Wanna know why 4 deputies failed to stop the shooting?

This is why

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/966854507744374784
publicsource.org/these-districts-fought-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-can-pittsburgh-learn-their-lessons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

makes you wonder if this was planned years in advance thinking Hilldawg would be running the show right now. she'd make a big push for taking guns

Did you check out the last refuge explanation on Twitter?
Makes me wonder what other schools districts around the country are employing the same policy.
It would explain the continued rise of MS-13.
But maybe could be used to try and track where the next attempted FF or school shooting will be (at least narrow down the list of schools from anywhere in America)

Sheriff noguns has conflicting ideas depending on the people.

This is interesting. People should be made aware that they are encouraging Muslims to carry guns.

Jews trigger the Uncanny Valley, and Scott Israel is a scary example. Compare his eyes to Hillary's. For me, it's like glancing at, and then fixating on absolute horror. This is not a man I'd trust in a business transaction, let alone with my safety and life. Picture Israel at home, late at night, reading his Talmud, happy with all those buried secrets across South Florida and the Holy Land. Sad thing is, he'll never be arrested or outed. Even quack Roger Stone was kissing his ass last week.

I'm convinced this is the case. The Deep State had an assortment of incidents planned, and now they have to orchestrate them piecemeal, slower but not too behind schedule. They are brazen. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is pure evil. Trump let them get away with Vegas last October, whatever that was supposed to be.

In fact, they're actually encouraging Mudslimes to shoot anyone they deem threatening in a mile radius around every mosque

Trump stole her thunder with the black unemployment thing, that I'm sure of. Obama set it up by changing the definition of unemployed so that anyone who looks for work but doesn't get a job is simply "jobless".

Here's a link for those who haven't seen it. Scary shit, they're basically ignoring criminal activity and turning high schools into recruiting grounds for organized crime in exchange for taxpayer handouts and kickbacks from thugs.

twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/966854507744374784

SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY

Is there a structure of power that the jews have not infiltrated?

This.

Imagine calling the feds cause you thought someone was gong to go on a shooting spree because of red flags everywhere

Imagine this person goes on a shooting spree

Imagine the police at said location did nothing to stop said shooting spree

Imagine the police at said location did nothing to stop said shooting spree

Imagine this scenario is used to strip people of their rights because a few people died

Moloch might be on to something here.

Yeah, great evidence. This’ll really lock her up now.

Nihil erit illi, qui in pace vivunt, sed etiam debent esse patientes estote.

This is the world we live in now

its so bizarre that you retards think the deep state is democrats only.
you idiots are truly delusional.

Same people that say blue lives matter are basically anti-police advocates now. Hahahaha

I said in another thread they must have got orders to stand down. Someone told them to not go into the school.

Saying cops should not be murdered for doing their jobs by violent niggers is somehow contrary to police should stop people actively killing someone in a public mass shooting
Gas yourself faggot

I’m not anti police by pointing out that the feds dropped the ball and police at the shooting did nothing

>Wanna know why 4 deputies failed to stop the shooting?
they were ordered to stand down

There is no “left” and “right”. There is only globalist or populist. The globalist utopia has no borders and extreme poverty while the “haves” get Rich.

>implying people aren't aware that both Democrats and Rinos alike are globalist traitors.

This is why people voted for Trump, dummy.

Fucking Christ...

Nah. It's just a bunch of cowardly ethnics that the media won't identify, surely.

They wanted this shooting to happen.

Not posting the full picture

is that Chief Israel?
Police Chief Zogg Ben-Shekelsworth Israel?

I don’t make such statements without proof
I also live by never attribute
to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence
Unless I have proof they wanted it to happen I am not making such claims

>get multiple reports about a potential school shooter
>sit back and do nothing about it

I stand by my words.

It is time to consider the question... "WHO ordered the CODE RED?" Were the PD responders ordered to NOT go in? Who would do such a thing? To what end? We are seeing this play out now in part. Just look to the empty spots of teh fact pattern.

You can, I won’t

Kek
I thought that was a money bag at first

>I thought that was a money bag at first
it's a coin purse

Bump.

>Anti-police shill detected

Then stop standing in the way of justice and let Mueller finish his investigation. You Fagapedes are so transparent. Will literally use a school shooting to disparage the FBI.

Kill yourself, no one will care.

This is all pretty alarming and certainly reeks of false flag. Sandy Hook was a set up.

Last Refuge no doubt encountered 'The Baker Act'. to a Blue pill it sounds logical, but to a Red pill that walks the fine line between paranoia and a state of heightened alertness, it's there for nefarious, ensnarement run by Mossad

The fact that he'll get re-elected tells you everything about Broward County. It's all demonic kikes, put the place in quarantine.

Holy shit

dat slide doe

this destroys the gun control narrative

الشريحة قوية ولكن بلدي الصلب هو أقوى.

"yay forced child marriages" - hillary

The Deep State is neoliberals, neocons, select compartmentalized CIA thugs, and select greedy opportunists. The Deep State serves to prepare the world for a Zionist World Order with a global police force and universal law dictated by Israel. To do this, removing weapons from America, dumbing dumb and culling the white population, flooding America with low IQ garbage, and breaking up families and churches is top priority.

His name is Israel. What a disgusting jew
Do they vote sheriffs in?

School Officials and Local Police totally own what happened due to their over-stepping their Authority in determining what constitutes a crime.

School Officials and Local Police decide what is a crime to reduce School-to-Prison Crime statistics to get more Grants and Endowments and a pat on the back. It also looks bad for Tourism.

Money Fraud that cost the Lives of Children for their Greed!!!

publicsource.org/these-districts-fought-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-can-pittsburgh-learn-their-lessons/

"Then, the Broward County group collectively agreed that an arrest is no longer an appropriate response to these behaviors. And Valbrun-Pope considers that agreement the crucial part.

“We had firm commitment from everyone that when we faced the larger community, we were a collaborative,” she said.

In November 2013, the district published its official agreement, signed by the stakeholders, to say that school officials — not police — have jurisdiction over those nonviolent misdemeanors. Students who commit them are provided with counseling and restorative justice resources, not court dates."

Democrat Operative, Broward is a major smuggling hub and the PD investigates themselves. The whole Political System there looks dirty.

Uncle Ted called out who was responsible for trying to destroy our Country.

Still Rings True today!!!