Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains

Shhhh! Hotdog boy is sleeping!

PLAYMAKER WAKE THE FUCK UP

I honestly hope you two keep posting this for the next 3 years

reminder that Aoi is perfect

Nobody needed reminding, everybody knows it.

Sleep well

Seriously I need to put a baby in her.

Go back to bed Yusaku.

Blue Angel!

BLUE!
*CLAP*
AN-GEL!!
*CLAP CLAP*

Oh boy! GX merch! I can't wait to-
>16800 Yen
>150 USD

o-ok

RABU BRU,AN-GE-RU!

>tfw you will never get a VRAINS Sound Duel in your lifetime
>tfw Arc-V Sound Duel 4 never

To be fair the music in Vrains isn't that great. Not compared to S1 Arc V at least.

Looks fucking retarded to be honest.

Did Yusaku not notice that Aoi had been absent from school for several days? Or had he been looking for her every day and it took him a while to realize he could just ask another student?

He probably figured that she'd be in the hospital for a day for the hospital to monitor her condition, and gave lenience for another day since he may know that she and Akira don't have parents and Akira would want to make sure she's really safe. It's probably after the second day that he realizes something is amiss and decides to investigate the places she haunts, talking to Fatman as a last resort since
>socializing

Based it off of this
feel free to change it around

noice

Blue slut! SLUUUUUT!

>Pleases old men for money
No badass fart will pay money to fuck a sticc. It's Rin or bust.

Seems pretty accurate

I like it but you forgot to remove "ruri?" in the second panel.

As long as you remember Rin does it mostly for the pleasure

you're a shit rival, gib title to Aoi

still applies, people love ruris

Chad Onizuka when?

Literally why? Disgusting! Go back and suck Gohans dick you've already ruined that character!

Not even joking, I hope Go is written out of the show. He doesn't add anything interesting to the series, other than serving as a worse Gon. If they keep the cast small and focus on the interesting dynamics they have already established, VRAINS will keep gaining +0.2% favorability, and after 100 episodes that tallies up to a +20% increase, making even a C-listing show bump up to an A.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's been outed already. He's cool, but I just don't see what more they can do with his character; he has no qualms with SOL or Hanoi, and has no ties to Yusaku or Aoi outside of the Vrains, since he's a grownass man.
The only reason I know he's coming back is because new Gouki are still being printed.

I can see it already, something Hanoi does puts some kiddies in harms way, and big daddy GO makes his "cool" entry

>Not INTO ZA VRAINS
Still looks perfect.

Seems pretty accurate so far

>flattest heroine yet
>Only wants to duel Playmaker
>The MC already gives more of a fuck about her than the other MCs combined about their MGs aside from Yuya and she is not even a childhood friend

How does she do it?

It's objectively agreed upon that Vrains ost is shit atm

Kek

why YGO franchise is so gay

cann't they made a single compentent female dueliest?

I love the clapping in her theme. I actually felt excited when it started playing last episode.

>Ruri?

A lot of it is unexciting and mediocre, but it seems to be slightly used better the past 2 episodes by whoever decides which track is played where

>other MCs combined
>Includes Yugi
Not one of those fags who think Atem is the MC again.

What

regular yugi really liked anzu

I think it's actually quite strong, and can't wait for the first sound duel (I also can't wait for Arc-V sound duel 4. It's got to happen eventually, right?). It hasn't been used all that well so far, but it does seem to have a bunch of solid tracks.

I miss him

Reiji deserved to be in a better series.

>that insane laughter at the end of the series upon realizing that Egaomessiah ruined everything but no one else cared

We miss him all

So how far gone am I?

ARC-V VOCAL BEST!! or bust

Yeah, but let's put that aside for now

Unless it's show-accurate, I don't really care
Wish the old Jersey was still available, though. Too bad Cospa literally never has re-releases.

>I love Ignis
Surely I am the only one posting that

>Implying anyone in the show can even pronounce the V

Probably, I find him annoying myself.

