imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb 23
>Reports:RUAF deployed to Hmeimim 4 SU-57,4 SU-35,4 SU-25,2 A-50U early warning and control (AEW&C) planes
>N Hama:RUAF targets Jaysh Al-‘Izza underground bases with bunker buster bombs
>Damascus:20-30 civis killed in rebel shelling, 3 kids killed in a school. SOHR claims 250deaths in artillery bombing in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta:Sy helicopters drop leaflets calling civis to leave via established safe routes
>Afrin:TFSA captured Bafler vilalge. YPG repells attack on Elaqina and Dayr Sawwan, does hit and run attack in Hekece in the Sheikh villages
>YPG spox:Syrian forces came to defend Afrin, but no deal with Damascus
>Turkish military hit 30-40 vehicles 'terrorist'convoy entering Afrin. Kurdish sources claim it was aid convoy
>Gov forces get control over all neighborhoods of Aleppo city controlled by YPG
>W Aleppo:HTS captures A’ajel&Bsrtoni from Sy liberation front (Al-zinki&Ahrar Al-Sham). SLF claims it captured Kafrnaha
>LAVROV: RUSSIA HAS NO EVIDENCE THAT US-LED COALITION COMBATS JABHAT AL-NUSRA
>IS attacks Egyptian army HQ in N Sinai killing several soldiers
>Houthi snipers take out 3 Saudi soldiers near Yemeni border

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI
youtube.com/watch?v=NGGdsBZEDDc
twitter.com/ahmadert900/status/967360934917427200
on.rt.com/8zv1
youtu.be/1zynaeaMJYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoever takes the carries the Khat gets to carry the gun.

Death to k*rd rats.

>Jew Removers
>Putin
Did you mean they are jews that remove innocent syrian population from existence? Then it's correct.

THICCsraeli

Why Americans do this?

Shut up pidorashka, kurds are white and based.

give me a quick rundown on Leopard 2 tanks

that's cold war time. why do you think they created something like blackbird?

>this traitorous thread is still being allowed by the mods
kek, i sincerely hope CIA hangs around these threads and has a file on all of you muslim faggots.

Israeli girls are absolute goblins, get yourself a Arab or Persian lass

youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI

wew

Export khat to Syria and Suheil Chewing Khat, when ?

Be polite when talking to your master, Vanja.

Shudup tarkan.

does the tank itself actually suck or are Turks just shit at armoured tactics?
I want to know if my country was scammed by "muh german panzer engineering"

ya know, now that I think of it, US foreign policy has alway been kind of retarded
like pic related is from a meeting during the Cuba missile crisis

same problem iraqis are having with abrams: terrible tactics
no tank is immune

anti tank weapons are powerful. tanks need new tech to hold on.
leopards became sabra with israel's mods.
>portugal
>needing tank
why? to fight against spain?

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGdsBZEDDc

A little bombing for good measure

Kek, that can't be true

You got me.
>implying Russians aren't fat fucks either

Fuck yourself churka ebanaya.

GIB
ME

It is, apparently
have been giving a quick look at the transcripts, still have to check the audio tapes JFK did at the time (they're on different websites, sadly)

Idlib party always kills somebody!
>More than 200 KIA in the past days in Idlib and Aleppo countrysides: 64 HTS militants KIA & 124 JTS militants KIA.
twitter.com/ahmadert900/status/967360934917427200

When are we likely to see a ground invasion of east Ghouta?

Seems like we're not poor enough to compete.

Say Tatarstan krooto!

>hurr durr
Nice LARP for a rapebaby.

30 mins

>why?
we still had M60 Pattons before buying Leopards
>to fight against spain?
the army wants to stay relevant despite the fact we haven't been in a war since the empire collapsed in the 70s and probably won't be for a long time

we'll never let anyone hurt you portugal

>#Syria'n Observatory: 500 civilians killed including 190 children & 2400 people injured the past 6 days in besieged #EasternGhouta /#Damascus by non-stop artillery shelling /#Russia'n & #Assad-Regime airstrikes

it is wasted money mate, I understand the reasoning of the government, nevertheless it doesn't make any sense geographically.

Ok /sg/ explain this to me:
>Syria is the ally of Iran and Iraq
>Iran definitely doesn't want a Kurdish state
>Iraq doesn't want that either
>Syria doesn't want that too probably

>Turkey too 100% doesn't want a Kurdish state

>Basically Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey don't want a Kurdistan

cool stuff and all, but

>Turkey goes to Syria to fight off a potential Kurdish state in Afrin
>Syria REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

Why? a weak Kurdish force is in the interest of Syria.
I know that Turkey is the main ally of FSA and the rebels, but can someone explain why Syria doesn't want Turkey to fight the Kurds?

>500 civilians killed including 190 children & 2400 people
Quite the round numbers don't you think?

its almost like they dont want other people fighting their wars on syrian land, unbelievable honestly

Yo.

No rape Vanja. We are cultured pipo. Russian women love Big Tatar Cock and ready to pay for it.

Wait what don't you mean the opposite?

I know greatest ally

>it is wasted money mate
that's all our government does, waste money in a desperate attempt at trying to stay relevant

>Syria REEEEEEEEEEEEEEs
What, really?
Syria do wants Turkey to fight kurds, Syria Iran and Russia allowed Turkey to enter kurdish regions during Sochi agreements. If it was other way Iran and Syria would probably do something more than deeb goncern don't you think?

Syria allowed non-loyal k*rdish NDF to go to afrin. In return bashar received the last part of aleppo city without bloodshed.

