HAPPENING! NORTH KOREA-LATVIA-USA

Latvia's banking sector rocked by U.S. probe, central bank chief's detention

QUICK RUNDOWN

>In 13th February 2018 US finance ministry acused 3rd largest Bank in Latvia for Money laundering

>US finance ministry stated that the Bank has been used by many illegal activities souch as AVOIDING SANCTIONS

>Turns out North Korea has been one of those using the Bank

>Separately, Latvia’s anti-corruption authority released central bank Governor Ilmars Rimsevics, an ECB policymaker, who was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of having solicited a 100,000 euro bribe. Rimsevics denied the allegations.

Article in Latvian

sputniknewslv.com/Latvia/20180222/7477549/Banku-krize-latvija-bloomberg.html

Article in English

reuters.com/article/us-latvia-banking/latvias-banking-sector-rocked-by-u-s-probe-central-bank-chiefs-detention-idUSKCN1G30ZP

Statement from US department of state

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/02/278505.htm

Thread theme (Latvian classic music)
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wr0IVfCVLVE?t=163
youtube.com/watch?v=oi2wKQnfp1c
late.lv/Lithuania 2015 Tolerance Camp Description and Application Form.pdf
youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q predicted this

tanks on Riga in thirty minutes

Is Riga some pasta or something?

>Latvia

will Gatis Kandis be ok?

youtu.be/wr0IVfCVLVE?t=163

LOOK MOM I POSTED AGAIN!

KYS

oh for fucks sake, now my retarded people are making fake happening threads.

STOP ABUSING THE HAPPENING MEME

Sputnik... fucking retard

isn't Latvia the country Doctor Doom rules? we will need Wakanda's help

>yeah its nothing that north Korea is avoiding sanctions by using Bank of member of EU and NATO.

It must be more Russian bots

needs more saturation

lets do it like this.
You write that You're sorry for making a deceiving thread and after that, delete it.
If not, then the hunt game is on.

Q wins again

Oh look. latvians helping commies again, its not like its your tradition at this point

Latvia dindu nuttin,, FAKE NEWS!!!

friendly reminder about LIBOR scandal. All these fuck need to hang. not just cause of who used their bank.

You are thinking of rigatoni

HAHAHAHAHA, TRUE THAT!

are we inching closer to war or not?

I mean its not like germany will let its new vassal state to just be invaded by some new worlders so EU VS USA WHEN?

That must have been it thanks user

Doom is smarter and white I side with them

He will allways be ok, he's natural Baltic autism will allways protect him.
youtube.com/watch?v=oi2wKQnfp1c

If anything you americans are doing us a favor, the corupt officials are shitting their pants as US,
intelegance interviens.

Latvian are our Baltic bros

The music video is good, congrats from the west

whats goin on

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Lov u 2 Somija bro

Basicly 3rd largest Bank in Latvia has been used by NK to avoid sanctions from west, including USA.US intelegance got the info and said to Latvia to fix this before they and Europe put a sanctions on Latvia.

>happening
>is really just a nothingburger
k then

oh shit

>its nothing that NK uses bank of member state of NATO and EU, to avoid sanctions.

>LATVIA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Basicly 3rd largest Bank in Latvia has been used by NK to avoid sanctions from west,
So this is the country I'm supposed to die for if they get into a fight with the Russians?
No thanks, Ivan can have you back.

Well you guys aren't threating us good either.

Obama did that. What do you expect from a nigger?
Besides, while he was doing that he was busy building free housing for niggers in white neighborhoods all across the country so I think we got it worse.

Im preaty sure Trump hasnt stoped this shit either, there are just wayy to many things us is doing across the globe one man can't know everything.

late.lv/Lithuania 2015 Tolerance Camp Description and Application Form.pdf

Wow Latvia has buildings, never knew that.

But why Latvia?

Proabably becose NK thought some small EU+NATO country would never fell under suspicenss of US intelegance.

Feels good man.
This is what India would of looked like if you guys stoped shitting your own streets.

True. Feels bad man.

I'm really sorry, guys. We've been telling this user to stop making shitty Latvia/Baltic General threads, but he won't listen to us. Please don't think less of us because of this one autist.

I don't know if he did or not. The government is a massive thing and many government employees openly hate Trump.

In any event the main reason to promote diversity is because it allows government corruption. The people in power do dumb shit that makes sure they'll never get reelected so they just import new voters who haven't gotten sick of them yet. Democracy was a mistake.

He entered the room, along with a stiff breeze from the winter outside, closing the door behind himself with a shiver. "Brrrr its frigid out there", the man said, as he ambled toward the gathering at the center of the room. They were all gathered around a collection of recent news papers, murmuring as they scratch their heads. "Whats all the hubbub, bubs?" He asks. Sam looked up at him and said "What are you, Daffy?". Immediately agitated, Daffy looks over to Sam with a jerking twist of his head "Hey whats the big idea anyway? Don't you know a rabbit when you see one?" Suddenly taz busts in the room "roflglbbrsnib jews!"

holy shit howd you get a screencap from the future? its fucking 11am

Latvia seems cute can I come visit some time

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me user, Balt/pol/ will be up in few minutes.

Sure if your white.

I am very very white pls gibe shelter UK is not safe anymore

You can come as tourist only m8, becose Latvia is a Baltic ethnostate.

ok sorry I will go get acid attacked by muslims

Ive heard scottland was nice.

This music is so comfy

meh, what do you really contribute besides being there?

fucking wops and their carbs

Well we Helped USA after 9/11 in Iraq, we lost more soldiers there per capita than USA.

It's shit and full of drug addicts and alcoholics

Feels bad
youtu.be/wHmhf_wrcrM

aww :(

Northern ireland?

Scotland is actually worse than N.I for drugs and drink abuse.

jup iraq was a mistake, at least sadam got region under controll, and order.......

well if you only send 5 and 3 get shot, then yeah thats a higher percentage i guess

Still more Latvians have died to protect NATO members than NATO members have died to
protect Latvia.
We have allways fought against agression and we will keep fighting for our freedom regardless if you help us or not leaf.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Dont be a pussy m8, fight for your country, dont leave like a coward.

oops puikas pack it up we've been caught :)))))

Someone post the Baltic jew meme

What the hell is a latvia?

eastern europe near russia

a place where toilet technologiie is in place

not a happening at all u guys are fucking faggots

I just remembered. My university had a partnership with some Latvian universities which also offered one sem in Pyongyang

>we've been caught

A place of subhumans

Northern Europe actualy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

Ironic coming from a brit.

north east then

Fair enough

I refuse to believe that France isn't at least 20% Muslim already

France has more blacks than it has midle easterners, and blacks from subsaharan africa are mostly christians.That beeing said its still not a good thing.

part of egypt is red
same for chad and sudan

Did Estonia ever have much of a kike problem?

Baltics had a lot of jews before ww2.

bump

It's not true, we are around 7% muslims (which is already pretty bad)

when?

Get em!

What the fuck Valdis, care to explain? And I thought we were the bad guys.

Can Europe be saved? When do the ovens heat up?

shouldn't you be worried about your country? you are in a worst spot than europe is right now

It's already been beaten to death and then raped several times. Are you fucking new here?

MUHH DIK!!!