This is how the average Sup Forums user looks like

This is how the average Sup Forums user looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a nice kid

Honestly this is such a disgusting and Jewish libertarian picture. I hate it.

Cuck or shitskin?

No, ivan. We are all Russian bots like (you) beep boop.

he looks a little too old and wise for Sup Forums
Also, this could be a ironic costume. as you NEVER see these people IRL.

false

Wrong

This is the average /leftypol/ user looks like

Sadly yes. Pic related, except more often than not race-mixed, is the average Sup Forumstard.

those are some big ass titties

We are all shocked and horrified by your attitude. have a fucking (you) you edgy fucking rebel.

looks like a depressed lesbian.

All wrong

He looks exactly like my brother.

This actually depressed me.
look at this fucking waste of flesh.
look. at that phoned in fucking, half assed pepe hoodie. jesus christ.

like a guitar strumming, youtube channel, transgender pre-teen pussy.

I make 70k per year at a “good” office job. I own my home in a desirable district in a large city.

I am married and about to go to the gym. I’m more functional than 80% of /pol sure. I’m just stating this stuff to show we’re not all shitty neckbeards (but most are).

Stop posting this nonsense

You're not even funny for an AI bot

No you dont

What.
FTFY.

But maybe, just maybe that guy is growing the pair of balls he needs to start transforming himself (unlikely I know)

Dunking cheddar and sour cream chips in French onion, good god man.

Kek not quite, surprisingly he rides a motorbike and has a qt goth girlfriend.

You brought shame to my flag, faggot.
Now go back to your digital assholes like 2ch/po/, (Ch)Lentach and Mohammeduza, or whatever the fuck you liberashkas use.
Hope RKN censors each and every bit of the internet you browse, Internet is a Marxist globalist integration machine anyways, if I were Putin I'd ban Internet completely, replace it with russian-only fidonet or some shit and go through all the data ISP's have collected on their users to find all the liberals, commies and other subhuman trash to finally better this country's gene pool.

This is why /sig/ should come back. You motherfuckers need to lift. You have no power to call anybody a subhuman if you are fat, don't read and don't lift.

Faggot just reposted video about toxic masculinity and the #metoo movement. This is cringe as fuck. You know what to do POL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npRTEBVal54

the average mutt you mean.

Obamas portrait (unedited version)

What an interesting and extremely political post

Wrong..

>putin
>against communism
Are you American?

What you don't see in this picture are her needle track marks up her arm or the kid's cleft pallet from being the product of incest.

They don't look like Arabs to me

He's too white for Sup Forums

Wrong

show bobs

Nope. Drugs are degenerate..i get high on jazzercize. And my sons are beautiful..would post face but too many gay pedos. Also aren't cleft palettes a 3rd world/Brown person problem?

wooooooooo

at least he was trying to do something. get out of the basement and go some sticker-revolution. what are you doing?

This dude is literally a child molester, look it up senpai