SAGE

SAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 former marine disagrees, many agree. So what?

>x person doesn't want y
>listen to x because he claims to be an authority figure
>don't listen to all these other z people who want the opposite, goyim, they're not real authority figures like our x is

She's a 50+ year old boomer former pog who worked as an administrative assistant.

Not exactly a "Marine".

>A female marine

>Trusting someone to direct the future of your child
>They are not mentally stable enough to own a weapon without snapping and killing people
Public school teachers were a mistake

I don't think giving teachers guns is a good idea.
If you feel like you need armed security personell to protect schools, you should hire trained security guards.

If you give weapons to thousands of teachers, who are interacting with millions of kids every day, there is some fucked up shit bound to happen.

kill yourself shill rat

Public school* was a mistake. It was meant to be like the minimum wage of education. Then Jews realized they could brainwash an entire nation's youth and the handrubbing intensified.

perhaps if the 4 year, one contract wonder(thought the minimum for a commisioned officer was 6) spent less time prancing and more time being a good lawyer(perhaps he failed the bar) we wouldnt be hearing about his worthless opinion.

I’m a Marine and think allowing Concealed carry is a great idea. Also I know how Washington post gets their articles- literal pay for word. They’re about to go under - sad!

Yeah unfortunately for you Franz those teachers are private citizens and have the right to bear arms regardless of their profession.

If they keep rubbing their hands they'll eventually start a fire that burns them to hell

no one is forcing teachers to use a gun

A fucking boomer female pogue.

Why? Because you say so? Lock the gun in a safe in the classroom what is a 17 year old gonna do get some tannerite and blow it up? Teachers are just gonna snap and murder children because a gun is suddenly made available? There isn't 1 single good argument against arming teachers.

You don't have to give the teachers a gun, idiots...

Just stop disarming them at the door...

its nothing personell kid

Everyone knows Muhreens are the biggest pussies in the DoD.

it's just sad that you even have to talk about arming the teachers.

What's even more sad is that nobody talks about how to stop young men to turn into school shooters.

>woman
Opinion discarded

when an entire generation grows up entitled and thinking they are a special snowflake, their ego shatters easily. Im afraid the entire lot of them, for the most part, is ruined. Theres some things you cant unthink.

>was
a real marine never says "former." once a marine, always a marine

That would require discussing how the kikes have destroyed the culture and fabric of society over the last 50-60 years. My dad brought his gun to school in his truck everyday during hunting season. Often would go hunting after school with friends or even teachers. The culture, the demographics have changed. We have created a detached, unstable and impersonal society. That’s why these things happen.

Then dont carry one?
also

>black fingernail paint

You seem like a degenerate

>woman

She was never a real Marine.

This.

I agree. Don't give her a gun.

Uh Oh! NRA going down!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

The news about how the whole justice system let "kids" go free from crimes just so the school would get more grants disgust me.

Severe lack of responsibility. They don't teach young males about personal responsibility anymore. It's just rights and "justice". And everyone just look away while young males rot in darkness, before the despair and resentment turns to much and they take their revenge on the system. The school being the obvious symbol that it is.

>I was a welfare queen
>now I'm a welfare queen
wew lad