Daily reminder that Mexico has its own version of the alt right and they hate us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ah4hRzBVPrg
youtu.be/4f4P-MdHgIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you think they are now pushing gun control so hard, while Mexican citizens are armed to the teeth and hardened by decades of drug wars?

>Mexican intellectuals
FNM glows in the dark.

as long as they stay in their shithole country they can hate as much as they like

that's exactly how wars starts...

that picture is flawless

Only reason I would be afraid of a Mexican-American war is because the vast majority of mexicans would absolutely not side with the United States. We have millions of foreign invaders on our soil.

They thought that about Japanese Americans in Hawaii and California during WWII but we rounded them up in a matter of weeks.

>We have millions of foreign invaders on our soil
And yet, farewell 2nd. Hand over your guns.
You best keep fighting against that one.

I already lost all my guns in a boating accident, oopsy daisies.

We're not gonna lose our guns. Trump is pissed at CNN now and is about to call bullshit on the entire thing. Tuck saved the day yet again.

Yeah but they were in a small area and it was heavily frowned upon. We have millions spread out everywhere now.

You sound like my dad lol

son?

Have these guys produced any spicy beaner memes?

Stop reminding me of things with no significance.

Americans hate illegal Mexicans just as much if not more than we hated the Japanese before Pearl Harbor. If Mexico started shit believe me the entire country would be on board and the far left dissenters would be silenced by the government as traitors pretty fast.

I thought you were dead, pops

Of course they hate us, being Mexican is rough

fug

who the fuck wants to go to mexico?

Leave Chespirito out of this. The man was a saint and #ourguy. He fought hard to make Latin America a less degenerate place.

youtu.be/Ah4hRzBVPrg

youtu.be/4f4P-MdHgIY

College students and old rich people mostly

Conquistadores looking for sum ez poonani cabron

me

That's not true at all. The japs legally migrated here sure they weren't seen as top tier citizens but they weren't hated just pushed to the side. Mexicans now aren't hated we just would rather they leave. If any race is hated its blacks the rest are just tolerated as long as they join the culture and not segregate themselves.

They were easy to spot back then.

Now your average "white" American looks like a Mexican. It's impossible to tell who's on what side.

If you live through memes thats true

there's literally nothing wrong with hating America though

True if big!