So let me get your right. High schoolers speaking out after a mass shooting

So let me get your right. High schoolers speaking out after a mass shooting
>REEEEEEE CRISIS ACTORS PAID BY SOROS AND CNN!!!!

High schooler forges fake emails about communication between him and CNN, then goes on television to gain attention, act like a victim, and spread fake news.
>Not a crisis actor. Anyways, who cares. Fuck CNN.

Be honest. Do conservatives care about the truth or they just run with whatever conspiracy theory fits the narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/parkland-shooting-survivors-family-shops-doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
publicsource.org/these-districts-fought-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-can-pittsburgh-learn-their-lessons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That kid is an obvious plant.
Next
Sage

I bet you weren't saying that two days ago.
Where's your proof?

The problem is you communist parasites lie constantly, so for us, the good people, it is entirely impossible to sort out your regular lying with a fake plant from your side intended to exonerate you by implying that all your other lies and distortions are now "like the plant's".

No proof, seems to me someone was bought off.

>cry wolf in an extreme and unprecedented way for 2 years
>QQQQQQQQQQQ

>CNN provides its own source that CNN didn't script the questions
wtf happened to the media?

Not going to work this time shill. There's obvious evidence.

>In CNN's version of one email, Stevenson told Glenn that Colton needed to stick to a question that he and Stevenson "discussed on the phone that he submitted." But in the version of the email provided by Colton to Fox and HuffPost, the phrase, "that he submitted" is deleted.

>According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it.

But you trust on a man who's not able to show his tax returns and is known as a con artist

Well said. The constant lying is causing people to lose the will to debate and want to progress to the next step.

shill nigger desu

Remember when everyone was bemoaning the fall of the press for 2 years and how terrible they were and how sad/pathetic/dangerous it was to stock such a critical industry with complete dunces and stooges? Well, here we are now, where public trust in the media is lower than they can publicly admit. Good job!

>According to my fake media the other fake media tells me they are lying

Conservatives believe in the truth when it is convenient.

So basically, anything that fits your narrative is true. Anything that doesn't is false, because you hate "communists".

If that's the case, there is nothing i can show you that could convince you that this kid isn't a plant. You've already made up your mind. That's not how truth works.

>>According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it.
This phrase hurts my brain.
Who else would last edit it?

I'm pretty sure Trump does his taxes every year. Did Obama ever release his tax returns or transcripts?

You know why I don’t believe CNN still? There was NOBODY else from his side of the aisle there at the town hall. If CNN was being fair you’d think there would be at least one?

>wtf happened to the media?
Television is entertainment, it doesn't have to be true. No law against lies. Media is not under oath.

t. liberal projection.

CNN gave him the opportunity to do so. His question about arming teachers was mentioned several times through the town hall.
If CNN really wanted to be biased, they shouldn't have bothered inviting rubio or the nra spokeswoman

>the email was doctored
Show the original then

Where the fuck else could it come from? It was an email between cnn and the students' family.

Broward County thinks guns in school is a horrible idea... guns don't work. Then explain this.

businessinsider.com/parkland-shooting-survivors-family-shops-doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2

We'll OP there's your answer:
He's not a liar helping fox/Tucker peddle fake news, he's a double-reverse crisis actor

Call them on any of their bullshit and they won't admit being wrong, they'll just deepen their conspiracy.

Obviously i don't like Trump, but There's no way this is real.

>If CNN really wanted to be biased, they shouldn't have bothered inviting rubio or the nra spokeswoman
Thats a retard statement and you know it. They invited them because they needed people to attack with their one sided audience.

>his question was mentioned
Under their framing.

Again, why wasn’t there another person even like Haab there at the town hall? Haab isn’t some diamond in the rough, many people have his opinion so why were their none there? Did they all get the feeling CNN was playing games with them?

What the fuck the conservatives aren't exactly a beacon of honesty.

>an jrotc who was initially reported by CNN to have saved lives during the shooting with his training
>suddenly hes a liar the moment he points out CNN's shitty practices
Gee makes me do a big think

Yes, and pushed Romney to release more of his. Even Nixon released his when he was under audit.

>lie about somethings
>get called a lier

You can point out how shotty CNN is without lying.

Editing could simply be removing your personal info for media release just saying

Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/shocked-and-outraged-four-broward-deputies-waited-outside-school-children-were

All those cops around and yet were supposed to believe Cruz causally strolled out and ambled over to McDonald's?

And were the cops ordered to wait?

I don't think it's that strange. Nearly everyone at the Town Hall experienced the shooting in someway. Apart from arming teachers, what else would conservatives have to say? The people who were angry were those calling for more gun control.
But you're right, CNN should have and could have had more right leaning questions.

