Why are white men resorting to asian women?

Why are white men resorting to asian women?
How do we solve the gook worshiping janitors problem? They always let those threads stay up.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/08/among-u-s-cohabiters-18-have-a-partner-of-a-different-race-or-ethnicity/
anepigone.bl
sda.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/hsda?harcsda gss16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because asian women are easy pussy. they are the ultimate tradthot and nu/pol/ doesn't even realize it

>The story is different for Asian adults who cohabit. Almost half (46%) are living with a partner of a different race or ethnicity. This is far higher than the share of Asian newlyweds who are intermarried (29%). One factor that might partially explain this difference is that a larger share of Asian cohabiters (39%) than Asian newlyweds (25%) were born in the U.S., and U.S.-born Asians are more likely than those who are foreign born to have a spouse or partner of a different race or ethnicity. (Among Asian immigrants who cohabit, 38% have partners of a different race or ethnicity compared with 59% of Asian cohabiters who are U.S. born.)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/08/among-u-s-cohabiters-18-have-a-partner-of-a-different-race-or-ethnicity/

They are prettier in my opinion.

Dude I've a chinese wife and let me tell you, these people aren't subversive in anyway. Atleast chinese will see in a relationship nothing but a trade and want to get more on their side as win then they've to pay. Dunno about other gook races.

Either way, white women are worthless and only good for whoring, not marrying. Even when they were marrying white men exclusively, they were cheating on him with the milk man. If you want a good wife, anyone else but white

fuck off

Admit it. Your mom was a whore and that's why they divorced

Because you are used goods

>ad hominem and cherrypicking in one comic
ben garrison truly is a brainlet
gee I wonder what he is hiding with that hat?

It's cool that this was recognised in the nineties and pre-internet.
It shows that gook worship by guys on the "right" is not a new phenomenon.

>you are a crusader who has just returned from the Holy Land
>You decide to settle down now after witnessing the horror of battle, the thrill of victory and fighting for God, your place in heaven and history assured
>You have kids, your kids grow up, they have kids, the cycle repeats
>Generations of Europeans follow, your bloodline continues for centuries, maybe the odd Euro-mixture but nothing too radical
>Your bloodline witnesses the birth and rise of the greatest civilizations to ever grace God's green earth
>Eventually they decide to spread your bloodline to the new world, your legacy continues
>Further down your bloodline, your roastie Great-Great-Great (etc) Granddaughter decides to pollute your bloodline with that of the African, and your soyboy Great-Great-Great (etc) Grandson decides to take his anime fetish to real life and find himself an Asian girlfriend who can barely speak the same language
>Their mongrel kids can only find suitable mates in other mongrels, further diluting your bloodline
>Eventually, your ancestral bloodline becomes mongrelized to the point where it isn't even recognized as European

Fucking Roasties and Soyboys

>Why are white men resorting to asian women?
they look better and have better personalities
but this question should really be posed to white women, let them figure it out

It's fake, a legend.
Asian girls integrated in western countries become more whores and liberals than the white one

>problem
Why is it a problem? Appretiating nice women isn't worshipping.

Very well said.

incorrect

Didn't the crusaders leave their women and children behind in europe, defenceless and left to be raped and unslaved by muslims just so they could defend some ''holy land'' which is today occupied by kikes?

The furthest the Muslims reached in Western Europe before the Crusades was through Spain and a little bit into France I believe, I may be wrong but this was around 700 A.D. at the height of the Ummayyad caliphate.

That’s not Ben Garrison. That’s A. Wyatt Mann.

Faggots are always falsely attributing Ben’s name to comics he has nothing to do with.

it isnt a Problem, but pol convinces you slowly with wrong and shopped pics and stats that it is
If you are on here for too Long, all you see is this endless cuck and fetish shit, and honestly only the People on pol get off on it

Dont worry, what you see on here is 99% false

Why? White women are worse than niggers. They are as recklessly entitled as them for the gibs, but then abuse the judicial system that doesn't punish them lying about anything.

Asian women are the last vestige of traditional femininity, they fuck good, and they value a good relationship with their man.

Some Asian women are pretty. Most white betas usually settle with ugly Flips/Thais though.

Asian women IN north east asia, yeah. But even they're not far behind us on the whole degeneracy thing.

Either make white women start being cute or make white men stop liking cuteness in addition to hotness.

Short answer white women abandoned white men for the jews and the power that white men had that they wanted for themselves, now fast forward a couple a decades and we are here now in a world in which everyone attacks and wants to kill white men in their own countries and white women unfortunately are leading the charge.

>Implying you go for a nip.

Fuck sake mate, we may be on a weaboo board (though I contest that many of us grew out of that shit and stay for the western boards), but you would have to be an idiot to think marrying into the particularly racist, elitist and western worshipping sub-race of asian that the US fucking bombed less than a century ago and whose nation/civilisation is on par with the quality if life in the west as the best option.

