Dr. Stone

Is out!
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/25/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

mangasail.com/content/dr-stone-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump it OP or the thread will die fast again

mangasail.com/content/dr-stone-25

Kinda lost interest in a few month ago. But he made a light bulb, that's pretty cool.

>praising edison over tesla
/sci/ is gonna have a fit over this one

Nice chapter. Senku made some serious progress this time, so I'd like to see the reaction of the rest of the village

Any science fags catch any of these?

KURITA

Based Asagiri

Teslafags btfo

Nice

Can someone give me quick rundown the difference between Tesla and Edison?

Tesla = Final Fantasy 6
Edison = Final Fantasy 7

There are all those retarded survival shows on TV, i wish there was one made seriously about building modern technology from scratch like this mangoo.

MS is out

Edison was a chad. Tesla was an autist who built a death ray and wanted to fuck a pigeon.

Edison thought direct current (batteries) was the way to go. Tesla believed in alternative current (most power generation nowadays).

Edison killed an elephant with AC to try and discredit Tesla.

What is manga equivalent of "kino"? Because this clearly is one. Amazing page.

Why does he look so annoyed?

Fuck yes Our Eternal Guy Kurita making an appearance

>/sci/
Who fucking cares? /sci/ is full of high schoolers trying to make other people make their homework for them.

Since when Senkuu became an albino?

kinda meaningful

/sci/'s pretty fucking stupid / deluded except for the few phd / grad students that post there intermittently.

maybe because his entire life up until this point, his hobby, his hopes, his dreams, have all been for naught. Big fish in small ponds often feel that way once they enter the real world

Basically they're both inventors, only Tesla was mostly science motivated while Edison was a businessman and investor.
Althought the reason why they generate so much quarreling and bickering is historical.
Edison, one of the ideators and the biggest name behind the creation of a public electric system, belived that DC (direct current) was the best way to provide energy to every home, while Tesla sharply supported the AC (alternate current) supply system (that is proved to be the best for long distance).
This battle, that was also fought by the two inventors, is still carried by enthusiasts for them in the form of quarrels over who was the batter inventor or who was the better businessman.
For example, in this situation a Tesla fan would criticize, rightfully, the fact that Senkuu cited only Edison as the "father" of the modern electric system, since it's the result of a hundred of years of research and experimantation, while a Edison enthusiast would comment,rightfully too, over the fact that Edison and co. were the one to effectively "build" it

So the pinhead is from Eyeshield 21 but who's the one in the middle? with the pants and spiky hair

a couple chapters ago
to be fair, it's more like reddish brown eyes and a very light blond
every shonen needs an albino, it seems

>AC (alternate current) supply system (that is proved to be the best for long distance)
This is wrong, sorry, forget it.
I shouldn't post when I'm half asleep

>first blond
>than white
>now green
come on!

Acurate

I really hate how the covers look. If there were less of these photoshoped rocks, they would look so much better.

how did he make glass?

What the fuck is up with this 2002 tier graphic design. What a waste of a nicely drawn image.

>this fucking page

God this series gets better and better with every chapter

I hope Tsukasa didn't see that. Senkuu's just signaling where he is right now.

>Eyeshield reference

Noice

The author has good taste

>Grade School Senkuu
I like this

You might be stupid, user

You telling me there is no Eyeshield reference in this shit? Are you blind?

The author wrote Eyeshield

>muh Edison
Absolutely disgusting.

Tesla is a real inventor, Edison just takes existing inventions and modifies them for commercial use.

And boichi drawn it, what is your fucking point? That it cant be a reference if one of its author wrote it ?

Fucking retard, kill your fucking self

>This author has good taste for referencing his own work

>Mfw this chapter

Boichi is the one who drawn / referenced it. You think the writer wrote in the script that "lel reference my own work pls"

Then you probably should have said that instead of something stupid

I've been thinking. Does Inagaki also handling the storyboard just like he did in Eyeshield? Some of the pages and the reaction faces here really reminds me of Eyeshield even though this manga has different artist.

It is idiotic anyway since that kind of things have to cleared by the editor and the writer is the one in charge of that on duos like this.

Also even if the writer didn't include it on the script (unlikely) it's more likely he included as a nod to his partner than just a reference of something he likes.

Yes, I'm pretty sure he sends rough storyboards to Boichi.

They were the Steve Jobs and Bill Gates of that era.
Tesla had a lot of ideas, very good ideas, but he didn't have the resources to pull of the things he wanted, and to be fair his ideas are too utopic even for this era. It didn't help that he was a bitch to work with.
Edison had a lot of money, and he was ruthless as fuck. He basically destroyed all his rivals (even when his ideas were not the best at that time). But you could say that thanks to him, energy was democratized and popularized for once in history.

His hair is oxidizing.

Stone. Barney Stone.

What is chrome holding?

A turbine

A fan

Turbo dildo

This manga is 10x better without Taiju. Just kill him offscreen and never mention him again

it looks like Senkuu also discovered Kohl to bring out his eyes

>Kohaku
Dammit Boichi, are you trying to become Araki 2.0 or something?

Glass blowing has been around for centuries longer than electricity. Glass bulbs let you seal a gas inside the bulb that prevents the filament from oxidizing.

I wonder what would have happened if, like Microsoft and apple, edison was forced to help tesla to avoid "Monopoly" and the government falling on his ass for it.

What kind of magic a turbine do?

This manga feels like a monster-less monster hunter.

checked

What the fuck is science guy holding? A electric rod?

I want to know more about /sci/

bumpo

Exploitable.

That was a nice chapter again. Next is sodium hydroxyde.

Ok i tried.

Actual it's stated in the manga that she has blue eyes. That pic you posted was actually a mistake on Boichi's part.

Senku have only 10 villagers in his grasp right now. Still some way to go before acquiring all 40 of them and being ready to take on Tsukasa.

Why is he wasting his time with an electricity project when he should be making the much simpler crossbow to win over the tribe REEEEEE

He already made a crossbow

Tsukasa is a fucking Strongest Primate High-Schooler.

MAKE A BALLISTA
IMPALE THE FUCKER

No, what he needs to do is invent artillery.

probably figured he was the smartest person but nope there were millions before him.

Burning sand.

what kind of guys will be on tsukasa side?