As for the statements made in support of the k*rds, it's just a good cop(syria) bad cop(turkey) show.

i'm sad

>Nigeria

Obesity is a symptom of poverty, it comes from cheap shitty food nowadays.

why are you sad friend?

Oh Salam, bro.

>Farage: Russia? My only connection is vodka on.rt.com/8zv1
>@RT_com
Hehehehehe.

>the army wants to stay relevant despite the fact we haven't been in a war since the empire collapsed in the 70s and probably won't be for a long time
>hurr durr we have no one to fight and no one wants to fight us, better stop upgrading and buying new/second hand tonks that are semi up to date.
At least you have tanks, portuganon.

We badly need them here. The problem is that our military leaders are more of the reactionary types when it comes to the dilemma of acquiring new weapons platforms aas well as doctrines and strategies.

TL;DR: Hold onto your tanks. You will never know what the future may bring.

It's actually quite opposite. Ruskies had raped you for centuries, so hard even people in villages started to look slavic. You are less turkik than some kurds now.

we wuz dragoons

>trump voter

Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival

I think you have the other way around bud.

Reminds of all those fat as Ethiopians. Should just fuck of and lay down their Hamburgers if they don't want to be overweight!

DEATH TO POOTIN

DEATH TO RUSSIA

DEATH TO ASSad

DEATH TO IRAN

DEATH TO SHIA

DEATH TO MAJOOS

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO KIKES

Nah, our low classes are always fat as fuck, especially women. If you see fat russian it means you see a poorfag. Don't know maybe somewhere in Africa it's really other way.

WE IZ my friend!

Cyrillic is so ugly

>DEATH TO ISRAEL
Filtered.

doing it by number of people seems like a weird measure, it just means high population countries are at the top

I dont care you rus*ian mongrel

Pidoraska are so stupid

As usual sg is dead

Mods must delete these threads the war is over

no, no in fact it sounds exactly like an am*rican backroom meeting in the 60s

>Dis gun be gud.
That seriously fucks up Turkey's plans for Idlib, and their support for Turkmen in Syria.

>death to Israel
>death to everyone thats even trying to bring that about

Stay mad majoosi

Military situation in eastern #Ghouta as of 24 February 2018

>''Damascus Steel'' OP

Syrian #Arab #Army is preparing to launch long-awaited #DamascusSteel OP to capture entire eastern Ghouta pocket (+100 km2), in order to secure #Syria's capital from daily shelling by Free Syrian Army & Tahrir Al-Sham militants, but also secure #Damascus - #Homs M5 highway. Besides, ths will free up a large number of #SAA manpower for Phase II of greater Idlib OP.

>BELLIGERENTS

#DamascusSteel OP will be spearheaded by SAA's elites of Tiger Forces, Syrian Republican Guard, 14th Division (SF) & 4th mechanized division (Ghiath Forces - 42nd Brigade).

These offensive-units will be supported by #Syrian & #Russian air forces + backed by regular forces, National Defense Forces, Tribal Fighter Forces & #Galilee Forces mainly for defensive / fortification tasks (of new gains).

SAA's 1st Armored Division, 7th Mechanized Division & 9th Armoured Division have also sent reinforcements.

Total manpower of pro-government forces participating in Damascus Steel OP is estimated 10,000 - 15,000.

After Inter-conflict during mid-2017 between Jaish Al-Islam & Ahrar Al-Sham VS Tahrir Al-Sham(#Nusra / #AQ) & Faylaq Al-Rahman, tensions still exist, although decreasing gradually. Damascus Steel OP could be a good reason to turn these 2 sides into limited reconciliation(alliance) for cooperation, as they share same trench(VS SAA) + ideology.

>STRATEGY

Western part of pocket has a very high urban density, with tunnnel-networks & extremely fortified sites of militants, making it most complex part in comparison to the eastern part which is farm land in general.

Accordingly, Phase I of Damascus Steel OP will aim at complete isolation of that ''urban block'' exending from Jobar up to Duma, thus concentrating on eastern front to capture #JAI-held farm land.

Meanwhile, 1st phase does not exclude an activity on western front, especially once militants reduce forces at specific points to reinforce eastern front. The latter scenario could afford an opportunity for SAA's elites to break through militants defensive-lines in the ''urban block''.

Phase II could manifest in the split up of remaining militant-held ''urban block'' into 2 or 3 parts, with possibly & finally a reconciliation process with Syrian government, similar as Battle of #Qaboun in 2017.

24 Resistance Axis ©

You have no idea what youre talking about

Is that you, Iranian?

kek, HTS gets even stronger. Not that ahrar is any better, but supporting al quaeda is completly impossible for the west.

Poolish subhuman spamming shit no one cares about again...

Wow!

By my calculations there have been over four and a half thousand /sg/ threads since it first started, that's a lot of threads to delete

Why does the US and NATO take it in the ass by Pakistani ISI?

They know the Taliban is Islamabad.

Is it because they need a pipeline to run through Pakistan or something?

Shut up germutt assad is going down

Eat a dick

why are gb and porto such big homies?

Holy shit lads, Houthis again BTFO hypocrites, apparently they are the only ones over there who figured out how artillery works
youtu.be/1zynaeaMJYs

>I know TIP, though relatively small, is powerful enough to destroy all rebel groups singlehandedly.
My sides

Thats polish cuisine i dont like culture appropriation.

I found nice statistics by percentage.

i'm suprised he would even drink vodka desu, i always thought he was strictly a pint of bru kind of lad

tl;dr

we go way back

MOORtugal

That is not true I can debate about this with a quick Google search for fat oligarchs but it's 5 am and I'm tired.

Der amerimutt...