You go for countries where they speak decent english, have traditional values (i.e. where Christianity took root), where their men actively treat them like shit so you seem like a saint when you only beat them sexually, and where they see your homeland as a paradise. You, while they are getting their visa enjoy that guarenteed multi-year honeymoon period for every glorious moment it's worth (including knocking her up at least twice), and trickle money back to her family, perhaps help importing them one at a time to keep her sweet on you. By the time all is said and done, you've had a highly profitable marriage.

Is it 'love'? Maybe, maybe not, but you get sex on tap for several years at least, can always divorce her and get another, and it's really no different than any arranged marriage, which have worked fine for millenia throughout the world, including here in the west.

Go SK or Flip.

>How do we solve the gook worshiping janitors problem? They always let those threads stay up.
And they let these threads stay up too most of the time. Clearly we need to advocate for more censorship!

Fucking retard...

Anyway I wouldn't nessarily say that white men are being compelled to go after asian women as much as they will do so willingly when presented with the opportunity and that similarly many asians feel the same and are more than happy to race mix with whites.

While statistically speaking your children will have a bit more trouble than if you stayed within your own race I don't think it's enough of a problem to nessarily say that it should never be done, especially considering that there are certain genetic advantages to marrying and having kids with an asian that help offset the downsides.

Do you have a source for this?

I'll have to peek at the studies attached to these, but I will say that divorce rates for foreigners in Japan will not nessarily be reflective of how these things go outside of Japan. There is a certain cultural factor to consider, and discounting culture in Japan is a very big mistake to make.

Also
>I've seen some sites reporting ~80% divorce rates
Link them you fucking faggot or don't mention it. Fuck this shit where people give unsourced statistics, it triggers the fuck out of me. Otherwise I do appreciate that all of the shit in this graphic is sourced so well done if you're the one who put it together.

Because White women like bbc

nigga das a 12 year old

White women are responsible for the fall of Europe, and the fall of the white race. And it took them less than 50 years.

White man that chooses asian woman is usually pathetic loser that most white females do not want #Truth

I can live with that.

What do you even find attractive to them ? I mean even if you do think some of them are pretty just think about your kids. No one says you shouldn't fuck the woman you love but in the long run i don't think you will like how your life will turn out to be

Im so glad that Japan's international marriage is decline.

Butthurt chink detected

He is white racist without doubt.

BASED EMILY NERENG. She only fucks tall buff Norwegian Chads

Because Asian women are a good deal. You get a much more attractive and traditional woman with much less baggage and less feminism.

This. In theory at least, as there are shitters in every race.

For some reason it makes too much sense

1. Gook means Korean.
2. I am married to a chink. Don’t fall for the subservient meme.

The attractive ones are whiny spoiled bitches and the docile ones are as ugly as hammered shit.

I got an attractive docile one and I guarantee you it would be much harder to find an attractive docile white girl.

wew lad.

Fuck I hate Asians, so many Asians coming here and so many guys falling for them, if I have to see another 5'2 philipino with her 6 kids and 6'0 white husband while on the bus I'm going to lose all hope for new Zealand.

Also why are mix Asian/white kids always taken back to the home country of one of their parents when the are born, all it does is turn them into permanent mixed mongrels who will never ever again fit into western society.

>trying this hard
Because jews age so well. Fail JDIF, fail.

We aren't

/thread

Saged

I think it was a compliment.

why can americans only respond to the first question or statement someone makes?

lol @ this white roastie

Filipinos are the niggers of east Asia, this is true.
>Asian/white kids always taken back to the home country of one of their parents when the are born,
what?

"yeah I was born here but went to live with my family in China until I was 7"
this is what I remember hearing a lot from Asian kids at my schools.

There is so much stigma attached for international marriage
For men: loser marrying Filipina or Chinese gold digger
For women: leftover marrying white losers back home because no sane Japanese would marry their shitty-asses.

>another 5'2 philipino with her 6 kids and 6'0 white husband

Well, I'm more sold by the minute being a 6ft white male who wants at least two or three kids. Thanks, lady!

Want to expand on that, or is the 'whew' meme all your packing?

As long as you don't mind your kids being short freaks and growing up to do absolutely nothing in their life, maybe Asians are for you, lazy cunt.

Lmao white nationalist are trying to get with the biggest race traitors of them all. Lol

What about you ? Do you have a white girl and do you have kids ?

White girl, no kids :(

So make kids if she's the right girl. If you've been with her for more than 3 years, there's no reason why you shouldn't marry her and make kids. If you think she'll cheat or divorce, then why are you with her in the first place ?

>lazy

Have you know I'm gainfully employed and /fit/. It's not lazy to realize that only an idiot takes a roll of the chamber when only one of them is empty, which is pretty much what marrying a white girl is in Current Year.

As for the rest, well, my kids will be growing up in post-refugee europe, middle-class and half asian. Not only do they get diversity points, and whatever legacy I can leave them, they also get a mother who'll stay with them through their formative years, and then a private or home education.

After that? Their lives are their own. They will have bigger problems in the coming decades than being only half anglo.

Well hopefully that works out and those kid don't turn out to be stinky slit eyed robots, but if they are separated from their Asian half and don't take the horrible Asian culture or language with them when they grow up, then I don't really have a problem with them, they will just be Asian looking euros which is fine.