4 deputies failed to stop the shooting.... wonder why?

Because they're cowards?

Stop being a bigot you faggot

>in cnns version of the email
for fucks sake you can use a browser code editor and modifiy any text on the screen without even opening photoshop
>cnns version of the email
>cnn all of a sudden cares about emails
wew lad

Simple. Get both CNN and the kid to screenshot their emails. Then we can see who's lying. If the kid copy and pasted his email into word of course it will say he last edited it.

Have you considered actually reading the article just sayin

Sheriff is Chabad Jew. That's the same sheriff who trained muslims? I wonder why?

>Trump and the Republicans are Nazis
>We need the government to confiscate all guns!

Pick one, dumbasses. Unless you want Nazis to control more guns, or unless you don't think the current administration are actually Nazis.

Who are you talking to?

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk [Open]
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0 [Open]

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs [Open]

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8 [Open]

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA [Open]

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw [Open]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

No, because the Sheriff's Office and the school board of Coward County are in cahoots to artificially keep student crime rate statistics low by not reporting them because lower crime rates means more money for the county. Those deputies were never there to protect the students, it was about politicians.

why would anyone give up their guns so they can be ''protected'' by cowards?

>>In CNN's version of one email, Stevenson told Glenn that Colton needed to stick to a question that he and Stevenson "discussed on the phone that he submitted." But in the version of the email provided by Colton to Fox and HuffPost, the phrase, "that he submitted" is deleted.
Okay but at this point I honestly think there's a better chance that CNN doctored their version of the email.

Who are you going to trust, a random person or CNN? I'd rather trust the random person.

Maybe CNN is telling the truth here, but afaic the burden of proof is on them.

He didn't go to the high school with Hogg.

>Yes the evidence used against Roy Moore was doctored, and that's a good thing! Now ignore Al Fraken is an actual rapist...

>Umm, no sweetie, you can't use the evidence that CNN gives pre-written questions to be asked by interviewees because it was doctored, even though we released an original email showing that we do indeed give pre-written questions to be asked by interviewees. Now stop saying we gave questions beforehand bigot!...

The media seems much more slimier if you can pay attention to the news for more than 5 minutes.

>thinks any form of sexual assault or harassment is "rape"
>still believes muh Roy Moore conspiracy
kek

Also
>even though we released an original email showing that we do indeed give pre-written questions to be asked by interviewees

See
They didn't write his question, they asked him to stick to the question he submitted to them, and told him he couldn't read an entire speech before his question.

I guess guns arent for the kaffir according to broward

#revengeforveritas

you know who killed him?

someone make a thread

I thought it was already established that Colton submitted a question. The problem was that they changed the wording of the question to be something not even close to what his original question was about. CNN is playing semantics & you all letting them distract you.

Literally no one has called for Banning guns.gtfo

Or... They're human and become scared when their lives are in danger.
Why do you fags have to make up the shittiest conspriacy theories when the truth is always more reasonable?

Ok neither of those e-mails state what his original question was. It says he "needs to stick" with this one particular question, which is what CNN wanted him to ask, not what HE wanted to ask. It sounds like CNN came up with a summary of his long version, but the summary didn't reflect Colton's main points.

Explain why Colton/his father removed the text about the question "THAT HE SUBMITTED" then.

I don't know. How do we know CNN didn't add that part in after the matter? It is totally something they would do to cover their butts.

They don’t have to because they already did in 1990. You don’t have to though, just tell it to the men who arrest you on a federal weapons charge after you take a gun into a K-12 school anywhere in America.
Or did you mean the semi-automatic rifles that they mention banning in every other headline and the entire purpose of March for Our Lives?

How is that the same as banning all guns in the United States? Trump literally had done the same thing.
So the president is allowed to disarm citizens for his events, but when parents don't want guns at their children's schools then that's a problem?

>Totally not ACTORS
>just kids,ACTING like actors
Rightfaggot?
Nice thread...really shows you've put a lot of nuance and critical thinking into your writing.
J/k you seem like a literal 85iq liberal twat.

Don't be so fucking dim

>None of these kids can be called a liar/actor

Well thanks for dismantling your own narrative

>No guns in the saloons since days of the wild fucking west

>So let me get your right.
No, you SHALL

>fake email
>what is dkim?

Except one has been caught lying and the others haven't.

NRAs going down!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

>When you're paid to shill but that redpill is going down tough anyway
Soon.

A semi-automatic rifle is a gun. Your post said no one is trying to ban guns. You lied or you are so hopelessly ignorant you should not post. I don’t care which it is. Don’t post in such a blatantly incorrect fashion for any reason. Move your goalpost directly up your ass.

enough sliding going on right now, no need to rehash JFK

source? link?

