Rearm Europe!!!!

Rearm Europe!!!!

Europe becomes a shithole in a Matter of years. How can we help the citizens of Europe to rearm themselves?

Will Improvisied firearms be an option? Surely the lawmaker won't change anything to allow it, at least not if the AfD and other rigthwing parties fail in there effort.

Make a collection of surgestions or post plans of firearms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt70ilN_PgU
youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Will Improvisied firearms be an option?
just ask anyone working in an italian restaurant in germany
he might even get you an AK

Really?

Most of the restaurants seem to sell food not guns.

You mean, I should contact the mafia. But I don't think this will be sufficient enough to arm a large portion of the population.

Based wiseguys have the hook up

What do you mean by that?

C'mon German bro, if you goys are as smart as I think you are, and the Kebabs can get guns, I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out. Besides I'm certain once it reaches a certain point, there'll be plenty of disgruntled Military/Military vets in your camp.

>implying europe (not a single entity) was ever armed in the first place
You have spent too much time online.

"The hook up" is this a metaphor? English is not my native language.

This. And if SHTF in Europe you think Russia wouldn't be dumping crates of AKs for the patriots?

That is boxing jargon. Also means to gain/have upper hand.

Once you get rid of the guns its impossible to get them back , maybe if society completely collapsed

Russia would be dumping crates of AKs on everyone, perticularity the muslims, and not the nationals. You can be sure of that.

Till 1972 it was legal to buy small caliber rifles in any hardware store in Germany for citizens older than 18. There are 22.000.000 firearms unregistered in Germany. But most of these are out of ammo.

Also most Europeans and Australians are terrified of guns and wouldn't use them under any circumstances, 20 years of non stop anti gun propaganda will do that ,

Even a retard like me can build a gun. It is no rocket science to build a portable devise that can accelerate projectiles fast enough to penetrate skin and bones from a longer distance

My great grandfather would be proud

the Brits made a Sten gun for 15 shillings a piece and it was the envy of the world

I'm good.

No need for shitty botched home made firearms. Just download the CNC routering plans for any gun and buy a desktop CNC router, and make a carbon copy of the original.

You can use your German Engineering™ to make some guns or bombs using sheet metal and household chemicals.

Manufacturing a gun in Australia can result in 25 years imprisonment

Good luck, defending ur freedom with it.

Guns are openly on sale in Greece. I don't know what the law is but neither do the Greeks I expect, they are really laid back about this shit.
The newsagent I was using last time I was in Rhodes had a 38 revolver in a box with a few rounds for €80.
It won't arm a revolution, one 38, but sheeeiiittt the Middle East is a short pleasant boat ride away.

Send more immigrants to sweden

If it gets to the point of armed revolution you're not gonna be worried about prison.

It's not hard to acquire a gun in Europe if you really want to.. Legally there's a bunch of hassle and hoops to jump in most countries, but it's still not difficult. Just tedious. The black market is not difficult nor tedious, you just need to ask around for a bit depending on how many well connected criminals you know.. Rule of thumb; if there's coke there are usually guns as well.

That's cool, I really need to get into Greece gun laws.

Weapons, bullets and cartridge cases are no problem. I can actually make a fairly decent weapon with my benchtop lathe and mill and tools if i want to, i am not BSing, i can even make a decent barrel with precise rifling.

The chemical stuff however is FAIL.

>Sten gun
youtube.com/watch?v=jt70ilN_PgU

I would feel safer with a quality bow than that thing

>Guns are openly on sale in Greece.

They're openly on sale in virtually every European country, even Britain.. Before the 90s it was mostly unregulated too. Plenty of unregistered shotguns floating around in this country that were once purchased for cash with no ID along some Belgian or German highway. It's more of a hassle these days, but there are still shops with arsenals sitting in the window.

Your borders are already full of holes. When the time comes guns will be there from Russia. Just arm your police and there will be equipment that gets "lost".

Accept American refugees into your country after the Civil War kicks off, you'll see a lot of guns in Europe

You mean Catholicism is dope? right on.

There are bunch of countries in Europe where powder isn't regulated. Just mail order it.. I don't know the current status, but for the longest time you could order casings and bullets in the Netherlands (unregulated), and then get your powder and primers from Germany (where regulation worked the other way around). Reloading presses are unregulated in virtually all of the EU, so you can just order those off Ebay.

shouldn't there be millions of gun left over from ww2,

That is the opposite of that what I found out.

