This kills the christcuck

>this kills the christcuck
have you submitted to the one true god yet, white cuckboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6bfIHUTnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=qJX5Jt089S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the religion of Japan?

>adolf on islam
all i can see him saying is christianity is too passive for its own sake.

fake quote

had he won, the national religion of germany and europe would have been islam, so you should embrace the brave soldiers of allah coming to europe to spread the word on allah's messenger muhammad, peace be upon him

stay mad christcuck

>Hitler wasn't Christia-
youtube.com/watch?v=B6bfIHUTnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=qJX5Jt089S8
>Islam is goo-
>Pic related

>"ummm okay hitler did say christianity is religion of cucks and that islam is the one true answer but here's a video of some of his completely unrelated speeches and a screencap of some degenerate kuffars criticizing the most divine book humankind has ever seen"
did all the pork and alcohol really numb your mind so much that you can't even make logical statements?

>degenerate kuffars criticizing the words of god
couldn't give less shit
also now i understand why your women don't desire you, they just want to submit to the real man, not some christcuck full of empathy who thinks women are equal to men

>Implying it your pic wasn't a false quote
You are literally a lost cause

>h-he didn't s-say t-that
anger is the next stage, but i think christcucks can only get sad because anger requires testosterone

Hahahahahahahaha
But unironically, it would make more sense than a pagan Reich

Shinto

christianity itself is pagan, because you worship some trinity instead of one true god

Bring back the samurai

Are there any relevant muslim countries? It seems like their role is getting bombed every second decade because they're getting a bit uppity.

hitler was a homo who cares

saudi arabia is richer and much more powerful than any western shithole
also once we kill all the traitors and establish our caliphate we will be the one bombing you, striking fear and terror into the hearts of those who reject his message

it's real lol

he's right, if europe adopted islam we would rule the world while still maintaining our racial arrogance

>saudi arabia is richer and much more powerful than any western shithole
Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

God, I forget what a flip-floppy fuck Hitler was, sometimes. The fact that anyone actually thinks he held more than like five consistent opinions and was this virtuous man is insane.

Yeah I have... I am a Christian.

>Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbines?
To subvert the roman empire of course.
Do you think its a coincidence christianity is meek and islam offensive ?
Do you think its a coincidence the christians and muslims cant lend money zet the juden can?

All Abrahamic religions are nothing but swindle

>Do you think its a coincidence the christians and muslims cant lend money zet the juden can?
Good point