How about posting the evidence.

troll post
fuck off
sage
reported

>Trump can ask gun owners to temporarily & voluntarily disarm.
The difference between your kids school and a speech by the POTUS, is that
1) the majority of people at a public school are not there voluntarily
2) public schools are not surrounded by substantial, armed security forces
3) your child is not an extraordinary assassination risk
4) the overwhelming majority of people at a public school are not law-abiding Republicans
The sort of people who will bring a gun illegally onto campus are people who don’t care about laws. They might care about being shot, like they would at CPAC, but no one can carry a gun at a school, because having police/armed teachers there means Wayne LaPierre wins. You solution seems to be banning all guns so no firearms can be brought to a school, that is as inhumane as it is unachievable. If you want to remake public school into something besides a dispiriting, alienating prison for adolescent Americans, then you have my full support.

The grammar in CNN's version doesn't even make sense.

lol, thank you! I was pondering this same thing, wondering if I was just not understanding reporter talk. The semantics are not clear either. "he submitted" the long version? or the question below? When I first read it, I took it as meaning his original long version that was submitted, CNN condensed it, Colton didn't like the condensed version. Doesn't say they agreed to the condensed version on the phone, just that they discussed it, & that is what he needed to stick with if he wanted his 2 min of fame.

As if CNN wouldn’t photoshop it to maintain their multi-million business. Use your fucking brain gook.

yah, liberal media..so trustworthy.
KYS soyim.

Does the little fatfaced faggot's daddy sell guns?
What was his motivation for the lies?

Seems to me he was locked and ready to discredit CNN, and to make it all about himself.

He, along with most little fucks like him, is a piece of shit.

Blatantly lying on the media and getting caught red handed shows what a fucking moron this kid, his family, and his kind are.

Racist ass gun-dick-sucking pussies with very low IQs.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Won't your magic jesus protect you from the crazies? Is that why you need 47 guns?

Take a long look at that kids video on CNN

*4 words* UMM *3 words* UMM

what a fucking retard.

you realize we can flip this right?
>"questioning these kids is disgusting! they're survivors!"
>"lol that kid CLEARLY made it up. FAUX NEWS AMIRIGHT?!"
dumb as fuck shitty bait thread desu

Everything is fake now, and there are only Russian bots on the internet, unless the corporate (((newsmedia))) tells you so.

>do conservatives care about the truth

We're the only ones who do. You keep lying and telling everyone that niggers and women are oppressed, whites aren't oppressed, diversity is our strength, all cultures are equal, etc. You literally don't give a shit about the truth, if you did you would understand that the accusation of crisis actor is levelled against these people because of the suspiciousness of the sandy hook massacre, but you don't care about the truth so you act like it's done maliciously. Why would he even be a crisis actor? Seems he was just lying, assuming you're even telling the truth.

School District and local Police overstepped Authority, and now totally own their Illegal interpretation of the Law.

School Officials and Local Police decide what is a crime to reduce School-to-Prison Crime statistics to get more Grants and Endowments and a pat on the back. It also looks bad for Tourism.

Money Fraud that cost the Lives of Children for their Greed!!!

publicsource.org/these-districts-fought-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-can-pittsburgh-learn-their-lessons/

"Then, the Broward County group collectively agreed that an arrest is no longer an appropriate response to these behaviors. And Valbrun-Pope considers that agreement the crucial part.

“We had firm commitment from everyone that when we faced the larger community, we were a collaborative,” she said.

In November 2013, the district published its official agreement, signed by the stakeholders, to say that school officials — not police — have jurisdiction over those nonviolent misdemeanors. Students who commit them are provided with counseling and restorative justice resources, not court dates."

Democrat Operative, Broward is a major smuggling hub and the PD investigates themselves. The whole Political System there looks dirty.

Conspiracy theories are fun.

You're posting incomplete sentences. The complete sentences make Haab's version seem much more natural:

Haab's:
>This is what Colton and I discussed on the phone.

CNN's:
>This is what Colton and I discussed on the phone that he submitted.

CNN's version doesn't make any sense, and they supposedly write for a living.

Whats the email thing about?

Any rational and civilized human being knows that Fox News is the real fake news, so everyone outside of the sub 80 IQ right wingers (ie most Sup Forums posters and anyone that watches Fox News and Alex Jones) aren't surprised at all. The rightfags will just lash out and call it "fake news" because they're too fucking brain dead to think for themselves.

Look at the formatting of the email and the writing style. Also, why is the question in BOLD on Glenn’s version and not on CNN’s version. So, we are to believe that Glenn would have added the bold text after he deleted the “that he submitted”. Come on people, it is obviously faked by CNN.

1 Ruble deposited to your account