>create twitter
>3rd tweet
>get banned

fuck this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QKmJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

why the fuck would you actually even use social media? It's like smoking, but worse.

he says while on a social media site

i just wanted to shitpost with my ecelebs but that is too much to ask apparently.

try again retard

>theres media
>its social
oh, sweetie...

user isn't social you dipass

literally the Merriam definition

its social in the sense that you are talking to people you fucking absolute autiste

If you create a Twitter account and follow Donald Trump, you get b& for being a 'bot'.

>3rd tweet

What were your first 2?

yeah and the wall at your local hippy shop is social media too i guess. pedantic retards.

>social networking
>personal messages
No.

Deep state is about to die.

Learn here what you can do to help speed up their demise:
archive.is/QKmJY

Please share that link everywhere.

It's not pedantic, it's autistically obtuse.

do you have reading comprehension problems? it says electronic communications

BBC were social media too then?
is RT social media?

stupid

we are talking back and forth here, not just one way.

"electronic communications where users create online communities to share ideas, videos and other content" sounds like this place to me

I'm not sure why you're so offended by this place being labeled a form of social media

just killing time while the drugs wear off

kek no wonder youre so bootyblasted

Weren't you a real-life aspie, you'd realize the entire definition is riddled with terms that are inherently related to relatively constant (at least pseudo-)identities.

By your definition - where you conveniently remove the parenthesis - literally every even website where you can affect the content at any given way is considered social media, thus defining the entire Web as social media, you fucking context-illiterate Mutt.

There are no pms or user profiles here. No way to identify each other. Technically it may be "social media", but that's only if you observe the letter if the law and not the spirit of the law. Nigger.

I think you might have repurposed the definition of social media to make a pretty silly point, to be fair.

Anonymity isn’t really a key component of what’s typically described as “social media”.

kek has blessed me in this thread m8s

Fuck that. "Technically" every website would be "social media". At the very least, on every website you (the user) can always contact (exchange ideas, content, videos with) the author and ask them to change content (you + author = community)

It's not just about anonymity though. Blogs and their authors don't 404 after bump limit.

you don't have to identify each other you stupid faggot, you're communicating. that's what social is.

you don't gather on CNN to share memes, I'm pretty sure they eliminated comments. there's no community there. It's a one-way news site. CNN is not social media. people come here specifically to communicate and share vids/pics. IT"S SOCIAL MEDIA. GET OVER IT

>uses social media
>talks about gassing kikes and is surprised by ban
>makes a Sup Forums blog post crying about social media ban
i dont know which of the 3 makes you a bigger poof

im not crying, i just didn't realize just how cucked twitter actually is.

were in deeper than i thought

Fucking lost twice in the last twenty minutes fuck this horseshit website I'm never coming back.

If you think there are actual people on this site you're the moron. All posts here are made by Russian bots and trolls.

>you don't gather on CNN to share memes
whoa whoa whoa, mr. assburger, what do memes have to with the definition? We're being TECHNICAL here.

>there's no community there. It's a one-way news site.
False. The readers (the commenters) and the site constitute a community where they exchange ideas and videos. You see links there in the comments. Thus it's social media BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION.

>people come here specifically to communicate and share vids/pics
By the aforementioned definition where CNN's website is social media, yes, this is social media. But then again, so is literally entire World Wide Web.

>Didn't realise going on a public platform and shouting "Gas the Kikes" will get you banned
WEW LAD

great definition. real useful. way to go finland.

I got banned before I even sent my first message. But it was about cutting off Hilary Clinton's head if I ever met her in real life.

>great definition. real useful. way to go finland.
I suggest you follow the conversation backwards. I'm trying to prove that exact point.

Everyone is b&. I'd still shitpost there if I could, changing IPs doesn't work there anymore.

oh my bad. thought i was alone here.
way to go finland! (no sarcasm)

If you would have been a good goy and talked about how all white people deserve death and Trump is the worst human ever born, then you could have been trending