What I found was that even a stem copy would take at least 5 workdays an that ammo is an art for itself.

Making magazins that work reliable is by means of literature pretty hard.

>How can we help the citizens of Europe to rearm themselves?
Spread hunting as sport, that's all

Yeah we had a gunsmiths just a stones throw from the Arena.
They closed the gunsmiths because gunsmiths are dangerous and moved Muslims in.

>Rearm Europe!!!!
And who do you think will do the fighting?

These old social democrats that vote the AfD now?`
Get the fuck outa here.

Guns get you nowhere. You vermin lack the willpower.

There are! But rusty and with no ammo, or pretty old ammo. It has to be stored in the right way.

Getting a gun from the dark Web is easy as fuck here

>Your borders are already full of holes.
m8 it's a feature. The EU has no internal borders..
>When the time comes guns will be there from Russia.
Kek, forget Russia. Russia basically INVENTED gun control.. No m8, former Yugoslavia is where it's at (pic related). And it's not about 'guns WILL be there'.. They're already here, by the fucking crateload. RPGs or and grenades optional, if one was so inclined.

>Just arm your police and there will be equipment that gets "lost".
Yep. Show me a Glock floating around on the streets in the country and there's about a 50-50 chance that it was stolen from the army or militairy police.

i am curious, how does one finds an illegal arms dealer?

since you need a permission for most of the weapons here

Russia is currently training niggers to deploy against Europeans when the race war starts.

You know what pisses me more of then foreign criminals? Foreign criminals that don't know about their business. When i wanna buy an AK, i get cheap chinese/albanian Type56 or Zastava which i can't exchange parts with other AK types.

You wanna hurt people?
Learn to make explosives you faggots.

Yup. You can go and have a look at them, even bring them out to the shooting range if they have one, but you cant bring them with you. And even if you manage to get one then you are not allowed to have it outside of your house anyway.

Look I can't tell you anything because that itself is a criminal offence but manufacturing (WW2 standard) gunpowder is really easy.
The rest (jacking it) would all be done on a manual press like are openly available in America.

Haha, fail.

>jacketing

Yeah. Pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw

Most of those have rusted to shit or got exported to foreign conflict zones.. If you want to see a working example of a Sturmgewehr outside of a firearms museam your best bet would be some African conflict zone. I've even seen pictures of them in use as recent as the Libyan uprising and Syrian civil war..

Like I said above, the VAST majority of illegal guns on the streets in Europe today are remnants of the Balkan wars. Whether you're talking the Bataclan terror attacks, your average run of the mill coke-related murder or ripdeal in Amsterdam or Hells Angels in Scandinavia lighting each other up, odd's are the guns in question are things like Zastava M70s. Fuck even knows how many of those things were ever made, and judging by the amount of them turning up used in crimes most of them didn't get destroyed or stuffed away in arsenals..

nah mate, they are used for show/mine clearance

also
>tfw no funz country
>tfw no tfw

faggot. For NC powder you need to work with gas and thats not as easy. Basic bitch blackpowder is maybee usefull for blasting caps, but you can't load a modern gun with it. Not enough power.

>Sten gun for 15 shillings a piece
fucking jews debasing the money supply, now it's a fiver for a shitty slam shotgun

what the fuck are you suppose to do with that shit?

Straight out of Planet of the Apes.

this
not even joking

you could make a barrel out of some rebar and make a falling block style rifle with a low pressure cartridge

or meet some czech guys
theyll get your toys too

if you can get into DNR, you can get anyything you want.
Problem coming back and explaining why you have PKM in your trunk.

>make a barrel out of some rebar
nope

Sold to Africa on mass.
Europe is civilisation, I'm not taking the puss but WW2 was just a few years and A LOT happens here. There aren't guns left lying around from the war, or very few.

Who do you faggots think will use these weapons you dumbass peasants?

You don't have enough friends to even raise a squad.

Zastavas are decent quality rifles though, and due to the abundance of Zastava AK-pattern rifles (M70/72s and fuck knows how many variants they made) you'll never really be short of parts.. Worst comes to worst, just buy another one.. They're apparantly plentiful enough in this country for criminals to use them as single-use weapons. You throw it in the trunk of a stolen Audi with a loaded mag, can of gas and a flare, roll up where you need to do some shooting, empty the mag, peel off, use gas+flare to torch car+gun.. Rinse and repeat.

