White men should move to Korea

Find a pure qt traditionnal racist korean wife !

Other urls found in this thread:

etudiant.lefigaro.fr/article/macron-eleve-modele-contre-marine-le-pen-etudiante-mediocre-et-fetarde-_ce2fa766-28c4-11e7-b91d-560b5f714086/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519478014765.webm
rbt.asia/mu/search/filename/irene /
instagram.com/d___ny/
youtube.com/watch?v=aL_Ncl1TuCs
instagram.com/ohttomom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are OK but something off about them and they're not a patch on white women.
I'm not taking the easy route of some self-hating gook who desperately wants my white dna, while gook guys hoover up white princesses.

t. asian thot

African man should come to France and racist women will come to find them :^)
etudiant.lefigaro.fr/article/macron-eleve-modele-contre-marine-le-pen-etudiante-mediocre-et-fetarde-_ce2fa766-28c4-11e7-b91d-560b5f714086/

>Saying they are traditionalist and racist
>Then implying they'd want white people

Why would I downgrade?

dahyun is super cute
mina and tzuyu's faces are priceless

Downgrade from what exactly, Mohammed?

Entitled unemployed landwhales?

Pure and Asian... hahaha

>a racemixing asian woman
>racist
I mean, it doesn't mean she's ''anti racist'' like an SJW, but she certainly isn't a racist if she race mixes herself.

Lmao you can tell by their face that someone's wrong

Nope. Nigger man should move to Africa and jewish man to gas chambers.

> I hate these men of other races coming to my country, taking our women
> I should go to a Asian country and fuck their women

Nips are better

Just because you're related to them Pekka doesn't mean I want to.

my wife is from taiwan. most people there have never interacted with a black person. its amazing.

I'd rather keep the Korean identity. I love k-pop. Theres a reason why it's called that and not k-with-some-niggers-spics-and-other-mystery-meat-pop.

True but only our low quality neckbeards are race mix so they get bottom tier women

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519478014765.webm

wow you can tell them apart?

qt Korean

>"Sweden?!"

>can't tell Asians apart
Autism is strong with this one.

You'll get used to them

race mixing =/= self hating btw

Any fans of Laboum in this thread?

The only thing of value we get from "refugees" are great memes, that's it.

>asian girls
>racist

Nah, but you could go back to Algeria.

This chick I've been dating wants me to go to her home village in Dongguan. I don't know much about China but I hear that's the really dirty southern part with the Cantonese speakers who are basically niggers in Chinese society. I hope I don't catch bird flu or something out there

Please no more race mixing advocation. Can somebody post that text about hapa genetics?

Reminder that 'open borders' and pro diverse Sweden wanted to suddenly ban Asian females from migrating to Sweden

i wonder why

Asian women are the cutest

Context?

the one on the right is sucking black cock

>Find a pure qt traditionnal racist korean wife !

ESL CUNTS NEED TO FUCK OFF

I wonder what you're talking about. If gooks want to come they can come. It's not like we have borders now.

She's not white. She's not like you.

>gets informed about back's facts
>ahhh that's racist!
>asian women, "redpilled"

>Asia BIHI
>Sweden

i can speak chinese and her whole family loves me. we have a mixed son who is smarter than most kids his age and a mini chad.

No, a bunch of feminists in your govornment got all bitchy over young asian women. Was on an article I saw posted on here back in 2015

White hags are mad that men desire feminine women, which is contrary to what they've preached with feminism.

link it or it didn't happen

Wait, so it's your own screenshots?
There needs to be more context.
Is it a native Asian or an Asian-American (i.e. second or third generation)?
Is it a pinoy, nip or gook, or what

Whenever I see one of those at ICA with a middle aged man I want to shoot myself in the head. Just ad bad as seeing a nigger.

I remember a story of a Syrian qt travelling to Sweden
Maybe you heard ofthat?

I'm a strict proponent of the "women only" immigration and refugee system.

Yellow fever power rankings:

Japanese>>>Mongolian/Buryati/Tibetans>>>Taiwanese>>>Vietnamese>>>honkies>>>singaporeans/Malaysians>>>Thais>>>Myanmari>>>Indonesians>>>>>>>>>>>>>chinks>>>Cambodians/Lao>>>Mon/Hmong>>>East Timorese>>>Guam fishwives>>>Flips>>>Koreans>>>Bangladeshi

>Whore: I'm an anti racist FUCK DRUMPF!
>Whore: OMG these yellow women are so ugly XD

I noticed how american liberals were making fun out of conservatives who like asian women. It's like these libs are showing true colors

I'm trying to find the actual link myself desu. All I've seen was an image of the article here I think. Been posted a few times

I'm a proponent of "send them all home" and don't let anymore in.

I thought Bangladeshi were Caucasian Poos/Pakis?

I recall something vaguely similar I think it had to do with Thai wives. Sweden has the highest number of Thai wives worldwide if I’m correct, if not I’ll suck my own cock

It's a native asian, went in europe to study for a while and she had a cock carousel.
So, asian who integrates in western countries, become liberals and whores.

>those fluoride stares

>Thai wives
Yes those are prevalent here. Import brides.

