Are black people really that bad? I've never knew any blacky before, can Eurobros & Ameribros share experiences?

Are black people really that bad? I've never knew any blacky before, can Eurobros & Ameribros share experiences?

Black ladies and gentlemen are Bros

Niggers are the issue

There is a difference

They say negroes in the West are worse in terms of job ethics & discipline compared to the ones in Africa

American Black people, as a general group, are usually nice people to be around. They integrate but don't miscegenate, they do their share and contribute.
Niggers, meanwhile, are like locusts. They swarm into an area that otherwise was just fine and they obliterate it. Niggers live up to every stereotype and then some - lazy, selfish, greedy, uncivilized, and ruled by emotion. They possess lower IQs, think only of themselves, and are destructive for no real reason. White people are forced to avoid areas infested with niggers as they are simply too dangerous to traverse.

Reduce this list to just one line:
He stays in Africa.

We colonized congo so we have plenty of congolese here. There are a bunch of them at my church and they're nice and genuine people. They get angry quickly and their emotions show on their face really fast but I get the feeling that they don't lie much because of this. They live in the moment a bit more than I do, I don't think that's bad but it makes you not as good at saving and planning. Slightly lower standards of hygiene but if you have authority and you direct them, they learn.
So no, I don't have anything against them.

I do have a problem with thugs and people who hustle in the hood, but those come in white and brown as well. I just don't like criminals.

Black people are cool. They just have more people carrying a gene responsible for anti-social behavior (violence), which is about 5% of their population. So these people are bad publicity, otherwise black people are nice.

>blacks
>niggers
Same fucking thing. The only nice thing I can say about a nigger is at least they aren't as bad as the wetbacks

I would there are some good black folks in America, but they are only good in small doses, if you get to many in one place it turns into Baltimore very quickly. I honestly don’t see a problem with segregation

>they aren't as bad as the wetbacks
objectively incorrect. regardless, we should gas all shitskins just to be safe

The based black man laughs when called a nigger because he knows he is above the insults of a puny whiteboy

I would disagree with that, blacks are worse than wetbacks, more crime, lower IQs plus there are far more hot Latin women than black women

Not all blacks are niggers though

Many are though and the fact that they get mad at a word is proof

depends. i wouldn't be hanging with one for sure, but i would respect his humanity.
anyhow, here's the quick question: if you could get rid of nu-male betas, anti-racist communist types of people, or normal black people, what would it be?
i'm still doubtful on this one because perhaps if we got rid of Jews there wouldn't be white guilt to begin with.

Black people are decent people like the rest of us. However, there are community's that are very enveloped into crime and therefor deteriorate into savagery.

So much newfag in here.

A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. They all need to be deported back to da muddaland or gassed. Statistical outlier blacks who don't commit crimes and have slightly above average IQs do not excuse the general failure of the nigger race to do anything other than leech off the body politic of western civilization.

Respecting law is bullshit though since all your politicians are jews or bought off by jews. I swear it's like American males enjoy being fucked in the ass as long as it's wrapped in a flag.

Blacks are pretty fucking bad user. They will inevitably be conquered by the chinks long after white folk disappear.
> Jews> Whites> Asians> blacks> abos

The majority yes.

I work with Blacks, Whites, and Browns. all North Americans. Also a couple of first generations and yes they are that bad.

blacks have european blood, niggers dont

most of them suck

I can never tell if people are serious when they put this, anymore. I feel like the average response to this has been said so many times, it has to be people fucking around.