Do you feel compassion towards other races/ethnicities other than your own?

Do you feel compassion towards other races/ethnicities other than your own?

no 1488

yes, i think amerimutts are still pretty cute as they larping as whites.

Yeah, but I'm a mutt. I don't really care as long as they don't have degenerate values.

Only if they're qt gf tier, nothing beats the whites though.

>compassion
No. When bad shit happens to non-whites, my reaction ranges from "I don't care" to laughter.

Yes, the same sort I feel towards the little mouse I have to pull out of a trap and throw it away. It's inferior to me in every way yet it has become a pest, negatively affecting my life with its very presence. It wasn't even malicious, it was merely acting according to its nature. I wish there was a way to reach a compromise with the rodent, to banish it from my home forever and never have to worry about it or its kin, but that's simply impossible, therefore it has to be killed in order to secure the living conditions of my family which take priority.

A gay made software form a Jews thoughts, manufactured by Asians and blacks, which enabled you to post this.

If you cuck those who can make your world better, you're a fucking idiot who should die.

Only if they feel compassion for mine. Equality is a two way street.

>feel
lmao

no

no

Native Americans. Any so called Nazis that hate a pure pagan culture are trash. I always liked the crow. They remind me of Norse men.

yes

I used to.
But since it's become chic to hate white people, I've come to the conclusion that the other races don't deserve my empathy.

I appreciate one's struggle to fight against the tide of invaders. So I salute Ainu, but I despise Hotentots. Im mixed towards Injuns, because they should unite and rebuilt their nation as a ethnostate. Otherwise they're as good as dead. The race i disregard are Australian Natives. I cannot accurately express my pity towards them. They're literally subhuman species of their own.

Whites anglos and Asians. They are idolized by colors and demonized by the political left. Whites brought us to the modern ers and have the capability to progress us into the future.

Unfortunately for all its wonders, the modern era has allowed the nonwhites and leftist to usurp white man.

Dark ages will come soon and ravage eberyone like a good forest fire, hopefully the white men emerge from the ashes and purge the savages.

>I always liked the genetically primitive people that never developed the wheel
Why not just suck a black dick while you're at it? Plenty of black pagans over in Sub-Saharan African and Haiti for you to suck off right now.

No. Every man for himself.

very limited

no, saged fucking tree hugging meme flagger.

Of course I do, I'm white.

Those mutts are fucking banging dude.

No

>Asians
too broad
I assume you mean Japs, Koreans, and upperclass Chinks

Yes absolutely yes a human being is good because of sympathy kindness amd respect without them he is not good being

>compassion

This always seems to turn into insisting I give them free shit. So, no.

Yes, any so called “white nationalist” who does not sympathize with Native Americans and see their strife as our future is either a mutt larper or an absolute idiot.

no

I don't know a race of people.
Idiot shill.

I honestly don’t feel compassion for anyone but my family or animals that are abused by humans.

I feel like everyone is capable of helping and bettering them selves.

I feel compassionate towards anyone who isn't a political sleeper or hates my guts.

Of course. We just want them to be happy somewhere else. Far, far away.

You gooks are ruthless

As a fellow mutt, do you wish that Native Americans had recieved a better deal?

Nope. Call it self preservation.

yes and especially little kids
because i know that with the right environment they can become best hoomans
their potential is awesome and the only thing that keeps me sane
if you are a parent you will understand

Sometimes.

So you have no compassion towards other ethnicities like English, Spanish, Greeks, and Swedes, but you're still 1488 collectively?

tard there all whites
> if it aint white it aint right

White isn't an ethnicity nor a race. It's just a claim that's subjective. It really is a social construct.

I think races should exist with each other.

I don't believe in multi-culti. I believe in ethnonationalism. Should we be able to go on vacations and explore other cultures? Sure. But we shouldn't live side by side. Our differences will only come in the way of how we live our lives.

That's why I think countries like Japan are based. They don't give a fuck, and have a functional, healthy ethnostate that all share a collective identity. That's what I want for my nation and for all other nations and races as well.

I want whites to exist peacefully in Europe.
Reds to exist peacefully in America.
Blacks to exist peacefully in Africa.
Yellows to exist peacefully in Asia.
Browns to exist peacefully in Oceania.

I don't think

all europeans with exception of albanians and t*rks yes

I have empathy for all humans. I absolutely do not pity them as that inherently assumes they are at a disadvantage to me. They aren't. We are have equal and infinite potential should we desire to tap into it.

If Turks claim to be BLACK BULLS so much, why don’t they go back to the black fatherland of Afrika?

