I am stunned by conservatives' lack of empathy for these shooting survivors crying out for change...

I am stunned by conservatives' lack of empathy for these shooting survivors crying out for change. They're very well-spoken, and the GOP will have to deal with the ignominy of their base's callousness, especially this November.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Metzenbaum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Levin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lantos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lautenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Boxer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Kohl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerrold_Nadler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They also caused the shooting by bullying the kid until he'd beat his head against the wall because he feared school so much

debunking one conspiracy while using another in that comic... this is the timeline I'm in now. sometimes I wonder if I'm actually dead and this is a purgatory with a sense of a humor

They are cruel, heartless liberal nutjob opportunists AT BEST. That's assuming they aren't involved in a conspiracy.

>Commies
>Patriots
>"Survivors"
>Crying

They were seen happy and smiling straight after the supposed shooting.

Liberals deserve all the hate they get because of the smug sense of moral and intellectual superiority they try to hold. Them being kids does not protect them from that.

Glad you don't feel morally and intellectually superior, lmao

I nonironically support skool shootups when I see people like these on teevee and I bet many more wish they were plugged but won't admit it

I dont think any white country has kids with so much hate at such a young age that they would decide to take a gun and shoot up the school.
When i was a kid going trough highschool i was autistic af, as we all here are, but i never once felt bullied, i always felt like my entire class was my friends and i even had a couple of girlfriends going trough highschool. Im still in touch with most of them 6 years later so it wasnt just one sided fantasies of friendship. Now i cant say that everyone in serbia has this experience, but i really never saw anyone getting bullied. And certainly not bullied to a point where they'd want to kill someone. Its not really a problem of gun access either, my parents own 3 rifles and 2 pistols, most rural households do the same, per capita we have about the same amount of guns as the USA.
So what im trying to say is that in the USA you dont have a gun problem, you have a problem of decaying moral values. Sure kids tease around, they can be dicks some times too, but its not normal for a kid to bully someone so much they'd want to kill them self or others. You need to seriously change your approach to parenting. The media is brainwashing your kids into thinking this is normal behaviour, you need to teach them otherways or they are going to grow up to be seriously fucked up individuals.

If something about the media circus around those annoying kids doesn't bother you, your moral compass is broken.

Not my fault they are too stupid to fall for subversive communist propaganda.

They literally dehumanize us at every chance they get.. We're Hitler, we're Nazis, we're evil monsters, we're Satan, we're robots.....

....But yah, we're the bad guys

If only people would listen to how correct this is. You're a very wise person.

Sadly, it's easier (and more profitable) for our media to make the shooter a psychopathic monster and to fawn over the victims like they're deities than it is to show the gray areas of life

notice how the left wing continually depicts their enemies as monsters, as the "other" or as otherwise not human?

it shows a startling lack of empathy on their part, and it's a frankly concerning level of dehumanization

it's not other people they see but trolls and robots
it's not other people they see but guns and bullets

it's deeply disturbing, especially when used in tandem with imagery like this, messages like this, which cry "I AM A FEELING LOVING HUMAN BEING THAT FEELS AND LOVES AND YOU'RE NOT"

They do this so that they don't need to feel anything when attacking and/or killing us.

Labeling us as sub-human or worse

>Who is Behind Gun Control?
>Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

>U.S. Federal Gun Control Legislation, 1968 – present

>1968: The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Congressman Emanuel Celler’s House bill H.R.17735. It expands legislation already attempted by the non-Jewish Senator Thomas Dodd. America’s biggest and most far-reaching gun law came from a Jew.

>1988: Senator Howard Metzenbaum sponsors Senate bill S.1523. It proposes legislation turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense, allowing a gun owner to be charged with federal racketeering offenses.

>1988: Senator Howard Metzenbaum co-sponsors a bill – S.2180 – to ban, or limit/restrict, so-called “plastic guns.”

>1990: Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.2070, the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which bans gun possession in a school zone. The law will later be struck down in court as unconstitutional.

>1993: Senator Howard Metzenbaum sponsors Senate bill S.653. It bans specific semiautomatic rifles, but also gives the Secretary of the Treasury the power to add any semiautomatic firearm to the list at a later date.

>February, 1994: The Brady Law, which requires waiting periods to buy handguns, becomes effective. Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote the Brady Bill. Senator Metzenbaum sponsored the bill in the Senate. The sponsor of the bill in the House was Congressman Charles Schumer.

Truth, American adults are rude and hateful. It all flows down.

Almost like they're the tyrannical Hitler-esque sociopaths.. Projection is the bailiwick of every true leftist.

mfw the only thing to come out of this is the voting age raised to 21

>1994: Senator Howard Metzenbaum introduces S.1878, the Gun Violence Prevention Act of 1994, aka “Brady II.” Congressman Charles Schumer sponsored “Brady II” sister legislation [H.R. 1321] in the U.S. House of Representatives.

>September, 1994: The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 goes into effect, including a provision that bans the manufacture and possession of semiautomatic rifles described as “assault weapons.” [Note: true assault weapons are fully automatic, not semiautomatic]. That gun-ban provision was authored in the Senate by Senator Dianne Feinstein and authored in the House by Congressman Charles Schumer.

