Hunter x Hunter

One day Togashi will transform into an immortal hybrid game console android and my great-grandchildren will witness the end of this series

We hiatus now, boys

>not even Gyo can defend against bullets
the fuck

Fug, at least [current year]'s threads weren't as bad as the 2016 ones.

He probably meant that he himself isn't not strong enough to block the 9mm bullets?

Obviously different guns have different firing powers.

Surely everyone understands at this point that there is no chance this manga will be finished by original author? Its simply impossible at this pace. More than that he can just get stabbed in a robbery tomorrow. hit by an islam or normal truck or simply drown in an earthquake aftermath.

Not everyone is Uvo or Spider tier in general.
They actually have to be concerned about bullets.

>Silent majority
Culprit is obviously the guy not talking.

He's a conjurer so it'll be harder for him to defend against attacks unless he's in emperor time

yeah i found this really odd but he is talking about himself. he saw uvogin take a bazooka and various shots and still live. the question is if he is refering to himself with or without emperor time. probably doesnt matter either way

Togashi should just do the writing and let someone draw

Oh with Emperor Time he can definitely tank bullets, if he was able to withstand Uvo's force

>reddit still using this shitty DQ maymay
Pure cancer

He has to start with smaller bullets to build a resistance to larger caliber rounds

No.

This isn't DBZ where just cuz you have power now real world tech doesn't affect you anymore.

It strange kurapika could catch bullet with is chain when he started, why would a 9mm matter?

nen is still a confusing matter i guess

Isn't Gyo the ability to see nen on objects? What does that have anything to do with defending against bullets? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Even if you can catch them doesnt automatically mean he'll always catch them.

I hate to use "speedreader", but come on man.

Didn't he see Uvogin eat a bazooka blast?

It's either that or a LN. Or never having it finished

Okay, I see where I went wrong. It's been a long time, and the hiatus(es) haven't helped. The only thing I attributed Gyo to was the GI training arc. My bad. Is it time for a re-read?

Gyo is just focusing more, but not 100% of your aura into a part of your body. It's commonly used on the eyes but the term applies to anywhere else.

Doesn't mean that everyone else can.

You should be re-reading before and after every hiatus.

I read "Gyro" and immediately went to go read the chapter, fuck

I mean you'll have at least a year so why not?

Gyro arc will start in 2030

He is not talking about catching them, he is talking about blocking them with his body using Gyo. He is considering everything.

I am the Rubber of My Nen.

Back Pain is my Body and Dragon Quest is Blood.

I have created less than a thousand chapters.

Unknown to deadlines, Nor known to an ending.

Have withstood back pain to create not that many chapters.

Yet those hands will barely draw anything.

So, as I pray...

UNLIMITED HIATUS WORKS!

Kurapika is not a buff enhancer like based Uvogin who can take a bazooka head on.
He's just some manlet who literally cheats the system to beat his opponents.

O MY RUBBER NEN

GIVE THIS MANGAKA A SPINE MADE OF RUBBER AND A TENACITY OF GUM

this.

>doll nigger killed most of Woble's bodyguards
sasuga Togashi

it's been said again and again the manga will be back before the end of the year.

usually with these hiatuses, we aren't given any indication of a return date.

oh you naive fool

>there are faggots who still think that the back pain excuse is real
just how gullible are you to easily fall for this meme?

I've been reading this series for over 10 years. This is the first time that return time window has been indicated.

Stop being a little bitch.

Lmao

Last time the editor said that the manga would be back "soon" and that Togashi was already trying to draw new chapters. I'm sure he was, but that didn't keep him from staying away for another year.

I'll say Q1 2018 and that's being optimistic.

Calling it rn, bill is the assasin.

1) Woody and co was killed in a similar fashion at the beginning. Why would the assasin target woble from the beginning when she was the weakest prince?

2) Bill is most likely a conjurer. He gets along great with kurapika and seems to be careful and logical. He was able to deduce what kurapika wanted him to do during the roach manipulation scene. Silent majority also seems to be a conjuration ability due to the complex restrictions and requirements to activate it.

3) Bill is most likely looking out for himself. If he can weaken all the other princes and bring oito to endgame he can either make a deal with whoevers left. This deal would consist of getting satrid his friend back for wobles head.

OR

If woble looks likely to be the next king just ask oito to forgive sayrid.

Tl:dr Bill has his own keikakus and won't leave everything up to cuckpika

Does his wife ever draw HxH arts?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Eh, he's 51 and I could see the irony of him actually getting back pain after all these years of lying about it.

It's possible, but Bill is teaching Oito nen and wouldn't be in a position to monitor Pika's lesson, I think he'd have to concentrate fully on his nen ability to avoid screwing up

IMO the assassin is Slakka(pic related). He's one of Duazul's guards and it seems like they can all use nen, plus it would explain why Cammy didn't send anyone

>after all these years of lying about it.
The salt is strong with this one.

