as much cash flow in the markets and politicians want to make money off of the markets. so its a level of distortion that leads to governments covering for the banks little by little. they never turn the current M1 in to the new M0. its done slowly over time but they mint more money for banks effectively to prevent the entire practice from being abandoned.fear mongering about the great depression encouraged this

>fiat currencies are justfied by gdp

fiat currencies are justified by jack shit

fixed that oversight for ya bud.
tell every hyperinflated fiat currency how their GDP backs it up. go ahead. ill wait here wile all those currencies magically deflate.

turns out it was unconstitutional but no one used his guns to protect america.

>implying that jews are promoting welfare state and government spending
LMAO I guess that's why every single mainstream media is trying to hammer into our heads that government spending is bad!
"Red pilled" morons are so cute, they're more brainwashed that your average normalfag and they don't even realize it!

>turns out it was unconstitutional
god knows that matters. oh wait. it doesn't matter. i want a fucking machine gun. a fuckin import too. a new one damnit.

>mainstream media is trying to hammer into our heads that government spending is bad!

please tell me which fuckin channel you saw that on?

fuckin GOP dropping 2.4x10^12 yeah they fuckin care. CNN fucking cares. FOX fuckin cares.

and by fucking cares, i of course mean: DOESNT FUCKIN CARE

I think you need to look up the definition of "promissory note". The (((Federal Reserve Note))) does not promise to pay anything ever to anybody.

You know you can drink too much water and drown right? There's occasionally deaths from it, very serious.

In London they are talking about adding in "precipitation limiters" on public utilities. This would keep people from binge hydrating by cutting off the flow from street level controlled by the peace. Now for a highly reasonable fee you could obtain a hydration license so that you could make exceptions for special events like filling a pool or watering the garden. You just have to head down to the local peace office and submit a sample of blood plasma to ensure that you haven't been over indulging - a reasonable precaution!

Now do everything I said and replace it with paper money, taxes, and Jewish banks. No I don't mean literally before some sperg posts a broken paragraph in greentext.

Inflation is generated by people taking debt from banks and those same banks taking on debt to the fed.
>students get college debt
>fed increases money supply
>economic growth but no real value created (gender studies degree)
>Students struggle to pay back debt
>economy stagnates as they can't afford the debt they took
>women with debt hold back their husbands from buying homes (more debt for economic growth of money supply)
>inflation slows because less people are buying homes and more people are generating bad student debt
>Student debt bubble collapses or are essentially government slaves
And that's how you make a killing by selling your kids off to the salt mines and thinking that it'll be good for them.
If everyone started saving up and buying things without loans the fed would be fucked.
It's only when you take out loans that they're allowed to grow the money supply.
STOP TAKING ON UNNECESSARY DEBT

The only thing that pisses me off is putting fucking based Andrew Jackson ok a federal reserve note. Obviously they are doing that to mock him. Fucking autists at the fed should be gassed

>Inflation is generated by people taking debt from banks and those same banks taking on debt to the fed

what?

i mean... WHAT?

there is a set amount of $$ in circulation - bucko!
the only way you get more in circulation (AKA inflation) is by PRINTING IT. or doing something that amounts to the same such as quantitative easement legislation (jew speak for printing a shit load of money).

get your shit straight. you fail econ 101.

don't over think it.
hit the nail on the head when he said:
>(((Federal Reserve)))

>Uh, oh, my blatant cherry-picking failed, time to change tactics... Strawman, I choose you!

>WOW SO SIMPLE.
Oh the irony, the entire economic view of anti-inflationists (i.e.: 100% of the brainwashed population) can be summed up in:
devaluation = inflation = bad
Just blindly parrot that equation over and over, and you'll know all there is to know to be an economic expert.

wow correlation. im fuckin floored. fuckin dumbfounded.

are you trying to fuckin imply there is causation there? you fuckin ninny!

please tell me the inherent advantage to inflating your curreny! !
PLEASE I AM LISTENING MY EARS ARE YEARNING FOR THE TRUTH AS TOLD BY YOU THE RETARD!

in la-la-unicorn-fairy-dust-land your NOT-FIAT currency would neither inflate or deflate. it would be STABLE.
wow. such an incredible statement. what BALLS I must have to assert such a thing!
WHAT A TOPSY TURNY WORLDVIEW I MUST HOLD IN MY _CRAZY_ MIND!

get real you fuckhead.
get fucking real.

but hey. the FED has you back. no worries. we will inflate. faster and faster. intractably.