>1995: Senators Kohl, Specter, Feinstein, Lautenberg and others introduce the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995, an amended version of the 1990 school-zone law which was struck down in court as being unconstitutional.

>September, 1996: The Lautenberg Domestic Confiscation provision becomes law. It is part of a larger omnibus appropriations bill. It was sponsored by Senator Frank Lautenberg. It bans people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from ever owning a gun.

>1997: Senate bill S.54, the Federal Gang Violence Act of 1997, proposes much harsher sentences for people violating minor gun laws, including mandatory prison sentences and forfeiture of property. It was introduced by Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Hatch, among others. It returns the idea of turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense.

>January, 1999: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.193, the American Handgun Standards Act of 1999.

>January, 1999: Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.149, the Child Safety Lock Act of 1999. It would require a child safety lock in connection with transfer of a handgun.

>February,1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.407, the Stop Gun Trafficking Act of 1999.

So sad...

>Glad you don't feel morally and intellectually superior, lmao
its a laugh watching kids who haven't even finished school think they are smarter. they aren't.

The hammer and sickle on the bot! Right wingers support communism!

>February, 1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces S.443, the Gun Show Accountability Act of 1999.

>March, 1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.560, the Gun Industry Accountability Act of 1999.

>March, 1999: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.594, the Large Capacity Ammunition Magazine Import Ban Act of 1999.

>May, 2000: Senators Feinstein, Boxer, Lautenberg, and Schumer sponsor Senate bill S.2515, the Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2000. It is a plan for a national firearms licensing system.

>January, 2001: Senators Feinstein, Schumer, and Boxer sponsor Senate bill S.25, the Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2001. It is a nation-wide gun registration plan [apparently there were two versions of that Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act bill].
>July, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.A.1621 – Fifty-Caliber Sniper Weapons. This amendment would convert all .50 BMG firearms to NFA weapons.

>July, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.A.1622 – Fifty-Caliber Exclusion to S.397. This amendment would modify S.397 to allow suits when the firearm involved was a .50 caliber weapon.

>July, 2005: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.A.1633 – BATFE Safety Standards. This amendment allows law suits to continue/be brought if the product did not meet the safety standards as defined by the BATFE.

>July, 2005: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.A.1634 – ‘Sporting Use’ on Domestic Handguns. Applying ’sporting use’ clause requirements to domestic handguns could, almost completely, dry up the handgun availability in the United States.

Of course, kikes don't like the goyim being armed, it makes them nervous. Kikes will always act like they're 48h from anodah shoah, they'll do anything it takes to stop it.

Good eye, that's their gig. Fucking left actually can't even meme

>Emanuel Celler(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from New York(1923 – 1973)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler

>Howard M. Metzenbaum(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Ohio(1974, 1976 – 1995)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Metzenbaum

>Carl M. Levin(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Michigan(1979 – present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Levin

>Thomas P. “Tom” Lantos(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from California(1981 – 2008)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lantos

>Arlen Specter(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Pennsylvania(1981 – present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter

>Charles E. “Chuck” Schumer(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from New York(1999 – present), Democratic Represenative from New York(1981-1999)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

>Frank R. Lautenberg(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from New Jersey(1982 – 2001, 2003 – present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Lautenberg

>Barbara L. Boxer(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from California(1993 – present), Democratic Representative from California(1983 – 1993)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Boxer

>Herbert H. “Herb” Kohl(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from Wisconsin(1989 – present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Kohl

>Dianne G. Feinstein(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Senator from California(1992 – present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

>Jerrold L. Nadler(Ashkenazi Jew), Democratic Representative from New York(1992 – present)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerrold_Nadler

does every canadian LARP as if they were an american?

will the cycle ever end?

It’s not that I don’t feel bad for them, I just wish they had died too. But really the pencil neck and the skinhead faggot are cnn shills.

do you have anything to offer user aside from speculation?

Being a victim of X doesn't give someone's political opinions weight.

Well said

Never. They'll always overplay their hand like this anti-gun thing. They're riling up non-fag normies against the Dems without realizing it.

Does every kike have to be so obvious in their shilling?

This. All the accusations and attacks that the left throws out are actually CV's.

>tring to convince me to give away my rights over fake tears

QQ

I am stunned by David Hogg and Emma Guacamole's lack of empathy for these shooting survivors, trying to push their politics over the bodies of their dead class mates.

We get it stop spamming

Aren't we mostly pro-russia? isn't the russia bot and russia troll thing a leftist meme?

>empathy
>shocked
>crying
That's all feelings, where are the facts?
You can't just do politics with feelings you mongrel.
America has a nigger problem not a gun problem.
Gun related deaths (not including suicides) were 0.4% of all deaths in 2016.

Have you ever seen how this board reacts to russians?

Typical drama class fag behavior tbqh

to be honest i rarely ever see threads about russia on here. Except for the occasional "russias a shithole" slide thread

This, it's easier to blame the guns than it is to look at why everyone is so angry all the time. Not that they can do a damn thing about the guns anyway. The market is so saturated with Ar15s that you'd never hope to get them all.

lmao the artist really nailed the slavic look on the right.

It's hilarious because the american left is jewish communist and Russia is nationalist anti-communist

Jews need to be scared again.

>jewish communist
your being redundant

1 Post by this ID. SAGE. Slide Thread.