STOP using White. USE Native European

Native European is definitely better. Ethnic Europeans sounds good too, because there is a unique ethnic culture in each individual European country. For Americans who are 100% European blood like me, but a mix of several European countries (Heinz 57) I'm thinking of European American, Euro-American... ? Something that works to define us as a distinct group and pisses off the multi-culti, diversity crowd and probably some 'Murica civic nationalists.

nationalists have used this word in sweden for a while but the government and leftists then start thinking about Samis for some reason, even though modern studies ethnic Swedes were first in both northern and southern sweden and samis came later, but no one even disputes that samis might have been the first in the northernmost part of sweden where no one fucking lives.

haha same issue here, norwegians were here way before the samis and its not even up for debate but if you even consider removing the gibs-guilt privilege of samis you'll be hanged in public

except americans are white

Stop telling me what to do.

we wuz European n sheit

The only people who use the word 'white' to mean Europeans are Jews and Americans honestly

Yeah, I hate this myth that Samis are some sort of Swedish equivalent of Indians in America. Samis were first in far north Lapland about 8000 years ago but by that time Germanic Swedes from Denmark and Germany had already been in Sweden for like 5000 years.

People of European Descent has been my thing but Native European is probably better.

Native European > "White"

Jews arabs and hispanics are frequently "white" ffs

"Of European descent" works well too.

Use Euro-American.

You ruined the term the day you started using "white" for non-europeans and mixed people.

People already do say native and ethnic european. Americans have made "white" a dirty word. Its also quite normal to express the opinion that immigrants that share our values and way of life are preferable to all others. In other words, Poles > Muslims.

I agree. When arguing from within the leftist frame of multiculturalism, citing European-American ethnic interests causes a lot of kike butthurt.

I agree

Op is right for once

this is a good way to stop the jews blending in

Shut the fuck up kike subhuman

There is no such thing as "native european" because non-native europeans don't exist

Lots of europeans aren't white skin color though, only culturally related to the white subpopulation from europe. Examples are Romanians, balkan people (serbs), Turks, Tunisians etc. are all nonwhites

Using the term “European” is a bit of a double edged sword. On one hand, it emboldens people of European lineage to act as one, therefore removing the possibility of identity politics fracturing the cohesion of the group. On the other hand, it lessens the important of the uniqueness of different languages (some of which are extremely unique, like hungarian) and cultures. That might not sit well with right wing groups.

this could be the most retarded statement i've read on Sup Forums ever
the fact it comes from kekistani flag is pure poetry

>STOP using White
How about Nig-Not?

I agree...after all, other than my pale skin, I don't know if I'd be considered "white" (brown eyes, brown hair, mostly Italian). We should stop fighting over who is whiter: Italians are Europeans, I would not say it's a good idea to have them breed with Germans and Swedish people, but at least we should acknowledge that they belong in Europe, even with their flaws.

Every true power has a "buffer zone": Russia has Belarus, Europe has Southern Countries such as Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal as a buffer, a wall of flesh and culture against the bordering ethnic groups (Arabs, Africans, Turkic, etc).

“Native European” or “Indigenous European” both sound good. We should use them to piss off leftists

>For Americans who are 100% European blood like me, but a mix of several European countries
the burger complex is real

been saying this for years, "white" is such a bad, poor, malleable term to use

I agree..

It's the most accurate you subhuman filth, I've seen this thread shilled multiple times

You're either a kike or a mutt if you use "NATIVE" to describe europeans because it indirectly implies there are non-native """Europeans"""

it is a word which can be easily used to divide and conquer us. Sure, I do not think it's wise for Mediterranean and Nordic people to mix, but we at least share a common history and some values, we should try to at least tolerate one another and stand side by side in such times.

Indigenous is the savvy move. Then you can appeal to protections granted under the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples... surprised it's taken you brainlet faggots so long to figure this out...

But most of you guys come from the pontic steppe

>Native European is definitely better.
Well there's a reason why the shills and libtards prefer "white". It's an easy strawman they can attack. "Native" is a good choice, Alinsky-wise.

We must all hang together, or most assuredly we will all hang separately.

Europeans, except for basques and Sardinians, didn't originate in Europe. They originated in the Steppe near the black sea and before that came from Hyperboria to the north.

Europe just happens to be by far the most well studied place in matters of archeology, ergo we can tell Europeans haven't been in Europe since the big bang. Same could be said about literally any people on earth if they just studied their origins. So called "native" Americans wouldn't suddenly be "native" either since they are really a bunch of chinks who got lost and ended up in a new continent.

In any case, a great part of European genetic structure is about ~30k years old, it's just that those early Europeans moved around into and out of Siberia and the near east as well.

> Imblying we had a choice

see Native is already contaminated by the "nativist" movements of the past.

This is actually a good idea. People use "white" because it's quick, but Jews hide behind "white" and use it as an attack vector against actual white people by suggesting Muslims and other undesirables are "white".

Native European explicitly means European white, and even a cannibal from the Congo knows exactly what you mean by it when you say it. It's not something Jews can subvert either, considering their entire identity is wrapped up in the idea that they are not native to Europe, and that they've always been a separate and alien people.

Using "European American" in America would almost assuredly piss off the Jews and news media because they lose that attack vector against "white" people. Yes, as an American it sounds cheesy to say. Yet this kind of weaponized language is exactly what we need to slay the Semite's anti-white Newspeak.

