>The holy menstruation
wut

>Wise Latina U

>I-i swear I am not obsessed with trump

fucking cis white males

Feminists who worship their genitles.

>You have a right to speak
>But you say retarded shit so should STFU
I see no contradiction here, just stupidity.

This has to be a fucking joke. The projection levels are of the chart kek

>the government is not locking up any right wing bigots

is though

also nice strawman

>HOWMANYTIMESDOWEHAVETOGOOVERTHISTHEGOVERNMENTISNOTLOCKINGUPANYRIGHTWINGBIGOTSORSTOPPINGTHEMFROMSPREADINGTHEIRHATEBUTCITIZENSANDSTUDENTSCAMETOGETHERTOSTOPTHISAWFULMANWHOINCITESHARASSMENTANDVIOLENCEAGAINSTTRANSWOMENMUSLIMSANDPEOPLEOFCOLORSOWHYDOYOUBLABLABLABLBLABLABLABLABLABLA
jesus christ the amount of text in these comics

All of these SJWs at Marvel are slowly yet systematically being removed because of horrible sales numbers.

this can't be real

srsly, why cant they draw noses correctly ?

my eyes now have cancer, thanks OP

It's weird how it's almost entirely contained at Marvel and IDW. DC has very few hardline sjw creators.

Based dad

>Tortures people by making them read retarded Marxist drivel

Sounds pretty anti communist to me

This is unholy cringe.
Are the left suffering from this ridiculous mental impairment to the part of the brain that deals with creativity/humor/memes?

It sure is friend!
This is what happens when you hire off Tumblr.

LETS CONVERT THIS SHIT LIKE WE ALWAYS DO

pic related

Why are they seemingly compelled to make such DISGUSTING art? I mean it's visually just awful to look at. Why does the left have such a tendency towards the visually grotesque?

>He misgendered me

I was the OP for this thread too. This post still gives me feels.

because XD SO QUIRKY LUL 2DEEP5U

>The government isn't locking up anyone

Do you know about tea land?

This isn't even the worst of it. The art alone is enough to make you vomit. The real cringe is shit like "America" "Silk" and "Riri Williams Ironheart" "Captain Marvel"

i don't get it

Ok i kinda kek'd with this one

Lol! "I went to a fertility doctor and he told me I can't squeeze a baby out of my inside out dick! Boohoo!"

Can we really let this slide?

what's so leftist about this one, American comics have been punching Hitler for decades

WTF HAHAHAHA

>The government is not locking up any right wing bigots
can this cunt kill xirself already

Because they have no actual talent but they still want to draw or whatever to make propaganda for their warped world view. All whilst virtue signalling to the other mentally ill dyed hair crowd.

It's not that difficult to understand really.

This one should make to post below easier to read

The author is deeply, deeply narcissistic and unable to see the world from any other point of view but their own.
The irony is palpable.

>Fill a parents kids head with retarded ideas that defy biology
>BUT THE PARENTS THE BAD GUY BECAUSE I GOT MY FEELINGS HURT

As a former homosexual, this comic is beyond retarded.

converted Nr.1

I hope the faggot killed themself after the first cigarette.

"former"?

much like Sup Forums, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

>be doctor
>want to help people with fertility issues
>after years of arduous study accomplish goals
>get job
>pregnant woman comes in and cries because you called her a woman

He usd-ta zuk dik, now he don.

FPBP

And he DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE
This is Trumps America. I thought that ISIS throwing gays off buildings was bad but... I can't even right now... I need my safe space.

this.

could you help me with corrupting?
see

take that as a no then

>cunt
I believe that "dick" would be a lot more accurate. Commie piece of shit would be too.

The character is a literal alien who assumes an identity of a feisty latina who uses spanish at least once per sentence to remind how diverse being brown is.

Fine art if I say so myself.

her tail makes him look like a Caesar's Legion centurion
fucking Profligate-Girl

Based cats confirmed once again the master race of pets.

me on the right

The house always wins, leaf

>Hey Rabbi whatcha doing?

>Safe city of Seattle

I was a homo, even got raped; then I changed my ways. I won't date a girl or marry, for my mistakes could cause me to do harm to my children.
That comic is absurdly idiotic: if you have piv sex, it's straight no matter your mental gymnastic. Like traps are always gay no matter what.

