David Hogg’s comments about his classmates

Why isn’t the media talking about this?

>Pic definitely related.

David Hogg’s reddit was found.

He commented on how everyone at Stoneman Douglass was, “so mean”, and full of “liars”.

Is the media refusing to bring this up because it would put more blame on the bullies and assholes at Stoneman Douglass than the inanimate AR15?

We need to get the press to talk about this. They need to question Hogg as to why he said these things. Explore how mean these children are. It’s apparent that Kasky is a rude and spoiled asshole, after watching the way he questioned Rubio and made snide comments to the audience.

We need to get control over this narrative before our 2nd amendment is dismantled, leaving the rest of our rights open to destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYz3E4MckSw
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8_5h0aO8ZaE
shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011
reddit.com/user/davisgreen111
archive.is/i4Gaa
youtube.com/watch?v=XrwYus-RyrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pic also related.

this is the old busted hogg.
this is the new model.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYz3E4MckSw

Every time I post this thread, it gets slid harder than any other thread. The media and deep state do not want this out in the open.

I bet they bullied that school shooter dude. These theatre faggots aren't innocent.

Isn't this kid in high school? Why can't he spell?

I feel for David Hogg now , seems like an alright guy

Was Cruz in the drama club

It's Psy ops.
The actors are given a last of commonly misspelled words to make them seem like real teens

tfw no freinds

This dude is illiterate as fuck. Jesus, no wonder it's so obvious he's working a script. You can see the confusion in his eyes when he tries to read.

Good looking people like Cruz don't get bullied

Seems like normal high school angst. Elliott Rogers manifesto was way more interesting.

Literally no one is trying to remove the second amendment. Take your victimization elsewhere faggot

Davis Hogg is type of nigga who would get suck dick in shower after gym class in Finland

Doesn't he say in the post that he moved to LA? Christ his writing abilities are absolutely awful

>seems like an alright guy
He's proven himself to be a useful idiot for the left, fuck him

Same here. I combed through his entire reddit, reading every single comment. He seems like an alright kid who has been brainwashed by his teachers to dislike Trump and conservative ideas. He’s clearly being used by the media in exchange for popularity and twitter fame.

If he was a decent looking white male who was bullied like crazy at Stoneman Douglas, I can’t imagine the harassment Nikolas Cruz might of went through.

The more I read and the more I see those kids speak out on their #NeverAgain tour, the less sympathy I have for them.

>go to new school
>hate everyone
>students die
David Hogg seems like he's the second shooter.

>GPA went from 2.9 to 4.22 only because I have no social life
top kek

It’s time to use a the psyops against them. They slipped up when they painted Stoneman Douglas as a bunch of evil assholes.

The school does seem full of drama club sociopaths.

He's retarded. He was in special education classes for being a subhuman retard.

No, it says he moved to FL during freshman year.

K-12 is designed to break your mind and pit people against each other as a form of social subterfuge. Without a pre-established clique of friends, you get thrown to the bottom of the social ladder and have to start all over. Same thing happened to me and it drove me insane. K-12 enslaves you to a corporate command hierarchy and atomizes families into sterile serfs. He's right to snap. Without social connections you're only left with government stupification and brain washing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Hogg and Elliot could've been friends, in some timeline

its ok

At least he has three more friends than the average Sup Forumsack

This isn't the first text i've read from him
How can a native english speaker be so bad at writing his own language?

"i ordered the shooting" - David Hogg

Teenager moves and is confused and upset by new surroundings/people. Wow, amazing.

They are KIDS

is hogg a Sup Forumsack? maybe he and cruz planned all this to start the day of the rope

first to check

How do we know Green is actually Hogg?
I'm only asking because I missed how these were connected.

this must be why I flunked out of college while I was a Straight A student in high school.

He clearly says it's Los Angeles. That he can't go outside because it's too hot. He lived in California until his senior year then moved to FL.

Australia bringing the bait and goes home a fat fuck every time.

Trump: "If someone bullies you, strike back with full power."
>kiddo shoots up school of bullies
Trump: "What a sicko."

>gun control
>Shall not be infringed
Pick one, nigger.

