Why are semi auto pistols covered by the sec amendment?

Why are semi auto pistols covered by the sec amendment?

I get hunting rifles, I get semi auto AR-15, I get sniper rifles, I get revolvers, but why semi auto handguns? They just aren’t close enough to the “arms” covered under the 2nd amendment.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop worrying about American politics, hans.
Sage

For the same reason revolvers are, there is some legal bullshit.

WTF are you talking about Kraut. Citizens should be armed with military grade weapons, that is the 2nd.

"girl"

Well Kraut, you look in to context, which is good. Your problem is you didn't travel that route far enough.

The context of the second Amendment is that an armed populace safeguards liberty by being able to revolt in the event their government becomes tyrannical. Meaning that the populace should have comparable small arms to those of police and military forces.

In 1776, yes, that would have meant muskets and flintlock pistols and so forth. In current year, that means AR-15s and semi-automatic sidearms.

But why semi auto sidearms. What is used in war are full auto rifles (that can be switched to semi auto). Officers often were sidearms, many soldiers do not.

>I have no idea what I'm rambling on about

Listen dipshit, the ONLY reason to use automatic fire is to keep someone pinned down. They're a massive waste of ammunition. I don't get what makes you so confused about the idea that a gun that shoots whenever you pull the trigger is somehow a special case, when it's the DEFAULT case.

NRA going down
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

it’s like you faggots have never read the rules

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Are you saying semi auto is too low?

In our country a sidearm is standard issue as well as a rifle. Sidearms are used in CQB or as a last resort to either running out ammo in the rifle OR in between reloads with the rifle.

Technically yes, yes we should be. It is part of the militia clause of the Constitution. But in totality it doesn't matter. Military tactics do not really encourage auto fire due to the inaccuracy and the improved tactics in combat. Americans are trained to be accurate (one shot one kill) for the most part and trained to gang up on an opponent in CQB.

Name one military where the standard rifle has no full auto option. Why do meme flag idiots even reply, when they cannot listen? I never said people use full auto in combat.

The founders never argued that swords were enough.

Yes, I am saying there should be no restrictions in obtaining the standard gear of a professional soldier. But semi-auto handguns aren’t standard issue for all infantry soldiers, are they?

Anti 2A thread#98

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THATS A STRETCH HAHAHHA Jesus how pathetic.

>Europoors so jealous of muh freedoms.

Get fucked, Hans.

because its a weapon that's why. arms don't mean just guns it means killing device. its not for hunting animals its for hunting government.

3 round burst is the best that some do. There are weapons dedicated to full auto like the SAW, M240, 50 cal, any GAU and your Germans the MG line. Full auto on rifles isn't really that great because troops run out of ammo quickly and full auto does damage to the rifle barrel. If you a great effect of full auto then you want a rifle team to take turns taking single shots.

because the military and police have them, besides, a semi auto pistol is as close to a flintlock as an AR-15 is to a musket.

Yes they are. In the US it is the M9 Beretta and before then it was the M1911 and before then it was the .38 revolver.

M&P = gay

Semi Auto handguns were standard issue in the fucking wild west (double action revolvers), Hans. Now quit talking about the politics of my country.

The US, the standard rifle in most branches has no full auto.

Listen fritz,

Arms meant rifles, cannons, pistols, motars all that shit. We let dirty ass politicians take away our rights.
As an American i should be able to have a crew servered weapon on my roof and no one but faggot ass eurocucks would blink a eye.

Not that you even can in most cities, but a sidearm is the only reasonable personal defense weapon in a cityscape.

You can buy battleships if you got the money and a place to park it. Museums buy big stuff all the time including aircraft carriers, jets, and even missiles

> He thinks pistols should require a rechambering for each shot.

The absolute state of germanistan, everyone.

At this point just be glad it’s something. It’s very possible we’re all going to need whatever we can get soon.

Go suck Turk cock, Heinrich, nobody cares what you think.

M17 9mm being fielded three per infantry squad, standard for medics, vehicle crews, and heavy weapons teams. We always had a shortage of M9s, which is one reason SOCOM bought Glocks.

Why are super sport car covered by the road legal omologation?

I get city cars, I get sedans, I get family wagons, I get SUVs, but why super sport cars? They just aren’t close enough to the “car” covered under the definition of passenger vehicle.