Jesus christ, stop touching Babi already.

Yeah /hxh/ we get to play mafia for a whole year till next chapter comes back!!

HxH is coming back in 3 months. Screencap this.

Not Bill. He's in a different room. He couldn't remark on Kuri's aura from the Queen's quarters.

that en would be useful right about now, Babi.

When will SJ pull the plug on HxH?
It's getting ridiculous

If only I had this much optimism.....

>Hiatus
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO! NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

At least this volume was better than Hisoka vs Chrono Trigger

Vote kill Muchacho.

No, he can't see the doll. And he won't do anything because he is observing Kurapika.

>tfw no volume cover again till 2018 summer

just a silly question but how do translator manage to write over the characters like the original japanese version without damaging the original picture, if am making any sense.

pic related for example

magic

neural networks image completion AI

redrawers

>SJ pulling the plug on HxH.
Thanks for the laugh, user

>SJ pulling the plug on Bleach

Thanks for the laugh, ano-

Oh wait

Uvogin was superhuman strong even without his Nen. He was tanking Kurapika's emperor time punches with his nen nullified.

ExScanfag from MS here

We have the redrawers/typesetters do it.

oh that thing is a snake too well makes sense I guess

Kubo didn't pull that magazine out of the water and doesn't sell like hotcakes whenever he puts out a new volume after years of hiatus.

Let's not pretend that Bleach is on the same level as Hunter x Hunter here.

HxH ha stable 1M+ sales, Bleach has been falling for years, losing half of its readers. It had no future, and still was alone to go on for one and a half year after Jump noticeably lost all hope.

>alone
*allowed

with his en he would be able to feel where the doll is as well as the snakes, speed reader.

Dis nigga seriously comparing Bleach to HxH and think they are on the same tier?

Call me when Kubo can tell his editor to go eat shit and die like Togashi

>next volume is about our guy and himself searching for Momo-sama's murderer
>fights multiple guards at once
>Hanzo x Hanzo

Seeing as his en didn't detect the Dolphin, and the assassin states that only the target and themselves can detect the doll. I think only the snakes would register as they appear to be conjured snakes since multiple non nen users saw them.

>Oda has to literally order is editors to criticize him
Step up your game, Togashi.

>It takes normalfags two week to learn Nen
>1 in a 1000 genius genius need years to learn its shit tier basic form
>Literally fade into oblivion as soon as the arc ended despite having a somewhat close bond with the main characters

??????????????????????????????????

Didn't you get it? He is going to do what he did to Oito during the lessons?

Killer is Shimano.

what kurapika is doing is a cheat. its not the proper way to learn nen. also zushi is a practitioner of the shingen ryu we dont know how deep that martial arts interacts with nen or what process it takes to learn it.

Zushi will be Netero tier, you just wait.

Blame his teacher.
The guy has Zushi practice fighting with normals and thought Gon was 5 years too early to be facing some legless cripple with a spinning top hatsu.
It doesn't matter how relatively talented Zushi is, he'll always be dogshit if he sticks with Wing. Give him to Bisky and I guarantee he'd become a capable fighter within a year.

Uvog is an exception of exceptions, he is not only reinforcement but he is haxed on it. highly unlikely other spiders can tank bullets like he did

Wing is a truly awful teacher. Look at how much Pika learned in six months under Izunavi

Zushi was like 10 years old dude.

Nobu, Kortopi, and several others took Paku's bullets to the head without any real damage.
Granted they're conjured, so she can probably adjust how hard they hit.

k

>paku bullets
those are magic nen made bullets user

Sometimes, I really do wonder how does Togashi actually make money when he takes these long hiatus. Fuck, even volume sales must dry up after a month or so.

>The guy has Zushi practice fighting with normalsand thought Gon was 5 years too early to be facing some legless cripple with a spinning top hatsu.
yeah this is what i never understood. zushi is obviously talented and its being wasted with wing. although to be fair with wing i dont think that hes a bad teacher just a really slow one. he wants students to take their time in order to master the basics. this is fine for normal students since nen is pretty hard to master but it is detrimental to geniuses.
>It doesn't matter how relatively talented Zushi is, he'll always be dogshit if he sticks with Wing. Give him to Bisky and I guarantee he'd become a capable fighter within a year.
I would love a side story with zushi getting training from bisky.

This. His art ir pure shit anyway.

HxH has crazy high sales, he's considered a genius in Japan

he doesn't need this manga to make money this is a hobby for him. he makes money from royalties and even if he didnt his wife is loaded as well

He lives PRETTY well on his wife's manga merchandise alone

Which gun was Vince using when Bill tanked his bullets with his arm?

Probably .22

Kurapika said ZHhng Le's guards also use .9mm. It's possible that Bill got bruises.

ebin meme bro

Silent majority isn't the 1st prince guard guy ?

The thought bubble were just some faceless assassin ?

Why cant he just draw in lying position?