Do it right though, because if you don't manage to torch it properly (pic related) they might find DNA traces on the gun and car and you'll do life.

>taking the puss
What did that guy just say?

I have actually done it before, it fucking sucks but it does work if you have a low pressure cartridge.

3d printers/mills.

Back then when the NVA was integrated into the Bundeswehr you could just take AK's, Pistols and even LMG's and noone would have noticed

yes 3d printing

From what I understand you don't even need to go that far.. In the Czech republic today there are still CZ parts being stolen from the factories by workers, and made into unserialised CZ75s and such to be sold on the side.

I always just assumed that smuggling weapons into Europe from Middle east/former USSR countries was commonplace, maybe im just a fucking idiot.

>tfw my shtf rifle is a select fire AK with hollowpoints

Is it an M70?

lack of guns isn't europes problem, lack of warriors is.

A warrior will kill without guns. If you can't kill people with knifes and cars the way the enemy does a gun won't change a thing. As it is now guns would be wasted on that euro-vermin. They would end up in the hands of the enemy.

Re-arming is pretty unrealistic, i could see eastern Europe making a go of it, but north and east Europe is pretty lost i think.
Blades, and improvised weapons would still be the go-to, nothing fancier than a pipe-shotgun or a babbys-first-diesel-in-a-bottle """"""molotov"""""
>not making your own rust from scratch for thermite
>not testing new napalm recipes and ratios for molotovs
>pleb recipe unrelated but good start
Ofcourse sandnigger gangs will still have access to guns so i would suggest applying your freshly squeezed bottles of Freedom Juice to the sandniggers and acquiring their illegal weaponry

A squad is not really suited to defend my home. I can't feed them every day.

yeh its a zastava

good. Be there alone. I just creep up on you, strangle you in your sleep and sell your shit.

You wasted the initiative already. The rest would be wasted on you.

North and WEST Europe.
too drunk for this shit

>Re-arming is pretty unrealistic, i could see eastern Europe making a go of it, but north and east Europe is pretty lost i think.

>t. from a country where biker gangs launch RPGs at each others clubhouses

You're just not motivated enough m8.

doesnt that shit brake in 1 shot

from what i can tell the real problem would be making the ammo, you don't need to control that many chemicals to make it a real pain in the arse

some Sup Forumsfag could probably wire up a gauss gun that fires bolts or nails

Syrian rebels make mortars and ammo in their underdeveloped shithole country and you doubt the capablities of western industrial societies...

the attitude you people have...

See the solution is for having had a family that's been stocking up since the war

Won't be registered if it's war loot

>rearm

You can buy shotguns, rifles (non automatic) and handguns here.
People are just lazy to get the license. Got mine for shotguns in just a week.

is that famas?

you can't get people to fight that don't want to live.

All LARP talk about guns is delusional.

SHALL

most people's instincts would kick in when SHTF. Ironically enough I think the libtards who voted this mess in would immediately jump ship and cry for rescue

Having a "hook up" means you can get something, often in the context of something illegal. Like you can have a "hook up" for guns, for drugs, whatever...

Syrians aren't cucks though, Brits and Australians urinate in the presence of a firearm

What fucking bikers? the tubby leather bears that have a lovers spat in copenhagen twice a year?
you'll get laughed out of the fucking room if you tell someone you're part of those faggots.
not to mention the question was "citizens", your average citizen doesn't have access to neither sweaty leather daddies to sell them overpriced and under-maintained 9mm's, or unshaven kebab peddlers to sell them shoddy-but-functional kalashnikov's.

Explosives aren't great. They expire, they're unstable, detonators aren't the easiest things to get, and you can never be sure you won't harm innocents. I know plenty about them and would advise against. Firearms are far better.

Hey there atf, just find the flag option?

I feel for you Otto. Germany used to be the pinnacle of firearms and now it is nothing. I want my MP18 dammit and my Luger2018

See that shit? Because of attitudes like that Britain would be the buttom of every cuck joke if it wasn't for sweden.

"buhuhu where i get detonators"

How about making them you faggot? The initial explosive is the easiest part you pathetic peasant.

you people do not deserve to live anyway what i'm even arguing with a brit cuck.

"harm innocents buhuhu"

there ain't no innocents, faggot