>please tell me which fuckin channel you saw that on?
Literally every single channel, if you live in Europe.
There's no day that passes without someone constantly reminding you how much important is it to reduce government spending.
There's no party which doesn't have as one of the main goals the reduction of government spending.
Anti-government-spending is literally E.U.'s state ideology. And that's the prime reason Europe is going to shit.

well my friend in that I envy you.
not here. not in america.

in america the idea is to spend all of the money you dont have as fast and as hard as you can before the ponzi scheme (aka the USD petro $) blows the fuck up in my face (no worries boomers your almost dead you don't have to pay for your legislation!).

we're fucked. sailing on the fuckin titanic.

>are you trying to fuckin imply there is causation there?
No. It's YOU who are trying to imply there is causation of the opposite, therefore pic is more than enough to debunk you

ehh, no. i did not imply that.

maybe you should read more betterly?

or here, i fuckin spelt it out for ya already, let me just scroll up (its hard i know) for ya...

ahh yes, here it is:
>your NOT-FIAT currency would neither inflate or deflate. it would be STABLE.

So fix it.
Don't just sit on your ass bitching about it.

oh yeah brah. great advice.

let me just get out my currency wrench and tighten a few bolts.

are you fuckin dull?

Gee I wonder (((who))) could be behind all this??

This is lip service being paid to maintain the illusion that it is something they care about. They don't. We are a culture now built on the idea that debt is God and that our new God will save us.

Except debt isn't God, in fact it's Satan, and the only thing it will lead to is the complete destruction of anything that was once good with western civilization.

buy BitShares

>people raise hell over a small tax on tea
>income tax? Just fuck my shit up senpai

what the fuck happened

>Georgia thinks they're so important that they put in their own flag on this dumb website instead of sharing the American flag.
Stupid Georgia. No one cares about your plantations.

i use bitcoin when its ...appropriate

and i don't invest liquid.

remember folks: assets don't inflate. and they never hyper-inflate.

Is this supposed to be some sort of commie redpill? That's how money works you fuckwit, essentially passed around in lieu of goods and services in bartering and is manipulated by (((bankers))). Everyone knows this.

/pol prepares to "discuss" economics

CAPITALISM IS THE GREATEST AND ULTIMATE ECONOMICAL SYSTEM IT CAN NEVER BE REPLACED AND I LOVE TO SUCK BIG FAT SCHLONGS

in the immortal words of the based jew milton freedman:
COMPARED TO WHAT NIGGER?

if you got beef with capitalism then what PREY TELL! what is better? what works better?

tell me you pinko faggot!

you got beef with the free market? with human liberty?

WHAT ACE DO YOU HAVE UP YOUR SLEEVE BITCH?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO INSTEAD?

At least now we're talking
Create local currencies and regulations of goods exchange that favour community ties and production
Force (Yup, I said it) big corporations to offer training and entry-level courses for job-seekers and students
Facilitate home ownership by deducing rent paid from price, allowing companies to own and rent them for a cheaper price if they stay on the market for too long, encouraging people to renovate and mend them as part of a deal to own them

the tea was because no representation, not just because it was a tax.

:)

My original one is better.

short, simple, concise.... ALWAYS follow the KISS principle:

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid.

>Facilitate home ownership by deducing rent paid from price

RENT CONTROL WOW WHAT A NOVEL IDEA?!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THAT WILL PAN OUT!
if only we had dozens upon dozens of examples over decades and decades so we might extrapolate a probable outcome of SUCH A NOVEL IDEA NO ONE HAS THOUGH OF IT WOW!

oh yeah, rent control, yeah i think i have heard of that being tried. yeah now that i think about it - ITS A FUCKING RETARDED IDEA THAT NEVER FUCKING WORKS! LOL WOW HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN!?!??!?
detroit? LOL
sanfran (homeless what?! HAHA HOW???!?!)
newyork in the 80s WHATS WRONG WITH THAT LOL!

>encouraging people
shove it up your ass bitch. force or go home.

>Create local currencies
illigal LOL! better get ready for a knife up your asshole! THATS WHAT THEY DID TO GADDAFI FOR DOING THE SAME! LOL I REMEMBER HILLARY LAUGHING HER SHILL SATAN LAUGH ABOUT IT ON CNN LOL SO FHUNNEH HAHA

>Force (Yup, I said it) big corporations to offer training and entry-level courses
YEAH! i mean its not like they have any incentive to do so ALREADY!

nice ideas, forgive the caps. i had too many monsters last night. still havn't slept. i look forward to dismantling your ideas which go contrary to my lord and savior, FREE MARKET CAPITALISM!

yeah but yours sounds like it was written by a retard. learn proper grammar if you want to make messages that matter to people with brains.