>Hogg and Elliot could've been friends, in some timeline

and Elliot's dad would have been friends with Delaney's mom, and they would be at the same cookouts and parties, and Elliot would rage because Delaney didn't realize his awkward stare and inability to speak was actually true love.

>Be kid interested in a media and political career.
>Realise you have a chance of becoming famous, making money, scoring college tuition and easy entry, and an internship if you play the role of 'victim turned activist'.
These kids are literally vultures, they're disgusting.

They are teenagers.
When I was a teenager, I know how to spell "friends".

I had the same thing happen. I went from a catholic school K-5th with only 33 students in my grade to a public middle school and high school. I was highly advanced in learning but not socially. Even though I was a good looking and fit hockey playing, white male, I was easily the most picked on middle schooler and was picked on in the beginning stages of highschool as well. The public school kids were full of asshole popular minority kids and the teachers and fellow white students showed no sympathy towards me because I was a good looking and smart white male. It caused me a lot of issues in my younger adulthood, however I am glad that I was bullied because my lack of trust for people (developed because of bullies), has helped me climb the ladder at my job to a pretty high position at a medium sized company.

When I look at the kids on the #NeverAgain bus, I see a large amount of similarities between them and the people that bullied the hell out of me. When I see Hogg, I see a kid who is using this crisis as a means for him to break through the bullying and make friends....... unfortunately it’s at the expense of everyone’s 2nd amendment right.

But then why would I be bumping it?

>don't bully or you'll get shot
is the most successful anti bullying message I have come across

You'd think a bunch of Sup Forums autists would have more sympathy for a guy with dyslexia.

hes right florida sucks and everyone is a self-obsessed vacant cunt here
>weird, unique, funny, and kind as me
he fits in perfectly maybe god does exist

He's in blaxican territory. They have really fucked up nigger babble they use on twitter. It ends up bleeding into the real world and corrupting the young. Many anti-social people in America are just trying to avoid this cancerous cultural osmosis, just as Carl Jung said.

If you examine K-12 from an evolutionary viewpoint you see the state is using their power to genetically select for obedient slaves. It's producing a new slave race of people. I've noticed each generation of public school kids gets dumber and more sadistic.

Dumbed down education for the lower classes is a common theme through history. Rome, Greece, and India(pic related) had similar systems. The old systems used ritualized and over-structured education to drag the process out to become harmful.

He says it in some of the posts and even posts the original footage from the boogie board incident in California.

HOLY SHIT HIS WHOLE PROFILE HAS BEEN DELETED ON REDDIT. I just went to screen cap where he says “I’m David Hogg” about 7 months ago on his reddit.

Did anyone archive everything?

No, Elliot and Delaney would have been married by now and her Hogg and Elliot would have quiet afternoons together staring up at the stars, Elliot would've deleted his manifesto, Hogg would be working on a movie with Elliot's father

No he didn’t, how can you not comprehend his comment? Also Florida feels a lot hotter than Cali because of the humidity.

Yah, I noticed as well.

However, I think that he is simply not a good writer.

I think that 2.9 GPA is due to a little more than his active social life!

>the state is using their power to genetically select for obedient slaves
yes that's obvious. Now since I was such a good little slave in high school why wasn't I able to continue being a slave in college?

I just check Miami weather and its 24c la is 6c , so it's more than just the humidity it's much hotter

The modern public school system seeks to use the old concept of the Noble Lie(now they call it the Melting Pot) to blend the lower classes into a genetic soup of low IQ mongrels. These people are the perfect consumer proletariat race.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_5h0aO8ZaE

Elliott Rodger was an indictment of raising a spoiled child that travels round the world for vacations, while working in the superficial, Weinstein-like, cutthroat entertainment industry in California.

Yet every leftist cites Britain and Australia as their examples to model their laws off of

Counterintelligence agent or shareblue?

Which one are you?

Because your curriculum was garbage designed to waste your time.

Plot twist: Hogg was the second shooter

the same can be said for high school or any school really

this faggot literally sounds like Elliot Rodgers, just another sociopath

Dude, he stays in California during the summer. He lives in Florida during the winter. On his reddit account, he talks about it. When he made that comment he was currently in LA.

From dyslexic to eloquent in seven months.
Nothing to see here, sleepy etc. etc.