>afucking iPhone

Muslims are the worst

Yes

Unless it's a ar*b, kike, k*rd, chink, an*lo or arm*nian

(Yawn)
(U)

I want you to 'see' new colors. You may change your mind about how to divide.

yea... ok
> tell me when jews muslims asains and blacks come for you
social construct my fellow shitskins

What about persi*Ns, afgh*Ns, or p*Kis.
They are all related to k*Rds.

Odin was a TURK. We saved you from giants and taught you civilization silly nordcuck. This is what your own historians say

Now APOLOGISE

True, I can see that we Amerimutts have become our own race, just like Hispanics have. In any case, Amerimutts and Hispanics should stop having children, and Natives should have a baby boom.

Nah they're alright. k*rds are a savage mutt race originating from mountains of Iran. They're like your niggers, less brown but much much worse

This. I thought for a long time that I'm borderline psycho for finding gore funny, but then when I saw a white person being the target of gore I suddenly realized that I'm not psychopathic but just indifferent to suffering of brown and black people. I was in my liberal days when I made that realization, pre-Sup Forums.

My empathy goes in this order:
>Whites > Animals > East Asians > Insects > Browns > Plants > Blacks

Problem is, you won't be able to decide weather someone is more European or Middle eastern looking when it comes to it. You think you've shot an Arab but in fact you killed a Greek.

We change on a spectrum. There is no 'wall' of whiteness. Stop beleiving in D&C elites diving you.

not so much here
> im a nationalist and a globalist
having feather niggers running around the us take up resources and committing crime
Africa is a shithole and the chinese and taking over .... we can not let them take over a resource rich area like that

no 1488

Braided hair is hot.

sure, racial pride is for people with nothing else to be proud of

What is Europe?

Holy pecker erectors.

Honestly, I do. But, that time has passed. There will be no reparations. No giving land back. No apologies. They're just one of thousands of cultures conquered throughout the centuries. There's no undoing the past.

sometimes yes, i feel sry for the swedish people
than i just say fuck it

not giving them the bacon test?
>pleb

A geographical continent. Just like Asia

no i wish they were gassed
really all they do is drink drug and crime
collect muh guberment money and act retarded

This.
I feel compassion towards a cute Asian girl or a hot Latina but that's about it. Maybe children too, to some extend

white is not only a race but a colective describing people of the same skin color originated in the continent of europe
historical, religious bonds

Sometimes
E.g. if a non-white helps white people or otherwise shows that they're a good person.
Unfortunately, most non-whites are subhumans that only look out for their own or (((collective))) interests. So we should look out for our interests regardless of whether it fucks them over or not, as they are doing the same to us.

No, they don't have any for mine

Of course. IMO compassion towards outsiders is a trait rather specific to white people.

All is one. The way is one. It takes many forms but it's an illusion, just like everything you think is real

Yes, yes I do.

>Do you feel compassion
No

He's right you know, this is how Sup Forums was made

Not really where I was going, but you're grasping at the essence from a material perspective. If you could see past the physical you would KNOW what this guy knows.

so it's a social construct. you're having to resort to using not genetically related things like religion, culture, history, and a geographical location to seperate

>Do you feel compassion
only for small children and animals

Only if they feel compassion for mine. That's the problem, you see. Other races are out to get whitey.

Even if it is a social construct that doesn't make it any less invalid

This.

compassion? Not really but I dont feel compassion towards my own race if there not my family/close friends I don't care what happens to them.

if only OPs pic related and the Cancerous Tumour they came from did, the world would be a better place

Yes. I like Israelites and Asians.

I hate black skin.

Sort of have some empathy towards Palestinians. And admire the Japs. But apart from that, no not really.

Yeah but on the top of my list are kittens and puppies. The Muslims could disappear for all I care though.

not really. I'd save a doggo over any darkie any day.

I believe all races should separate living from each other and that foreign races should only be allowed to visit other countries for purposes of vacation & scientific discovery. Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans & Asia for Asians.

I also believe each person of any race deserve to live, regardless if their society is primitive or advanced.

Yes, a lack of empathy is a sign of sociopahty or autism.

Japanese, Koreans. Would be a shame for them to be enriched.

>1 post by this ID
>Literally a shill thread
>Newfags and shills reply

fucking nupol

The genetical differences are obvious you dumb retard
skin , physical differences, skull differences,
justnpointing out that white transcends race and has more meanings
younare extremly ignorant if you think we are all the same
Ageographical location is what made those differences
You extremly dumb person

only towards myself and my family and friends

Yes, when I see an Asian it makes me happier than seeing a white person. When I see an Asian qt getting fucked by a nigger on the internet, it feels worse than seeing a white woman getting fucked by a nigger.

I like and respect everyone. Ethnicity etc. or religion doesn't matter at all.

I'm not to fond of Germans though.