>yeah but yours sounds like it was written by a retard.

No, it was written FOR retards.

subtle difference. if a retard can understand it, so can everyone else.

simple arguments are simply dismissed my friend.

those who will be convinced by such a platitude are not worth convincing, in my not so humble opinion.

>what the fuck happened
Only those who could afford it got taxed. The extremely wealthy.

Until the federal government grew so big and eventually needed more money to operate and....the door was cracked open so why not just go right on in and fuck everyone in the room now.

That pretty much explains it. Initial federal taxes were a minor inconvenience for the wealthy at first, until the tax came trickling down to the middle-class.....and then the working class.

Now we're all in the room and we're all getting fucked and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Why should I be pissed off? If I hand someone that 20 I get what I want so who cares.

I actually didn't have rent control in mind dude
I meant that over time, the money you pay for rent can be reedeemed into lowering the price of buying the place you've lived in already

Regarding currencies, just make it legal then, and try it in Boulder fucking Colorado or wherever

Regarding training, they literally don't have incentives to do so, the demand for jobs and internships is artificially jacked up in their favour so they have no incentive to actually offer anything in terms of professional education

This fucking takes me back

Uhh you're wrong. They see government spending as stimulus.

>the money you pay for rent can be reedeemed into lowering the price of buying the place you've lived in already

yes because when a landlord spends shit loads of $$ and takes RISK he will be more than HAPPY to fork over the deed!

you know rent-to-own IS a thing ALREADY.
if you FORCE that you can say HELLO! to new york property fires ala 1980's. ditto Detroit for the last 3 decades.

aint gunna pan out bud. take away land lord incentives and watch that fucker BURN!!!!! or just dilapidate. same - _exact same_ outcome as rent control.

>Regarding currencies, just make it legal then
ok man, i agree. but that is ancillary to market ideologies which is the hill i choose to die on here in this thread.
fuck fiat currencies. i would JUMP at the chance to participate in a STABLE (sorry crypto) non fiat currency.

but - alas! she will never happen!
NATO will see to that. the FED will see to that. the (((banks))) will see to that!
already credit agencies are nixing bitcoin purchases. oh well. well see how that pans out. maybe itll stabilize and well see the angel of backed-currency return to us.
i grant you that point, my good sire.

>Regarding training, they literally don't have incentives to do so,
i mean like... lots of businesses hire college students (not even grads) and all traids have something akin to apprenticeships. i mean the incentive is fuckin inherent lol.
so i mean yeah, no. its there.
if you want to FORCE more of it --- we call that AFFIRMATIVE ACTION and talk to any pre-boomer who worked a traid, that didn't pan out so well - when they FORCED traids (and thats pretty much all there was in the manufacturing economy of 1950's america) to hire spics and niggers (oops thats not PC!). it fucked shit hard.

i look forward to your skilled rebut my friend.

man the 90's were the shit.

>simple arguments are simply dismissed my friend.

unless they are accurate.

>those who will be convinced by such a platitude are not worth convincing,

Tell that to the average voter.

>taxing everyone holding US dollars is good
>especially when the only growth is the stock market, and for to keep your shekels the same value you must put it into the stock market

I'm surprised the Obama admin stock market ponzi scheme hasn't crashed yet, maybe there will be enough real growth to prevent it.

>Tell that to the average voter.
the average voter doesn't even know what the fucking (((FED))) is or that they are not a governmental body or that they are not accountable to ANYBODY save for the impossibility of congress abolishing (im laughing i cant type it with a streight face) it right out! congress agreeing to something like that LOL WHAT HAHA

no man. the average voter is nothing but a useful idiot. save your fucking time, convince people who stand a chance at being in a position to change something - i.e. jews and intellectuals.

Fuck off anarchist stop trying to ruin thousands of years of human progress

>maybe there will be enough real growth to prevent it.

>enough real growth

you mean money printing.
and you can only inflate until you hyper-inflate. then you fucked ala venezuela et al.

>fiat currency
>thousands of years

IDIOT ALERT! IDIOT ALERT!

BETTER FIND A RACE THREAD BUDDY YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN DEPTH HERE

If inflation is so good why were the Obama years so awful?

INB4 trying some fake low inflation figure the government lied about in order to have to pay welfare recipients less money.

>no man. the average voter is nothing but a useful idiot.

if our enemy can use them, why can't we?

touche my friend. i have no counter to that.

>if our enemy can use them, why can't we?

it's sort of related to the argument about red pilling women.

