Megumi is in the Erinabowl now.

>anal whore
Nene

>voiced by Rie Kugimiya
RUINED

Is he fucking winking.

I think I'm pregnant now.

>Souma vs Saito
Saito is full of deathflags and is facing no other but the MC of th series, Saito is fucked beyond comprehension.
>Eizan vs Takumi
Takumi will lose and become the most useless character in the whole series. Fight will end with Eizan looking at Souma and going "YOU ARE NEXT YUKIHIRAAAAAA"
>Momo vs Megumi
No clue how will this go, finally and exciting match.

>Finally an exciting match
>It's a megumi match
HAHAHAA, no.

Chapter centered on Megumi, with this image

It means she's going to become the first seat !!

She has a similar personality of Eishi and best friend of Soma (equal to Gin and Jou, and Eishi and Rindou)

>thinking any rebel will lose.

Retard.

Is Megumi mary sue?

No.

Megumi will become 1st seat when Souma and Erina decide to quit like Jou.

Give me Shino.

have we confirmed that azami will be played by who we all know he should be played?

I cheer for Megumi

Megumi is finally going to become a woman

>now

>implying she is not his daughteru.

Yes

wtf i love Shino now

>Megumi has her hands down when no one is around
>the instant another person appears the t-rex pose returns
What does it mean?

I wonder if Mizuhara and Hinako came to give a hand to the other two as well.

Megumi is going to get double teamed by Gin and Shino?

> Hinako
Yes please.

Eizan will only lose at Souma hands, it's already written on stone.

You are talking as if he was a big boss or some shit, it's fucking Eizan.

Eizan is the best waifu, you dingus.

>tfw your ship sails

>ugly
>spergs and whines like a child
>jew
>a disgusting personality.

Does he have autism?

Can someone please tell me why there's people who like Megumi? What's the appeal of a weak and submissive cunt?

Megumi is 100% going to win, she has all the plot armor, she's the absolute underdog, everyone in the audience is going "eeeh? they sent her!?"
and even Momo looks down on her.
Takumi is the only match that can go either way. I don't think he's gonna lose, but if he does he'll be a joke and irrelevant forever.

>everyone in the audience is going "eeeh? they sent her!?"
They did with Kuga too

TAKUMI WIN CONFIRMED
TAKUMI WIN CONFIRMED
TAKUMI WIN CONFIRMED
There's no way he will loose to a faggot Souma-sama was able to B(eat)TFO

Souma won't job too, since Saitou already won.
And Megumi will job to little bitch 100%. Central wins probably

> yankee
> kichigai
> best
No.

Wouldn't it be great if Takumi and Megumi won and Soma lost?

Soma will draw Sushi as his theme
Takumi will draw something in favor of Eizan's specialty
Megumi is unknown

> "waste of an air" the girl

I honestly don't understand why people think Takumi is going to lose.

>muh rematch
I could have believe this if it wasn't the most hated match of the whole manga it may be the Hayama rematch now though and if he wasn't a character no one fucking likes.

YOU FAGS PROMISED SOUMA VS EIZAN REMATCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shinomiya a cute

No need in that. Anyone who has a brain already know that only Tsukasa can beat Souma at this point.

Defensive pose. At the end of this she'll finally strike out and clock Momo in the chin.

It also fits perfectly for pottery.

>Takumi wanted a rematch, got cucked by Eizan schemings.
>Eizan wants a rematch, will get cucked by Takumi now.

Honestly I don't wanna see another sweep. probably best if one of the rebels lose, but we know that ain't happening.

There's actually no reason in the story for those two not to rematch, unless Azami himself told Eizan not to or something. Both of them want to rematch, they can choose their opponent, yet they just don't for some reason. And Eizan doesn't seem mad about it or anything, this doesn't make much sense at all

Calm down, ano-nyan. I'm sure Souma will fight him next.

You have a rich imagination, friendo.
Eizan is literally nobody among all 10 seats. And Souma beating him without sweating was a clear sign from author that he's no match for MC. Only spergs keep forcing this """"MUH REMATCH"""" idiocy

Souma demonstrated last ch that he's willing to put aside his personal desires for the sake of the team, and that he can just fulfill those desires later on. I don't know why Eizan isn't fuming though.

>And Souma beating him without sweating was a clear sign from author that he's no match for MC
I'm talking about in the world of the manga, you idiot. Souma wants to fight him for real, Eizan wants revenge, Souma isn't the type to believe that Eizan is "below him" just because he beat him unprepared once.

Why do you guys want Eizan to get what he wants anyway, him getting btfo away from it would be more hilarious and delicious.
Make Takumi help in Megumi's match most of the time for more jew butthurt too.

