Kengan Asura 77

You just got a ticket to the pain train, brother!

Why does this chapter look blurry except for this page?

No idea.

But I think the image quality has been a bit worse as a whole for this particular volume.

Probably shitty public raws.

it is a kick inst it?

Sekibayashi is pretending to be injured again.

Ye

thanks for the dump OP

A sumo kick? perhaps an underground sumo?

Yeah, he knows what the he's doing. He just got the hype train rolling and a comeback from going down when everybody was cheering for him will get it going full steam.

Kuroki Gensai is a fucking beast.
Rihito's face was my face this entire chapter.

Thanks for the dump, Sekibayashi is a top tier entertainer.

And I forget to spoiler it.

I'm sorry I ever doubted Gensai. Can we just call this man the "important character" killer? He's taken down Rihito, Setsuna, and now Sasuke is down.

why he had 3 legs?

This fight is fucking hype

I have a nagging feeling that Sasuke is going to do something to get comeback victory

is vol 21 the last / ending ?

why the fuck sudden 完 (complete) ending?

People were comparing him to Agito after all.
I do have a feeling that if he fights Agito he'll lose, it's gonna be something like "Old Agito" vs "New Agito".

I hope not, Gensai is by far my favorite fighter simply because he beats people with the basics and his magic fingers. Sasuke is some love struck twit and I don't find him nearly as interesting.

assume that it's about the scarface operation

I'm a week late on this one, but did anyone else notice that Sekibayashi's backstory was basically Tanba Bunshichi's?

I wonder what will Rino do if Sasuke truly has lost.

Shouldn't be the ending at all, no, considering that there are more chapters after what would fit into that volume.

fuck dude i miss garouden

Place you bets on facial hair vs. Sasuke.

Waifufag Sasuke got seemingly destroyed pretty easily.

From the looks of it, Gensai just needed a bit of time to adjust.

I want Gensai to win but I sense an asspull coming up. Especially since Rino spoke the magic words to Sauce before the match

Wonder where Setsuna went though?

I believe the magic words already did their trick and doubled Sasuke's speed, that's why he wrecked his body. Specially when he goes for the final charge, apparently it says that love can also be a curse.

Went off to his boyfriend.

So what was his style? Karate or something?

Aesthetically it looks inspired by Shito-ryu

How much further did the novels go past Itagaki's version, anyway?

Wait what?

I still think that the fight isn't over, if it were then Gensei would have been announced winner at the end of the chapter. Chapter 200 is the next chapter, a big Sausage comeback is still likely. Though might be just me, since I kinda dislike Gensei.

Fair enough, I honestly don't really dislike Rei but I like Gensai way more. To me it seems unlikely by how wrecked he got but maybe he'll still do something, the fights have been short in the quarter finals.

Say it ain't fuckin so
He'll get back up! I believe in him!

Say, who's your redrawer for this series? They seem to do a nice, neat job.

Rihito was pretty much a joke character after his first fight though.

He's still part of the "main" group so to speak. And he's a much more likeable guy once you get into the Kengan tournament. I actually felt bad for him when he lost.

The typesetting is also really great in this series.

Yeah when he went to cry after his fight it was pretty heart wrenching. I thought it was cool how he became an apprentice to Kuroki.