Anyone else here have sympathy for all these school shooters? WHat they did was inexcusable, I won't deny that...

Anyone else here have sympathy for all these school shooters? WHat they did was inexcusable, I won't deny that. But how many of them did what they did because they wanted to hurt others? not many. It saddens me to think that most of them could have been rational, well-adjusted humans if thye had had a little guidance.

Banning guns is just the Left's tactic for more government control over our lives. Those who don't value their own lives (this includes the school shooters), like the left are perfectly adept at praising anything that burns the highest towers so that they don't feel as worthless.

Banning guns, excessive taxes, "tax the rich", etc isn't "social """""justice""""""" " or motivated by any kind of justice. It is injustice at its core, and the only force driving it is envy and hatred of the good for being the good.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping

I hate subhumans in general so I don't really care about those they hurt.

I fucking hate them, if they throw their life away why dint they help the world and kill lefty politicians or news moderators

So much potential

>Anyone else here have sympathy for all these school shooters?
no, cowards with no balls.
leave them in a small dark room for the rest of their lives, no human contact.

what is wrong with you
you don't get it

School is a behavioral conditioning chamber designed to retard and enslave you. They're right to shoot it up.

Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were

All those cops around and yet were supposed to believe Cruz causally strolled out and ambled over to McDonald's?

Exactly this. If you're gonna go out with a bang take out commies

Empathy yes. Sympathy no.

Multiple threads with same content, fuck off kike at least try next time.

A coward with no ball who is torn appart by society would just be an hero.

They choose to make something scary and dangerous. This take not only despair, but balls too.

Well said OP

same goes for blacks, no?
consistancy eh

>scary and dangerous
there is nothing scary and dangerous about shooting unarmed kids
the fuck is wrong with you ppl

wat
this thread is OC

If you are going to kill why not politicians, you stupid snake faggot?

Use proper English, you cunt.

>shit grammar lmao XD

I am glad they killed staceys and chads, no more sex and parties for you ahaha

They should get minnimum sentence

>Use proper English, you cunt.
newfags need to an hero
>you stupid snake faggot?
not replying to retarded bongs
school shooter in the making

I honestly don't give a dried shit about dead students, or the mentally retarded misadjusted losers that shoot them. I do however fine americucks, ultra conservative, fucktards like you to be annoying.

You're all a bunch of whiny children who have proven you can't handle owning guns as a nataion. Your tantrums over """""""""""""""""""""""freedom""""""""""""""""""""""" being infringed are like a toddler screaming about toys.

You know change is coming.

Yeah. The history of this kid coming out just highlights the "i dont give a fuck" robotic attitude that many of people whose job it was to raise the flag about this kid and perhaps get him some help had.

no. they're cowards. attacking unarmed anons with assault weapons is pathetic.

who's the handsome guy in your picture?

Dont worry. Hes probably thinking about a chink waifu

No

Their minds break down over the toxic, prison like environment of school combined with the despair of unfulfilled expectations for life.

My sympathy is for anyone with the emotional clout to confront that they are trapped inside an abhorrent caricature of what should be healthy formative experiences.

>no sympathy for victims
>the real victims here are the shooters

Well done Sup Forums

And here is another social media jisim post...