Fuck off pierre they look all the same to me

Who is this goddes, I'm having a heart attack.

You know that chick in the pic is not even 16, right?

Bangladeshi aren’t even human
They’re the POOS of India.
Like fi d the most shitty fingered illiterate unwashed rice farmer from India and put them in Bangladesh and they’re immediately they’re high educated royalty

>cock carousel
So you banged a literal roastie.
Gotcha
I also asked you what country, bub.
In my opinion, Sven, it's like a candy shop and you pick out what you want.
All historical chads had a harem with women of all colours and cultures in it.
Whom is it

Half Korean half white
Don't mix races. I get mad pussy bc Asian chicks like protoss blue but you don't want that for your kids

My GF is 14 so?

>In my opinion, Sven, it's like a candy shop and you pick out what you want.
>All historical chads had a harem with women of all colours and cultures in it.
Keep telling yourself that all you want.

I think they're just confused why are there nogs in Sweden.

>protoss blue
Eh, what?
It's your only chance of getting laid, bub.

Irene from the band 'Red Velvet'
rbt.asia/mu/search/filename/irene /

instagram.com/d___ny/

You're 15 my nigga

>It's your only chance of getting laid, bub.
Yeah I thought it was something like that. Only the weak among us racemix, because it's easy sex.

She looks gross. Who is she?

Not the article referred to by other user, but it references the claims Swedish women want Thai wives stopped under the guise of abuse

She became sort of a ''meme'' because of this video:youtube.com/watch?v=aL_Ncl1TuCs

It's really stupid i don't even know it got so many views.

She was a korean, yeah, I've been banging a roastie.
For her it was absolutely normal and fine what she did and probably still doing

Kikes should kill themselves

No that's just for you, buddy. I'm not speaking metaphorically, I'm speaking literally about you.
All your women get sucked up, one way or the other, by niggers.
>Korean
Well there in lies your issue. Better than chinks, I would say, but they've still been on the wrong end of imperialism (i.e Mongols, Japan, Russians, Americans, etc. etc.) so they're pre-disposed to be left leaning.

Yeah but that's the same thing we do with old women marrying black men and wanting to import them. They're seen as golddiggers and can't get a residence permit. Kek.

Why does that
chick have 250k followers? I don't see it.

Many of those old geezers want to bring home young fresh boypussy and it's fucking creepy seeing an old white guy having a 18 year old thai as a wife.

"All the memes are true". Don't worry about me, I'm doing just fine bud.

Take the yellowpill

Jesus Christ look at that photo.
Undefuckable

Racist Asians don't go for foreigners.

What's it saying?
Also why does she look like shit? I'm guessing mixed race.
It's not a meme, Sven Ulfsson
>pic related

Probably the "more" redpilled asians are in jap, but they get too influenced or assimilate completely the degenerate culture once in western countries

Yeah I think these idiots are newfags and/or retarded amerimutts
Regular people with 2 brain cells to rub together wouldn't proudly claim themselves to be "racist".

Fake and gay.

Kill yourself

>Many of those old geezers want to bring home young fresh boypussy and it's fucking creepy seeing an old white guy having a 18 year old thai as a wife.

Everything wrong withSweden in 1 sentence

Listen halffag, it’s manly as fuck to go out there and smash young pussy. Some ripe little 19 year old makes a good cocksleeve, only a faggot or a menopausal housewife finds this offensive. Actual men see other men fucking a young hottie and think ‘good on him’

Still mad Yulhee left and got herself pregnant.

Koreans women are insane whores that only care about money there are better asian women

>Japan is racist af!!

>but Japanese women aren't racist

wtf is this double standard.

Have you ever see this asian woman without make up, they are fucking horrendous. I have fuck many, they are like a 8 with makeup and a 6 or 5 without it. Of course there are exemptions.

>sweden
Well I've had enough for this evening. Night boys

kek, if you're into that kind of thing, more power to you.

>White men should move to Korea

By doing so they would be doing 2 things wrong;

1- Invading another country and destroying/transforming anothere culture, the same shit they cry about.

2- Prove they are beta fucks that run away instead of taking control back.

>That look of disappointment mixed with disgust

Do you really think that all those rapes are "refugee men raping refugee women"? Because that's the REAL meme.
It's a proven fact that upwards of 95% of "refugees" are men. Where else are they going to put their bbc besides a nice young Ida.

I've decided to actually contribute to this conversation by posting this thicc Korean MILF
instagram.com/ohttomom/
user teacher I don't trust you.

Shit I should have posted a picture to accompany it.

pol/ must actknowledges the very truth. White women are whores. Only asian women are valuable.

> Not infected by feminism
> Respect her husband
> Pure skin
> They take good care of them
> They look like they are 20 in their 40
> Tighty pussy
> Have only girlfriend
> She will give you smart and beautiful babies who will become doctors and engineers
> Cook well
> Stay at home
> Are very conservative
> Do not drink
> Do not smoke
> Do not take drugs
> Are more intelligent than the average woman
> Are not interest with useless entertainments so have less chance to be murdered in a shooting by sandnignog
> Hate muslims

South Koreans are mostly racists, but South Korean women are generally ugly and too high maintenance.

just make sure they use makeup then