Most of your "Chads" will say "Who cares what women think?"

To which I reply... "Your enemy cares what women think"

>touche my friend. i have no counter to that.

when you find an enemies weapon on the battlefield, use it.

i like it. you have changed my mind. kudos. your the first here to do so and ive been shitposting here all fuckin night.

>i like it. you have changed my mind. kudos. your the first here to do so and ive been shitposting here all fuckin night.

Thanks.

use it well.

This. Get a job that pays under that table.

>pissed off yet?
This is unnecessary and just makes me cheer for the banks.

>avoid FED taxes
>get audited
>"hmm user how to pay rent for 5 years no job? PLZ JUSTIFY INCOME KTHX"
>...uhh FUCK!
>CLINK GOES THE JAIL BARS IN FRONT OF YOU FACE WHEN YOU CANT PONY UP 80K

yeah no thats an excellent idea im sure no one has tried it im sure you will get away scott free!
until you move out of mommy's house that is. then your FUCKED!

I hope Raheeb at the convenient store doesn't find out about this. That sucker takes this ridiculous paper every time I buy beer and cigarettes. Jokes on him I'm only giving him more debt. Lmfao. Dumb Arab.

No skilled rebuttal from me you will find, sorry to disappoint

Rent-to-own may be a thing, it's just marginal, and should be developed. Nobody gives a shit about landlords taking risks, they're already a housing bubble/pauperization/safety regulation away from a liability. Are you seriously implying professional landlording à la semite is good and should be encouraged ? If you don't have a real job and only get to live by renting you're societal garbage
You'll notice the whole house thing was my last point, I haven't put that much thought into the thing quite sincerely

I wasn't talking trades by the way, I was talking white collar jobs like insurance, banking or internet stuff

>live at home
>pay no taxes
>save currency
>don't want a car or my own home so idgaf about loans
>live a comfy life making 14 an hour working 7 hours 4 days a week
Hmm.I'm sure the IRS will know I exist when my employer doesn't send them a 1099.

jokes on all of us my friend.
LOL JK YOUR INVINCIBLE JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS THOUGHT HAHA

Venezuela? Germany? FUCKING AMERICA CIRCA 1932? these are just fairy tails! NOT REAL LOL

NO WE WILL BE FINE DONT WORRY MAN

DONT FUCKING WORRY

LOL ARAB thats rich. no thats funny.

well all be laughing our asses off when we can't afford food.

JK ITLL NEVER HAPPEN AMERICANS ARE INVINCIBLE OF COURSE LOL

NATIONAL DEBT? LOL MORE LIKE NATIONAL JOKE HAHA IM SURE OUR DEBTORS WILL THINK ITS FUNNY TOO HAHA

CURRENCY IS JUST A GAME WE DONT HAVE TO PAY WHAT LOL SHUTUP

you are the fucking idiot i was talking about here:

>live at home

right i already covered that.

if you live off of mommy and daddy you don't have to worry about the real world.
the real world is for grownups, dont worry!

>seriously implying professional landlording à la semite is good and should be encouraged ?

>the real world is for retards you willingly fuck themselves over with illegal taxes and debt
Yeah, have fun with that.

>Are you seriously implying professional landlording à la semite is good and should be encouraged ? If you don't have a real job and only get to live by renting you're societal garbage

me? no. i would never say implicitly or explicitly what has or hasn't value.
that is up to the consumer.

if someone is willing to pay then its a legitimate demand. and if someone is willing to meet that demand then YAY! CONSENTING ADULTS! YAY! FREEDOM!
thats all i care about.

>If you don't have a real job and only get to live by renting you're societal garbage
well garbage or not you still have a right to spend your $$ as you please.

>I wasn't talking trades by the way, I was talking white collar jobs like insurance, banking or internet stuff
yeah i mean ok ill give it to ya, at least a little bit here.
i think america's (and maybe the west generally but idk) insistence on college degrees post 1990 was a BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

you got me there. thats a good example of a change that MIGHT do us good.

>No skilled rebuttal from me you will find, sorry to disappoint

nah you got 2 on me so far. thats pretty good really.

>hurr durr I don't know how reserve banking works
barter with gold if you're so stupid

have fun living with mommy lol.
HAHA

you sure showed me. man i am SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT.

WHY DID I GET A JOB
WHAT A GRAVE ERROR I HAVE ENDEAVORED ON!

>barter with gold if you're so stupid

IGNORE THAT POST PLZ

with fucking who?
thats your solution?

it sucks.

>with fucking who?
>thats your solution?

>it sucks.
it turns out people and firms want FIAT not GOLD