> Souma isn't the type to believe that Eizan is "below him" just because he beat him unprepared once.
indeed, but author is

I just can't wait for Erina's match

He's done anyway. Only 1-5 seats will remain in upcoming changes.
1. Tsukasa
2. Souma
3. Rindou
4. Erina
5. Takumi
etc..
there's no place for shits like Eizan

Tsukasa and Rindo will not keep their seats

This. I'd rather Souma have a rematch against Eizan. That way, the author can just off-screened it.

I want Takumi's fangirls vs Eizan's gang.

Yeah, none of the current Elites will.

Megumi will win. Loli will give her a normal name at some point

Soma will win (but would be interesting if he lost and it was Erina that faced Tsukasa)

Takumi will lose for shock value. Poor guy.

What's with this fucking reddit-tier mentality that's been infesting these threads lately? I'm tired of all this pretending to know exactly what the author thinks or is setting up, especially when they do something unpredictable and random like making Takumi fight Eizan instead of Souma.
>tsukada is a predictable hack
>tsukada does this and that fucking hack hack
Fuck off already.

>Cooking one dish exhausts Tsukasa and Rindo so much that they to rest for an entire day in their hotel
This is some real bullshit, how the fuck are these guys ever going to work at real restaurants that are far more demanding?

The threads for this bout will be wild.

> being this mad over some manga discussions
Pls leave, underage

Working as a chef in a restaurant with a set menu and team with conditions that are way more in your control is a lot easier than a fight where you have to create a dish based on a random ingredient in moments and perfect it. He may have some godly skills but that much stress will tire anyone out.

Stop looking down on people, Momo.

There are tons of hotter characters in this very manga but there is something too precious about Megumi that makes me go doki doki.

I want to breed her. Not out of lust. But simply because it would be a crime to not have her raise children.

Plus her cooking style is perfect comfort food.

>Good mom
>Loving
>Top-tier family dinners
>Anxious, which some find cute

Solid 8/10.

>Momo nicknaming only the ones she considers inferior

Sword submissive in bed confirmed ?

Other than the Souma vs Saitou match this will probably be the most unpredictable bout of the RcD
>The Jobber Strikes Back vs The Jobber Returns
>Strongest Cook (of the 3rd bout) on her debut versus Strongest Plot Armour (after Souma) that hasn't cooked in a while
Not to mention there's no telling how the 4th bout will be handled until the 3rd bout is finished. I'm actually looking forward to this. Don't disappoint me Tsukuda.

Sit tight and belt your shit up user, this ride ain't ending for at least three months
>another souma match aka people complaining non-stop everytime souma shows up
>eizan vs takumi match: the comeback of the jobber
>megumi vs momo aka the main source of shitpost vs the literally fourth best cook in the school
And I will enjoy every single moment.

She probably makes him role play as Buchi.

It would tire someone out for a few hours sure, but not an entire day.

>how the fuck are these guys ever going to work at real restaurants that are far more demanding?
People like you saying the exact same retarded thing over and over seriously needs to fuck off

>If Megumi loses shitposting is guaranteed.
>If Momo loses shitposting is guaranteed.
>If Takumi loses shitposting is guaranteed.
>If Eizan loses shitposting is guaranteed.

I don't know how to feel about this,

It's just an excuse for them to fuck all day.

This. Megumi would make a good mother to cook for her child when he/she is with her hospitality

does that mean she shoves things inside him too?

Why isn't Yukihira tired?

I'd find the whole elite ten are tired excuse understandable if Souma was also tired.

He faced the 6th seat in her specialty, which she is technically better at had she not messed up considering the temperature. He should be tired as well.

>inb4 he trained in the dinner
That's no excuse.

It's been pretty much confirmed for a while now.

I want Erina-sama to be my slave!

The meme chart keeps being right even in those matters.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A SHIT
MEHGLOOMY
USELESS PATHETIC TURD
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

t. Erinafag

Yeah, I'm sure Rindou and Tsukasa are fucking right now with Megishima and Kuga respectively

Ya know I think it's possible she just might be a huge jerk.

Will anyone from Central win this round?

And this is a shonen manga, not real life. Fuck off.

>a tired guy
>a joke
>loli going against thicc plot armor.

No, they won't.

Eizan and Takumi will job to each other.
It'll be jobbing the likes of which Jump has never seen.

How would that work? There's 3 judges so there can't be a tie.

autism

When will the word job get filtered.

So if Central is left with only 2 chefs, would that mean that next would have to be a 2 on 2 battle? Or would it be 3 on 2 with one of the resistors acting as support?

Now THIS is an excellent cliffhanger. Did not see this coming ta all.

>eizan vs takumi
If a jobber jobs, it's still considered a jobber?