Shingeki no Kyojin

What if he is helping the eldians in a way? Would the SL kill him? They killed people too for the greater good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUy2Wx_r0_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So will win the upcoming character poll? My money is on my boy, Levi. He is by far the most popular character anyways, second runner up will be Mikasa, then Armin of course.

Yeah Zeke is the most likely reason for the split of EMA and the Paradis squad in general. I think saving the Eldians is his ultimate goal but for some like manlet, Connie and maybe even Eren that won't be good enough.

xth for spoilers NOW

5 _Years

He is helping the Marleyan Eldians. The Walldians are race traitors that abandoned the rest of their kind and deserve their fate.

>Would the SL kill him?
At sight.

>Manlet 1st
Ok fair enough
>Mikasa & Armin
KEK

>Mikasa
Who?

Armong and Mikasa will not be on top 10.

armin and mikasa were not even in top 5 user
levi would win that's for sure but I don't see other 2 ending up at 2 or 3
hange and erwin might still make it in top 3

t. Gabi

>What if he is helping the eldians in a way?
Then there would be greater need to kill him for the survival of all Eldians.

>Levi
>Eren
>Hange
that's top 3 user

They can´t, they need need his titan, plus I guess Eren would like to talk with him.
Yeah manlet and Connie have personal reasons to kill him, I guess that can cause some conflict.

My top 5
Levi, Erwin, Kruger, Eren, Reiner

He didn't put any bait on the hook but you all bit anyway.

Wallists aren't all Eldians. Just traitors.

Reiner is gonna make it in the top 5. Mark my words.

>Gabi
A cute

I hope isayama reveals the cripple so his votes can be counted with eren

They will feed him to whomever. Obviously Eren won't care.

So whats his popularity user?
owl FBI ftw

but user people genuinely think that

You say that as if they are the same people from back then, they are not.

Any side he thinks he's on needs rescued.

No one who browses Sup Forums thinks that

>Eren won't care
Are you fucking stupid?

Mikasa is always first place girl, so she will likely be number 3 or something.

Reminder that the last poll was:

1. Manlet
2. Bert
3. Eren
4. Mikasa
5. Erwin
6. Reiner
7. Hanji
8. Historia
9. Jean
10. Ymir

Yes, Armong didn't even make it into the top 10.

Armin has had a lot more valuable screen time. He is a really popular character now. EMA will likely all see top 5 this year.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes mikasa....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so mikasa....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet mikasa....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please mikasa....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet mikasa!....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate mikasa....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>he doesn't realize that poll was from this year.

>bort second most popular
>Armin eats him

I dunno man I see some backlash from that.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes mikasa....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so mikasa....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet mikasa....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please mikasa....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet mikasa!....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate mikasa....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

the current state of /snk/ makes me think otherwise

Are you? Not even Erwin he cared about.

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa..ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

> He is a really popular character now
Nope. Nothing changed.

Why is Anniefag so dedicated to shit post?

Not that user, obviously he doesn't care about him but he won't let anyone eat or kill him as of yet since Zeke is what he needs right now

Zeke can tell them that he did it for a good cause, even if they won´t forgive him, they may need him for something. Plus they have to catch him first, I doubt Zeke is not prepared if they come.
I can see Zeke telling to the manlet that they are the same

>out of nowhere shitposting
you should know whose pattern this is
stop bullshiting

Yes... it is the Anniefag correct?

He doesn't need it, Hisu is there for that.

REZ alliance?

>Paradis guessing:
Connie will get mad at SL for not using Annie to save his mother.

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Never ever.

Endgame right here, anikis.

So why the manga hasn't end yet?

Kill yourself, Mankasawhale.

He's not a little spoiled bitch like Eren that demands special treatment. Connie's a man.

I doubt Eren would agree with this. Historia is one of the reasons I think Eren is in Marley.

>EZ
O
>REZ
X

Because Isayama don't will it.

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

So what if I like Mikasa? It don't excuse Anniefag annoying shit posting.

sad.png

Nah. Wouldn't suprise me if he killed her there having a tantrum.

i think he's talking about you being a retard for not seeing the obvious falseflagging

I don't thinking anyone other than Anniefag would do something like this?

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it mikasa..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That wasn't an official poll.

You're a degenerate piece of shit.

Eren hasn't demanded anything, he's in Marley to get shit done and take matters into his own hands.

and why would that be?

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust mikasa….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff…hmmm...I can almost taste it mikasa…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet mikasa….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I would prefer cool headed Eren now that he knows about the truth but I don't think I can stand Eren and Reiner being buddies again after Reiner speech in the forest. I'm not up for Eren to go for the revenge route but I'm also not up for RE alliance. Just the Jaeger bros are required for the story.

It is known.

>Anniefag
Are you retarded? Its the cancerous Mankasawhale like always.

>Final page of next chapter
>Zeke: ...I was waiting for you. Eren.
>Hi, Zeke.
>Wait another month.

ANNIE STINKS

He need his blood otherwise they gonna die

This.

I feel bad for Reiner and all the shit he went through but Eren teaming up with him after all this would be too jarring and Isayama is done betraying his audience.

Reminder that manlet will hunt Eren for escaping and wanting to deal things with Zeke on his own.

You I agree with except I want a RE meeting/face-off, similar to this scene:youtu.be/LUy2Wx_r0_w

Evil Armin soon

>Mankasawhale sperging out yet again.
Why is it that such a bland and irrelevant character has the most cancerous fags?

I hope cute Armin's in top 5 in the next poll or remain in 6th is fine to me.

Fuck this Anniefag SHIT

They need to draw attention to her somehow.

>Posting pasta
>Falseflagging

stop being retarded falseflagger mankasafag

>cute

Kill yourself, Mankasawhale.

I bring some LH to purify all these Mikasa pasta. Enjoy it!

>its an anniefag spergs out on multiple devices episode and then trys to double falseflag to make it look like its only a mikasafag

I hope you die slowly and suffering from it

>I-It's an Anniefag
Seriously, kill yourself Mikasafag.

I thought I was autistic damn

what the fuck's happening in this thread

>It is known.
anniefags never had a reason to do this, because mikasa is not what matters to them user, this is random and pointless shitposting that serves no purpose

>I-it's a Mikasafag!
Nice boogeyshit Annie cunt.

That pussy is beat

>cute
>150kg and balding

AM a cute

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT