TIME TRAVELER HERE. When are Protestants going to learn that

...every inch of "diversity" programs are all...THEM?
>Protestant
>Protest
>Protester
>Modern SJW and the violent left are only derived from proddyland and proddystants, and their HUGE "diverse" religion
>essentially, they are the same group of people, valuing tradition of schisms and false prophets and KANGS.
As someone from the future, where America is 97% shitskin & made up religions, it's hard. It's a rough, hard place that I don't want any American to go through. As a time traveler, I want to warn the remaining whites that Catholicism is the true Christian religion, and anything afterwards is just a modern programming. You have been warned, America. Trust me.

>be cathokek
>worship the devil and pagan idols, help jews
>be pr*t
>have female priests and faggot corners in churchs, dont read the bible at all
what do you propose?

Go to bed, Moldbug

Lies and blasphemy, your flag and attitude check out, typical from a britbong.
Nein.

Haven't you got a billion Africans to teach the evils of contraception?

Or a few million schools to build in the middle of deserts and jungles?

>be mutt
>spread perversion and degeneracy, ruled over by kikes
>((((((((((((((evangelicalism)))))))))))))
>"yuropoor ur not x (christian/white/pagan)
literal apes, america is gomorrah

Americans are shameless heretics, nothing can be done for lardass race mixers who think Jesus would be on their side.

>pic related
>every American protestant is anti-white culture
>they all promote destruction of home and family

you will NEVER see a protestant look this good, btw.

OP gave me diabetes. I will sue.

Pro-test-ant is different from Prost-est-ant. How you pronounce a word matters in our timeline, Mr time traveller.

Which sounds more white?
>naming your child Bentley or Mercedes
>naming your child George or Anna
A few years ago was a google hype to tell white people to name their bastards Kayson, Jayson, etc, and they fell for it because they are proddys and try to do what is "popular at the moment to stay relevant" aka modern meme culture, it's like 4chaners all naming their child Pepe. Catholics name their children after saints, like my son who is named Alexander Wolfgang...big difference.
>prodest-tent
is how I pronounce it, but besides that, words and spelling matter, in a sense that even in a historic sense, Protestant is derived from the word "Protest" or "Protester", which explains a LOT.

>As a time traveler,
powerball or gtfo

That would be a sin.

trump is a shabbos goy right mr.time traveller?

I think you came to the wrong place and time, Mr time traveller. Jesus did protest. Jesus did accept all races. Jesus did die to absolve us here in this time from our sins committed on Earth. For how much God loved this world, HE SENT his only son here to show his love and absolve us from our sins. I am a Lutheran a d accept Jesus as my Lord and saviour. I think your wordplay is disgusting and I am happy not to participate in the future timeline that you came from. Good day

Jesus did not die at a cross just so we could take life easy and have a giant world orgy party, you fucking proddy.

Jesus died for all of us, that means that I can choose to not live in Africa and just lay around my entire fucking life, your life is a big fucking lie.
>Yes, Jesus did die for whites too, shitbag

protestants are the result of shitty christians and shitty jews race mixing. this is why 1300 yields the first reports of liberal faggots.

Catholics aren’t Christian. Sage this thread.

I love being anglican, it's better than being born into some other religion that doesn't control the civilized world

>Alexander Wolfgang
ROFL

This is now a Queen Tay appreciation thread

Do they still have the Grand Big Mac in the future? Because that thing is tits.

While your insults are interesting, they bring no point to your argument that protestants are the cause of this scourge on Earth. While Jesus stated all would be absolved for their sins, he never stated that morals and standards should not be implemented in order for men to control their sins. We have a system of law for that. Up until the civil rights movement, negros, for better or worse, were given limited upward mobility in society. There were societal norms about race mixing. These are PEOPLE problems, and none of it comes from the truth that Jesus gave us. Again, you point your finger at the wrong target. It is not the church, it is people. The protestants are not guilty of miscegenation . That is a decision of man, and not religion.

srsly, I crave one now

t. proud burger

Good thing i live in serbia

Look at every single Catholic country.
South America, South East Asia, etc. Every single one is a shithole.

Look at every single "proddy" country, every single one is a country people kill to live there. It was only after atheism was fashionable did Marxism take root. Don't hate what you ain't, low IQ potato nigger wannabe.
>Irish literally have subhuman IQ

really nigger?

This is such bullshit lol China has that average IQ? They must have completely ignored testing like half the country.

The whole Anglo world is going to burn, and then it will repent and go back to the true and only church. People, and nations need to hit rock bottom to grasp the scope of their mistakes.

It's only 890 calories.
Dinner tonight. It's settled.

funny how there's no cameras in the future..bring back picture of hillary's corpse next time

>low IQ potato nigger wannabe.
Lel. You're absolutely right of course. Irish and irish-Americans are pure cancer

Maybe you will post a real map of IQ with thousands of samples all over europe (buj), since lynn is a meme and a combo of pisa and child results without sense. I don´t see your pattern of catholic europe vs protestant,but believe whatever you want

Just so you know op, if you still exist in our timeline, you should consider finding God and repenting. Whatever sins you committed in your future life, might be forgiven if you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour. These are the rules here. Where you came from, I am happy that me and my children will NEVER have to be there with you. Speak to Jesus, pray to him, and he will listen.

i can't believe any catholic would have the nerve to take the piss out of a protestant, it's unbelievable

just eat the burger, pass on the fries and coke