Does anyone have a clip of George Bush saying something of substance?

Does anyone have a clip of George Bush saying something of substance?

I've watched literally over 500 videos of George Bush interviews and speeches and I can't find a single instance of him showing a shred of intelligence.

EVERY single thing that comes out of his mother basically MURICA and FREEDUM and TERRORIST.

PLEASE prove me wrong, please show me that a fucking retard isn't capable of running the most powerful country in the world. Show me he actually knows dick about politics and economics or history (which he studied at Yale apparently).

PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwrl2axvPmY
youtube.com/watch?v=fw3J3MloGZc
youtube.com/watch?v=BUXglJU2w6U
youtu.be/T1bnpAlsD1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you could replace george bush in that post with "an american" and it would work as well.

>Does anyone have a clip of an american saying something of substance?

>I've watched literally over 500 videos of american interviews and speeches and I can't find a single instance of him showing a shred of intelligence.

>EVERY single thing that comes out of his mother basically MURICA and FREEDUM and TERRORIST.

>PLEASE prove me wrong, please show me that a fucking retard isn't capable of running the most powerful country in the world. Show me he actually knows dick about politics and economics or history (which he studied at Yale apparently).

>PLEASE

He was a skull and bones member. Part of the secret cabal. he acted like a retard to mock Americans. It's all a show dude. Your country is no better. We are ruled by a satanic cult.

Yes but Obama in some of the more in-depth interviews he actually talked about economic theory, he talked about the effects of prohibition, he talked about public vs private healthcare.

Bush literally, and I mean literally in the literal sense, never actually said anything that a 10 year old couldn't come up with. I just don't understand how this is possible.

Yes, Obama's script was designed to make blacks appear intelligent when on average they act like niggers. It's all political agenda propaganda.

Ok, if you agree to stop spacing your sentences like a faggot and tell me if you mean George W Bush or George HW Bush I can help you maybe.

he claimed he saw the first plane hit the tower on 9/11.. so there's that. apparently he can view things that weren't televised

I unironically believe this.

Had the same problem with Obama. But that may be because I can't speak ebonics

"Sometimes money trumps peace"

I don't think a retard like yourself that can't infer which Bush I'm talking about is gonna be able to help.

literally any SOTU address. he says the same shit every president says. are you fucking schizo or soemething?

The same can be said of Trump. inb4 Redditors call me shareblue or some shit. I actually voted for him since I cannot stand Hillary. He seemed to be the lesser of two evils.

>EVERY single thing that comes out of his mother basically MURICA and FREEDUM and TERRORIST.

Fuck man, pretty simpleton. I'd guess Jr.

Before he was replaced in 2000, he was a good orator.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zwrl2axvPmY

Pres. Bush was little more than a baboon in a suit. Bush & Obama the twin monkeys of doom for the US.

Hehe, good ol dubya.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw3J3MloGZc

yeah I still don't get what he meant by saying this or why he didn't think people would see through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUXglJU2w6U

>You can't possibly be serious!
You have to go back.

I doubt he even knew it was going to happen or who was doing it tbqh. They probably told him to go along or be removed.

cocaine takes its toll

Something strange really did happen with Bush Jr. He changed when he was replaced by his clone.

Did you even live through the 2000's? This is a new concept to you?

It was the material/notion that comedians and talk shows lived off for an entire decade.

Are you a poor machine learning AI?

What about the "let's roll" speech?

youtu.be/T1bnpAlsD1Y

KEk, that's what he was really like.

He wrecked our economy too.

Objectively the worst president ever. Even worse than King nigger

>/pol
Reddit, get out.

how much did Australia care about/talk about 9/11? interesting to me

he thinks this is some sort of "checkmate republicans!" argument.

Eat shit, if you care enough to want to fix it, you may.

OP are you Aids Skrillex himself?

Watch videos of him speaking before he was pres. He put on the act hard.

Only like 5 or 6 countries went with you to invade Afghanistan, despite most of us the population here disagreeing with the decision.. so yeah it was a pretty big deal here too.

you realize you just proved you are underage? it wasn't that long ago.

Obama didn't write his speaches

>Jeb's wife Co-LOOM-buh

For about two weeks all Australian TV channels were relaying US television 24/7.

Stealth tsundere America love thread.

Fool me once shame on me fool me twice... shame on me again? Wait... how does that go again?

Maybe Bush was a plant to ram home the rural and suburban retards meme

Baby Bush was a useless fuck. but he was surrounded by his team of people telling him what to say and were to go, and what tone to strike.
The piece of human trash in the white house now makes W Bush look like a fucking statesman

There's a video of him with peter Robinson after he's left office

>I've watched literally over 500 videos of George Bush interviews and speeches
Consider the people those are directed at...

It's one more sign of the brilliance of the Founding Daddies, that they contrived a system of guvmint that survived this guy, then survived Obama, and will still be there when Trump leaves office.

be burying your head in the sand not to
youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI