Seriously, how many people have AR15s ready loaded under their bed?

Seriously, how many people have AR15s ready loaded under their bed?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicsource.org/these-districts-fought-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-can-pittsburgh-learn-their-lessons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

List serial numbers and any mods as well. Ty.

i'd hit it

I have a UTS-15 (15 round shotgun) left barrel is CQO buck right barrel has slugs. AR-15 is terrible for an interior intruder, rounds will travel through several walls, high muzzle velocity and depending on how many drugs they are on it would take several AR rounds. Every gun fag knows this.

>tfw you live in /comfy/ Canada and don't need an assault rifle 15

i have no use for a gun. and i'm not allowed one.

Cuck..if you had a gun, you wouldn't be sent to prison for FB posts

I don’t know if it would do any good if she comes around. She looks like bullets would just make her mad.

Is that Chloe ?

Pic cant be real.... im confused. This pic gives me a boner but im totally straight. Those muscles are just so oddly feminine...

Locked and Loaded.

YOU CALLED, SWEETIE?

>Not sleeping with it in your hands
>Not chambering a round every time you hear your motion detectors go off
>Not clicking the safety off everytime a mouse farts
Stay frosty lads

You can get one, you just need to prove you're a responsible adult. I don't think any American would fit the criteria for owning a firearm in the UK.

I'm not even trolling.

I used to, but lost all my guns in a freak boating accident.

Why would you ever have one under you bed? Next to the bed is so much more accessible. Must have noisy ass dog as well that will try to bite your dick off if you try to sneak around my house.

>I'm not even trolling
Yeah we know you're just that much of a cringey fuck

Not true. Handloaded Barnes triple shock tips make it a one shot stopper. They also expand and slow quickly and will travel through less sheetrock than a 9mm

Prove me wrong then aspie.

chloe looks like that now?!

Armalite 15 u fucking dunce

Approx 20 million

Every gunbro knows that there is a Lawyer attached to every bullet. Due diligence suggests that you select a caliber that won't travel through walls. 5.56 is a poor choice unless you use specialty ammo,

loaded '74 next to me and a chicom rig with 3 more mags

wft is that thing?

something you'll never be as you don't lift my slobro

I have a shotgun with shells in a safe across from my bed, the keys are on my night stand. It's the best I can do and still be legal.

Im taking a physiology and anatomy course in college and our professor told us muscular or vascular women their bodies are having to work extremely hard to maintain it biologically their bodies were not meant to maintain that muscle mass their hormones just don't call for it. There are many biological differences that make men better than women

Anybody who know guns knows that the uts-15 is a plastic piece of shit designed to appeal to call of duty soyboys. How about you buy something made in a first world country not a piece of shit that will cost you your life wielding it. Buy an 870 or an m1911

I've got a Mini-14 loaded under the bed, AK clone loaded in the next to bed closet, and a 357 in the above bed shelf thingy.

I have several.

the only thing more dangerous than not owning a firearm is ever admitting to anyone that you do not actually own a fire arm.

>I don't think any American would fit the criteria for owning a firearm in the UK.
Well, what are the criteria?

>t. Saskatchewan farmer

assault rifles are ok if some gimps trying to kill me but I'd rather be white

I have a dozen loaded firearms within five feet of my bed.

thug life ey Jerome

>161734189
natalya "amazonka", female bodybuilder, how is that related to AR15s you fucking Shill?

Sure.

watch out if that things hit you instead

>doing some math, realizing I reload 9mm @8cpr
>want a 9mm carbine, possibly AR
>here I'd need 1000€ + a mil spec AR
>Beretta CX4 is no more
>CZ scorpion is almost 1500€ and is the short shitty version
>mfw

plz send cheap carbinz

My house and by extension my 2 neighbors houses and the one across the street is rigged for a Samson option if anybody tries to make me do anything.

Dual Citizen Traitors are trying to RUIN this Country.

Even Australia kicks them out of GOV when found out!

Uncle Ted called them out years ago.

I literally sleep sitting .45

I'm not afraid to use my hands. as more than likely my attacker, a fellow irishman, will also be using his hands or a weapon that can be overcame.

it was good being raised a man

>assault rifle 15
the absolute state of leafland

Let's see here

KAC mod 2 14.5
BLOCK 1
BLOCK 2
MK12
Frankengun build 18" SPR w #geisseleallthethings
Then a yet incomplete 10.3 frankengun upper w kac lower

But they're all in a safe except the incomplete 10.3 and kac mod2

School Officials and Local Police decide what is a crime to reduce School to Prison Crime statistics to get more Grants and Endowments.

Money Fraud that cost the Lives of Children for their Greed!!!

publicsource.org/these-districts-fought-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-can-pittsburgh-learn-their-lessons/

"Then, the Broward County group collectively agreed that an arrest is no longer an appropriate response to these behaviors. And Valbrun-Pope considers that agreement the crucial part.

“We had firm commitment from everyone that when we faced the larger community, we were a collaborative,” she said.

In November 2013, the district published its official agreement, signed by the stakeholders, to say that school officials — not police — have jurisdiction over those nonviolent misdemeanors. Students who commit them are provided with counseling and restorative justice resources, not court dates."

The right to bear arms should never be infringed precisely so that the government never knows the answer to that question.

Wrong

5.56 is excellent HD ammo because it doesn't generally fly through walls too much, unless you have "specialty" ammo

Mental stability. Also being white.

Bullshit....but, continue. What the hell do you have set up that could take out 3 houses.

None. They are in the tl15 safe. A 9mm with 20 rnd capacity us my bed buddy. My soft point reloads can lay waste to 3 sheets of .120 cold rolled steel sheet. The fmj penetrate farther. Im mindful of my neighbors should Dadindunuffin come around.

I don't own an AR but that may change. Thinking about getting a 308 lower while I still can afford one. My AK is what I will use to turn lost niggers into Swiss cheese