I'll do what I feel is right, I have been considering leaving her because she mentioned getting married, which is not for me at all.

You aren't in the US. Especially in NY and CA, Asian women have their shit together, are highly educated, disciplined, and raise above-average kids. And Lord forbid, they normally don't turn into ham-beasts in their mid thirties like white girls

>They always let those threads stay up.

That's because all the mods here are weeboo trash. Not surprised since this board was originally dedicated to anime and mange.

Man up fucking manchild... Who's gonna raise Ma'a ???

Seriously. It’s either have one kid if you are lucky with a white feminist who hates you, or have 3+ mixed kids with a woman who treats you like a man.

Easy choice

ohh ok. This is also true. Usually Asians can get a lot of support from their family when raising very young children, but I suppose if the parents' ambition is to emigrate they're going move permanently once the child is able to enroll in public school.
I don't think there's any special meaning to it. If raising infants was easier in the target country they probably would have moved permanently much sooner, and I'm guessing it wouldn't have changed any of the assimilation issues.

Reminder that degenerate race mixing won't stop until the western society will completely collapse (so like 200 years from now on).
So you may as well enjoy it, because you will definitely not stop it by yourself.

They'll be on my passport, raised on my money, in my home, and if the wife dislikes that she can take her lack of even GCSE's to a bedsit to rethink her choices.

>I'm not really that much of a dick, but I won't cede and inch when it comes to this shit, because I would prefer to be seperated with my kids and get them a new mothger figure, than let my traditional wife decide she wants to be like all the thots.

Moscow is aghast that millions of Chinese are pouring over its Eastern borders to take over Vladivostok so the Kremlin is crafting memes to make it look like a Western dating issue?

Sup Forums is stupid enough to fall for it.

no it isn't

Ma'a ???

>yeah I was born here but went to live with my family in China until I was 7

Wait so you're asian yourself and don't want your kids to "turn out to be stinky slit eyed robots"

It must suck growing up hating yourself and the way you look in the mirror. I feel bad for you.

Asian mixes are the best thing to happen to russian. Suck my dick

Learn to read americunt.

Too bad, i hope more cacausian live here

They get fat and degenerate as years of living in fhe Us pass

It's true.
Been working off and on part time at a restaurant for beer money over the last 10 years. I have worked with the same two Asian ladies doing prep when I first started they were in their late thirties, now they are into their 40s and it was like a switch went off, as soon as they got into their 40s age just smacked them right in the face.

Maybe the 1% is better looking than the average white woman, and they're mostly made up of women with loads of makeup and plastic surgery done. The average Asian is ugly as sin.

>packing
where to start?
>paragraph 1. the Japanese are the most racist and they're bitter about the war so its harder to emigrate there.
All wrong.
>paragraph 2. Go someplace where they speak better English and have Christianity, abuse the spouse visa and become a migrant. Find some desperate gibsme, race mix, and import your race mixed children back the homeland.
This is Sup Forums right?
>paragraph 3. easy come easy go
sounds really irresponsible and there's still lots of bastard mixed race babies lost between nations.
>Go SK or Flip.
Filipinos are niggers, and Koreans? wew lad.

>went to live with MY family in China.

The operative word is MY. Alluding to the fact that you're of chink origin.

I think he's only pretending to be retarded.

The ones that are doing it are as traitors to ancestors as any mudshark slut.
deportation

But I used quotations then wrote is was something I heard a lot.

I hope you're pretending

Why do white guys talk like faggots? It's gross. Why can't white men fix themselves? Get your shit together. It's crazy how you think white women are the problem. They're fucking women, you can't expect them to do things. Fucking get over the chicken tendies and soy milk and take your women back. Smh fucking stupid white boys.

>choosing the broken westernized asian thot

shiggydigs

you mean 'submissive'

t. roastie

source on anepigone.bl 0 gspot.jp/2017/

sda.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/hsda?harcsda gss16

>sk
discount japanese
>flips
asian mexicans

enjoy. leave the best for us.

East Asian women are, on average, below white, hispanic and even middle eastern women in terms of attractiveness. The internet memes make it seem like it's not the case. But I live around a lot of them here in Sydney and they are more often than not insectoid in looks. The ones u see in memes are very 'childlike' in the face, but in reality most have wide noses and misshapen heads.

As for why white guys go for them? They're easy. That's really all their is to it. The justification for 'more feminine' usually comes after the failure to get a normal woman.

Unironically this, numales wont know what hit em as their gookspawn degenerate into the multicult

>Why are white men resorting to asian women?
Probably because white women are disgusting by an overwhelming majority

Ries, and more rice.

I wrote recently quite extensively on why mixing with asians causes significant genetic damage.

>As for why white guys go for them? They're easy. That's really all their is to it.
Then the "not as easy" white western women must be virgins at a higher rate than Asians in Asia at 25, right? Wrong. 15x more virgin women at 25 in Japan than white American women. White women are the easy one here.

I believe that I read that post