We all can make mistakes and change our ways, but indeed they all take a toll on us. Even if I disagree with Sup Forums on many things, at least here I can see different opinions every once in a while (I do not trust you guys as I used to, but I still like coming here).

It's funny how even in comics, in places where you can draw yourself however you want, he draws himself looking like an autist. Taking a look at the character design, it screams "I am inbred"

>Before Trump won
Love trumps hate! If Trump loses than his supporters will riot and cause chaos!
>After Trump won
FUCKING BIGOTS, WE NEED TO GO OUT AND PUNCH EVERY NAZI THERE IS, ALSO NAZIS ARE NOW ANYONE WHO DISAGREE WITH US

Maybe deep inside he knows he's a fool for thinking he's a she and his opinions are so shallow.

I still can't figure it out, is it a he or a she ? Retarded nevertheless

The furries sided with Trump, who knew...

Anyone who uses the phrase "freeze peach" needs their teeth kicked in. And yes I realize the irony.

*Blocks your path*

>white citizens organize to physically obstruct niggers from voting
>pepper spray and beat niggers that try to vote with bike locks
>"how many times do we have to go over this?"
>"the government is not stopping blacks from voting"
>"voat eenrites lol"

hot off the presses

if I recall right (and I could be wrong) the artist is a trans; usual story: man gets ashamed of his penis, wants to be a girl to get the vaginal privileges whilst crying how oppressive men are.

cats are /ourpets/ confirmed?

Why are trans 'people' such spiteful faggots?
My brother is a 'woman'. I try to be nice to 'her' because he is my brother and I want to try and be respectful.

Anyway, he stopped speaking to me 5 weeks ago because I asked him, as a joke, ''are you anorexic? I think you must be because despite being a woman for your whole life you haven't had a period''. He got mad as fuck and won't speak to me now and has only sent me pictures of bloodied tampons with himself making a soy face as 'proof' he is a woman.

What a fucking bellend. I hope he fucking comes back soon.

better neck yourself then so we have a sacrafice

It has a penis.

Are we that lacking in drawfags that we can't make Sup Forums tier capeshit? Right wing Avengers would be fun:
>Iron Man is Anton Krupp, gets a Wehrmacht make over
>Thor doesn't need changes desu
>Captain Confederacy
>White Widow
Not sure what to do with Hulk and Hawkeye is pointless.

Of all the times I have ordered pizza I have never had to put a title, and half the time the drivers are too Arabic to understand English MUH PRONOUNS or too stoned to care.

Fuck off
Cats are for soy culture
Cats are literally for people too lazy for a dog

Everything on the left looks obnoxiously self important and a pain in the ass to navigate a conversation with, while everything on the right looks far more like fun people to have a drink with.

big if true

you have to end his suffering

I've just lost a significant number of my brain cells

I'm Italian, hairy and with a decent body: she'd start shaking due to the sudden number of orgasms she'd get for looking at a Mediterranean stallion (every black chick secret fetish).

DC is just as bad as Marvel. Before and after SJW invasion in comics.

hulk could be the incredible grug

>Geek culture is sexist
Fair point, men like pretty women. No different from sexist bimbo culture, though.
>racist, homophobic, transphobic
Fantasy settings have had gods and/or artifacts capable of gender-swapping years ahead of time and (although with the distinct common sense of seeing it as FICTION) adopted a normalized view of them within the alternative world they were in; they also had a higher representation of gay characters (including as victims, yes) and tentatively broached the subject far before even mainstream cinema did. Strong lesbian characters are common to this day, since the age of D&D; finally, how is a hobby world (RPGs) where people regularly engage in roleplay by incarnating as members of several different races and species, from the existent to hypothetical, with no regard for one as superior to the others but rather quite literally celebrating their differences while upholding the need for balanced stats (e.g. equality of sorts) among them?
Also this art is absolutely repulsive, did she intentionally make her projected character look retarded?

Kinda cements that women would rather look good, than be good.
First comic, batchick is actually undertaking a grueling physical event.
Second comic, batchick and associated womyn are all trying their bestest to look pretty.
That is the mentality of women.