HFCS

Until last year isoglucose was not approved for human consumption.
But the mighty Lords of EU forced all member countries to accept it.
So, on the heavy scale of one to diabetes, how fucked are we?
The ban has barely been lifted and that shit is already in pretty much all sweetened products

stop eating sweetened products, grow your own crops.

sorry Varg, I cannot into gibs.
So I live and work in the city. And they put that shit in EVERYTHING. Even stuff that's not supposed to be sweet.
Even my favorite type of pickled herring has got the shit in it now.

If your country doesnt have a law to list ALL of the EXACT ingredients on the packaging, you live in a shithole anyway.

They do. And therein lies a part of the problem.
Not only do they have to list them, they have to be in order most-of-this-first, least-of-this-last
By using BOTH real sugar and isoglucose they can bump it down the list and make it look like there isn't so much sugar in it to the normies. So practically every food producer has begun using that HFCS crap. Under different names, but all legally saying what it is

You're in the EU too Fritzl, so you'll have the same problem we have

>So, on the heavy scale of one to diabetes, how fucked are we?
If you're eating a lot of preprepared food, then you're bretty fucked. If you cook at home, you'll have to inspect ingredients more carefully. HFCS is extremely cheap thanks to subsidy and you'll see more of it as regulations in the EU become stricter and raise the cost of producing food products.

American here. I’m allergic to corn and read the labels for everything but I cannot for restaurants. The Agro industry changes the name for high fructose corn syrup to dextrose, maltodextrose, sucrose, etc. Isoglucose is another misdirection.
I lived in France 20 years ago and never worried about corn or corn syrup.

Stop importing it. HFCS doesn’t break down properly in the body. Welcome to diabetes, Europe.

The work of the Neocon Corporate Globalists is almost complete in America. Their next step is the destruction of Europe. Once they destroy America, Europe, and the few remaining white bastions such as Australia and Chile, they are going to subjegate the world.

>burger
>allergic to corn
You eat nearly exclusively at home, don't you? Corn is everywhere.

The corn jew is everywhere, how are you not dead?

Sometimes I envy the higher food production standards of other countries. I've noticed food isn't as nutritious as it used to be here and it gets worse by the year.

Wilfred Brimley/diabetes. It's THE reason Americans are fat. Well, that and the fact that "scientists" said that fat and cholesterol were bad for us. So they removed fat and cholesterol from our food but found out the food tasted like shit so they upped the sugar levels to make food more palatable. Alway avoid anything that advertises as low fat or "heart healthy". knows what he's talking about. Avoid it at all costs.

DOnt let old people eat it. It causes hypoglycemic attacks that can kill.

Long term use causes th' beetus.

Dangerous stuff.

name-fagging with a sense of humor, well done.
And yeah, I'm aware who lobbied this shit through. And we've been holding out against that crap for almost half a century.
Would be nice with some proof of who the (((lobbyists))) were. But alas, it will have been clandestine palm greasing all the way

HFCS is almost identical to sucrose. Unless you're eating a ton of sugar, which you shouldn't be anyway, then it is irrelevant.

Welcome to the debate Mr. Monsanto

wait are you saying european coca cola is about to get ruined????

Fucking hell, are you serious?

This makes me want to go to war on the EU.
Those fuckers are gonna get gassed. No way I'm gonna sit back and let them ruin us like this.

We are at war, why aren't we acting like it?

Count on it.

Merkel and Junker wants us to be fat and overweight.

Someone please throw battery acid to their faces.

By all means avoid refined sugars, but blaming low fat for diabetes is retarded. Fat consumption also plays a role in diabetes, in making you insulin resistant. Eating high carb low fat (genuinely low fat) you will be insulin sensitive.

Pick a fuel - fatty acids or glucose. And then eat nutritious whole foods, and stick with your primary fuel most of the time so you don't stuff up you metabolism.

And just as much as avoiding refined sugars, avoid refined vegetable oils (except a bit of coconut). Juts telling people to avoid foods labelled low fat is terrible advice if they eat high fat junk foods instead.

It causes massive insulin release without the sugar to digest. It causes a spike in all sugar metabolization factors in the body and a massive drop. It is not normal sucrose or fructose molecule. Then the body gets accustomed to this metabolic spike and craves more sugars to perform normal functions...

Lucozade has been isoglucose for years. If coca cola was going to use it they would have years ago

yesterday I couldn't find any horseradish sauce that did not contain sugar or hfcs.

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. They are even putting it in stuff that's not supposed to be sweet. What the fuck is up with that
>Lucozade
And such a beverage would not be for sale in Denmark until last year. Sometimes I wish we'd go full Poland and just tell EU to fuck off when they force their stupid shit on us.

that explains why lucozade is so vile

It's in the bread in the US, it's completely inedible.