We wuz maidens of orleans

>we wuz maidens of orleans

make it stop Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that her? What is she mixed with, gorilla?

La abomacitie

That's just her after she got burned at the stake.

Oh look. Another WHITE historical figure that the Jews are replacing with nignogs to erase WHITE history.

When does the Shaka Zulu remake come out starring Mark Wahlberg?

I thought Joan of Arc was a fantasy or bible character or something.

Thats he? Whi cares she looks ehite as fuck and its just a fucking play.. if she does the role better she should do it.

Mental teenage peasant girl that said God spoke to her. TBF it did the job.

>she looks ehite as fuck

Jews? Its literally just a small 1 show play for a festival... who cares

You are retarded.

Go back, Chang.

You see how they say the far right attacked the idea? The reality is 95 percent of people aren’t comfortable with the idea but the papers get in first with the narrative and labels and suddenly you can’t have an opinion without the predetermined label. Soon everyone is going to assume that they are secretly far right

A Frenchman tweeted: 'If Joan looked like that the English would have left by themselves.'

>before and after
Congrats, brah. You've got yourself a meme

le monstre

el atrocidad...

The troglodyte and the beta-cucks...what a sight!

l'anormalité

>incitement to racial hatred inquiry

Do these people want to be fucking butchered?

It's one thing to turn a National Heroine into mystery meat - but they seriously couldn't find a better looking actress? And the state of the two faggots flanking her... Come on France, is this really the best you can do?

Incredible

Time is ticking for them
Tick tock...

Then she gets burned by the islamic english and captured by the literal black prince.
All during D-day.

el goblina...

L'abomination.

She most closely resembles el abominacion

Did they have to pick the ugliest halfbreed they could find?
Well, maybe they did in order to demonstrate that this is not about qualification, it's about shoving (((their))) political agenda into everbody's faces and tell them to like it.

Id rather have 2D japan model cast than a half breed SJW

Lol

la créature...

Goblin mud-creature plays white Christian French saint to thunderous applause from circle-jerking virtue snivelers. In other news, sky is blue and 2+2=4

Yah at least the mixed race chick the English prince is marrying is attractive. This chick is literally L'abomiacitie

this it's your country on feminism.

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=SLCuL-K39eQ

There was a French user giving backstory to this last night. This isn't the Jews (this time), apparently this girl is selected by the local people for each years parade. The girls who played Joan in years past vote as well.

Is that a transexual Aztec mixed with some Indie?

Perhaps this Half-Breed is the best they could find for the role in a country already plagued and doomed by degeneracy...

that's the politician complaining about the choice of actress, marion le pen

Picking her to play the role was a hate crime against white Caucasian people. If any other hate crime can be investigated and punished then this also should be.

wrong pic

L- La bête sauvage ...

"The People" is a Jewish creation. "The People" was, is and will always be an imbecile that goes wherever the wind is blowing. This is something common to all Mankind regardless of race and ethnicity.

i'll post some paintings of her

La Chimère.

Half nigger (father) and half Pole (coal burning mother). That's why she has this stupid monkey face, and there are still features inherited from her father.

meh
Jeanne d'Arc most likely was a trap, anyway
also, she indeed was dark as coal, once the anglos had their way with "her" in Rouen

messed that one up

French mutt

Inniquable

Why are you racist pol she's french and have french origins mixing exists during begining of civilisation stop je racist please WE are in 2018 only child are racist because they are dumb

>WE

Wuz

She has no connection to the French in any form.

La Métisse des Profondeurs

FRENCH COMBUSTIBLE AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Seems pretty French, I mean just look at the name. Must be 100% ethnic purity

nope
its father is from benin, and its mother is Polish

Kek

What is the artist trying to tell us here user??

but in all seriousness go fuck yourself, kids are racist not because they're dumb, but because humans evolved to seek and socialize with their own ethnic group
now ask yourself why we evolved this trait and why almost all animals evolved this trait too

Why are you faggots letting this happen?
In America were too cucked but Europe? Come on....

>mfw the french witch is burning

Let's burn this witch (((fellow Englishmen))))!

Nice curly haïr and Pharell Williams face souls bang because i want put my Dick on Pharell mouth because i hate his voice

>have french origins
polak+ nigger = french
yeah, right

>Le "no racial statistics available" face

La créature.

and more importantly we evolved the trait to innately be afraid or hate other ethnic groups
really activates my almonds

Nothing, it's merely pure coincidence

Its repugnant to see the holy maiden a pure ,characterized by a 56% they will never be us it doent matter how hard they try

they had no other option. she was the whitest person left in france.

ouch

Kek

it's a tard fight
sjw choose a foreign mongrel to trigger national-commies (the absolute state of nationalism here is national-communism, eg the lepen shemale or that wauquiez genuine retard, who have genuine commie stands) who indeed chimp out like the retards they were expected to be
truth is Jeanne d'Arc as a symbol of the nation is a fairly recent thing anyway

whatever side you take, you lose
same as whatever you answer to a pilpuling merchant
all in all, both sides are laughable, and most people indeed laugh at both sides

true

t. quintessentially white Pajeet

NOIRE'D

just wait until they get Marianne

>benin

already done...

We have the records of her trial
She is christlike, but provably real
She is the coolest military commander in History
She was 15 when she started up

lmao
fuck this doomed country

A fucking leaf

I can't laugh because it's true.

Nuke us, please, while there is still a little bit of France left.

Joan of Arc? Is she Noah's wife?

yeah, i've heard a couple of words about her on euronews toady, there also was same sort of lawsuit against people who called her racist names on twitter.
Also this is fucking silly, why not martin luther king jr. to be played as a white actor, that seems perfect.

you have your own nukes pierre.
nuke yourself instead of asking others

The real Jeanne d'Arc probably looked like shit but yeah it doesn't justify putting this 56% mutt to portray her

The future British queen looked just like this girl before she got the whitening surgery.

Would be : "L'abomination"