Same ignis is fucking adorable.

So why doesn't Revolver and crew just drop an EMP at SOL's headquarters to permanently fuck up Link VRAINS and prevent the AIs from ever escaping, much less being able to evolve and develop intelligence and personalities and other stuff?

Armed Guards.

I'm glad he got his body back. It's cuter than the eye

I preferred the eye

>no rule 63 mention
its like i dont exist isnt it

The eye is not bad and I respect your opinion

never ever

But anzu liked atem and just saw yugi as a closed friend.

>Vocal shitposting eye is best character

Is translator user here?

but you typed
>The MC already gives more of a fuck about her than the other MCs combined about their MGs aside from Yuya and she is not even a childhood friend
and that was the particular part being criticized.

Wasn't Anzu a childhood friend though?

Nobody thinks Yugi was the MC. Atem is the one with most duels and the one shown in every line of merchandise along with the other protags

He is if he's voiced by Sakurai

Because then they become a major national security problem the government would relentlessly hunt down, and not just the nuisance of one corporation's digital playground

>MUH BAEL

I still don't understand the in-show context of why he burst into laughter at the end, it seemed so random

I'm honestly considering getting the Judai and Playmaker figs, if the latter turns out decent. What does the briefcase look like on the inside

They can be co-protagonists, you know. A lot of merch with "all protagonists" has both of them, especially from last year.

He's excited for the future, user

It's just plain black material; no pockets or anything
Only 250 in the world

Missing the anons that look too deep into animation, color palette, concept art, direction and composition of scenes, etc. every single detail you didn't pay much attention and been praising the new director. Also the apologists that blame Arc-V and the movie for low budget.

>movie
>low budget

>solid gold Millennium Puzzle

>that look too deep
user, it's not good to be butthurt about really simple stuff just because it goes over your head

Did this even happen in the show? I only remember it in the manga

No he was praising them

You don't need to look deep to see how much more colorful Link VRAINS got after the director change.

Some anons literally write essays of each I episode direction. I enjoy them but I feels odd how the shill series attract those kind of people.

That*

It's a minor miracle when anything visually decent (or just attempts at improvements) comes out of a cheaply made, weekly, and year-long shounen.

Yugioh anime spin-offs fall a lot into really garish choices a lot of times, but at the same time it's probably somewhat more experimental and ambitious than a good proportion of other little kids' anime people would group with it.

Applimon has decent OP & EDs, as an example, but the show's visuals overall are really bland and safe Toei fare. Same goes for Vanguard in how flat its visuals and directing tends to be.

i think it has to do with character designs, since the very beginning this franchise has had it's wacky looking characters, so to keep that feeling they need to come up with even weirder shit, sometimes it fails as with everything, but the tone is consistent, you can tell it's Yu-Gi-Oh by just looking at it, the weird, impossible 2 or 3 color hair is almost a trademark at this point, same as the duel disks and the life point counter, and now look at Digimon, some of the latter series barely feel and look like the original

Im at the edge of raping any random thin girl I find alone in the streets, if she is also shy, then I wont murder her

I'd agree that it's still recognizable as Yugioh, but the style has definitely changed a lot. Although, Takahashi's style also changed quite a bit and became more rounded after DM ended.

It's not really that much about how faithful it is to something from >10 years ago, but how far they push whatever stylization they choose that makes something stand out and be distinct. Vrains has a lot of areas it could be better, but it manages to look different from most of the other currently airing kids' anime.

Every YGO has a distinct style on the characters
Like how Zexal has the worst one, and arc-v the best

t. Arc-Vfag

ZEXAL looks great, though

Why are brainwashed ruris so hot?

>arc-v the best

Agreed, Arc-V Sound Duel 4 is all I need. That theme when he summoned Nirvana High Paladin was so good.

God, I wanna cum in their backs

Surely you mean on their backs. In which case I fully agree.

Calm down Aoi

Yuma has the worst protagonist hair

I like the silhouette a lot, especially when he's drawn with perspective down his arm/leg