I just noticed who he looks like
Sadly he is a faggot unlike Byrne

>everyone is a liar
>40% jewish school

Legit.

desu, i try to learn from the internet. but it's so full of bullshit, that i think schools are still a good thing.

99,9% of all teachers on youtube (or even udemy and other educational sites) can't even use a simple presentation software to present something properly.

+ the biggest downside of learning on the internet is the total lack of advanced learning. basically 99,9% of all tutorials are for beginners, because it's the biggest audience.

+ all these annoying, pseudo-motivational voices make you sick.

+ tons of people learn by teaching, which is a horrible thing to do. someone should be experienced before he teaches ANYTHING

+ youtube and search engines in general get flooded with bullshit. it's a science by itself to even FIND educational material.

What is a period if I knew what a period was maybe this sentence could end but because I do not my stream of consciousness needs to be explained to you in every little bit there for even if I could end this sentence in am not sure I would want to all the while actually wanting to end this sentence.

That faggots Reddit post reads exactly like that. Then he goes on and brags that he went from a C GPA to a A+ gpa by simply moving to LA. No wonder their students are so dumb if they allow that type of writing to pass.

>plebbit spacing
opinion discarded

Right before the yugoslav wars started the goverment collected and confiscated the weapons. Theres a shtf q&a from someone participatin in it.

Australia and uk both heavily controlled guns in 1996 , when is it our turn

>it's a science by itself to even FIND educational material.

Meanwhile the entire sum of human knowledge can be found in books which can be sourced through your local library.

Fucking millenials.

>Explore how mean these children are
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
wait i though hogg was an actor?

>through your local library.

i live in the middle of nowhere.

shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011
Found it.

>the slippery slope and slow-boiled frog aren't real things

HAHHAHAHA WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC FUCKING FAGGOT

soon cunt

this

>The more I read and the more I see those kids speak out on their #NeverAgain tour, the less sympathy I have for them.
This.

Fuck M8 , better stock up on beer and goon

That's great, I will use this next time.

I agree with you, but have you tried making one yourself? It's a lot more difficult than you realize as the medium is only 1 way and you are trying to target a goldilocks level of difficulty but end up reaching no one. State education is essentially like this, it is very inefficient compared to master-apprentice approach.

>I see a kid who is using this crisis as a means for him to break through the bullying and make friends.

Yeah, he's certainly not using this crisis as a way to further some journalism career, it's about making fwends (fwends in the media).

I'll run with a Petersonian explanation: Cruz was not socialized in the period up to age 4, and after that he did not know how to play with other children and became a permanent weirdo that got rejected by the 'normal' kids.

American gun owners might have believed you before 1994, but everything that has been said by the anti self-defense crowd since the Internet got popular has told the pro-2A crowd that you’ll never be satisfied until they’re all gone. Asking for compromise in public and fundraising behind closed doors for total prohibition is not how you build trust with people you’re asking to surrender their rights.

He posted his surfboard lifeguard bullying video in /funny/ and someone asked in comments who owns the copyright..he commented saying "Me, David Hogg"

He made those statements years ago. He's older now so you can't hold him accountable anymore than ypu can hold Drumpf accountable (fraud uni, grab em by the p****, anti minority rants) etc

>muh greenscreen!
You guys lost this one. Give it up already

Inb4 leftypol, glowing cia, jidf shill, bot shareblue, and other meme posts

profile is still live, btw, so not su re what you're on about it being deleted.

reddit.com/user/davisgreen111

here's archive of the comment

archive.is/i4Gaa

>years ago
post clearly says 7 months ago

his twitter corroborates him flying back to CA for summer vacation = he has no friends to hang with in FL

It’s that too. I agree.

Fuck, you guys have to work weekends? How much do they pay ?

There is some kind of shadow ban on it or something, making it impossible to search for.

Thanks for the link.

>Catcher in the Rye 2: Holden gets a gun
Fake ass phonies better run
youtube.com/watch?v=XrwYus-RyrM

This problem needs to be dealt with at the source: bad parents and societies that try to force people that hate each other to be happy together

>can't spell liars
>is successful academically
Mutts, everybody.

What we said:
>We need a white ethnostate that keeps out the immigration of non whites so whites can live in peace
What your heard:
>We need to genocide all people's of the world that aren't white