Yurope is not even white anymore. The only real uncucked whites left are white Americans. Fuck off shitskin

>already contaminated
-you must have missed the Alinsky-part.

BLANCO, Criatura. No nativos hispanos.

Russians and Germans aren't native, they are bleached asians.
Franks and Spanish aren't native, they are bleached Africans.

Native Europeans, e.g. Celts are long gone (brutally raped of course, like any innocent forerunner ever).

Where do you want to draw the line? Because if you're of anglo saxon ancestry, your heritage isn't that noble at all. Your ancestors weren't at all earnest farmers and craftsman, but they were redhaired psychosexually-retarded interlopers, actually they were MUTTS. Hear that; MUTTS.

Indigenous European

Nah, it's already so contaminated it's fallen out of favour. Indigenous is the far more powerful concept for the reason I've already stated, and yet the brainlets on this site have yet to realize it. You probably deserve to be genocided to be quite honest desu senpai

fuck, that qt girl
is it ok if im jew and wish to race mix with european blonde hair/ginger with blue eyes?
and inshallah the kid will come like the mother and i will redpill him on the jews? he will never know what his father really is

Do some math moron. If Samis were already in Sweden 8000 years ago and Swedes 5000 years ago then that means you're not natives of Sweden. In fact you're just a steppe nigger.

Shut you retard german dont have any asian blood and russian only a 7% go back to chinkland subhuman

>Euro-American

Fuck off, we declared independence for a reason, fuck Europe.

Top kek

If you're trying to get away from the Jew's tactics, they can STILL claim to be "native europeans"
Nothing's stopping them from taking on whatever identity you brainlets think up. Because they are liars.

>by this logic we're all native Africans
go home bro

Well the talmud does say it is ok. Wouldn't want to be culturally insensitive to Jews.

t. pablo rodriguez washington americas #1 patriot

Frank dont have any african blood and spaniard only about a 5% north african

Reading comprehension leaf. He said the Swedes were there for 5000 years before the Sami. 8000 + 5000 is 13000.

Heh, funny thing is that 2/3rds of all Europeans are paternally descended from steppe nomadic niggers from Central Asia 6000 years ago. Hardly native.

Cut it off Heinrich, you're recycled Asian genes and your know it, you can feel it. For example, no other demographic on this board is so obsessed with gore than the Germans, it's you nourishing your mongol bloodlust.

R1b basal to R1b-M269 was already in Europe more than 10k years ago in north Italy(Villabruna) and France(Iboussieres), as well as in the Balkans

im serious

The BBC and Guardian have proved whites are the immigrants

Don be sad birb fren
European American?

From ucraine and caucasus both inside europe now fuck off

R1b comes from Chad lake in subsaharan africa.

That all you chink? now go back and never return

I prefer Indigenous Romans. kek.

funny you say that, because R1b-V88 is being found all over mesolithic Balkans/east Europe
it's 100% European actually

The use of these terms are for Americans since they have no ethnic identity , I will always identify myself as Portuguese first and European second, as should every European identify himself with his nation first, leave this terms for Americans.

no u mutt.
stfu

>implying statistics

Genetic measurements are relative and don't mean shit. Actual knowledge of genes comes in form of intuition.

Scandinavia, 800 AD.

U mean the part of europe that's directly above africa?

I mean Serbia and Ukraine

>spaniard only about a 5% north african
Source? I'm pretty most of them are 100% euro

There's a scientist involved in the Cheddar man DNA testing that's actively disputing the notion that he had black skin. Or at least saying they don't actually know he did and misrepresented the data.

does ur place have ethnicity of chinese as majority?

By that logic no one is native to anything

'White' is a term invented by americans.
Europeans are not a colour

Im with a movile i cant right now yust google it

>deserve to be genocided
Dude, europeans have been through far far worse but most ppl seem to have forgotten. I'd like to see anyone try.

So it's bullshit then

It was invented by europeans who travelled to america, americans didn't spring out of the ground.
Regardless, europeans have adopted the term a long time ago. Nazis and Hitler talked about the white race as a whole, the British have "white" as an option on their census, etc

everything below Denmark basically belongs to Africa. Let's not kid ourselves.

holy shit this is the most jewish thing ever

we are white and native european we shouldn't distinguish between this

The 56% traces back to the anglos and follows them, always.

Since the time of cave men, forever 56%

But we are
indoeuropean lived around ucraine and caucasus
The wester hunter gatherer across europe
And anatolian farmer from west turkie and those samples has around 25 to 40% wester hunter gatherer also knowns as early farmer
So yes we are pure and native european
Only spain with a 5% and russia with 7%has significant foreign admixture

"white" is an etymologically poor shitty manipulable term
if it's the same as "native European" then by using it you are deliberately contributing to making things exploitable

only fucking nu-Europeans could identify with a fucking color, what a sad state of affairs

>By that logic no one is native to anything
Humans are in constant flux as to where they are native to, prove me wrong.

99.9% of R1b Europeans don't belong to that clade. All R1b Europeans descend from R1b-L23 which was a steppe nigger gene.

but R1b-L23 itself descends from R1b-L754, found in mainland Europe and not in the steppe
you are pushing an impossible bullshit standard

>R1b-V88 is being found all over Balkans and Europe

It isn't. There's only one sample ever found in north eastern SHITaly. The vast majority (99.9%) of R1b people in Europe and the middle-east belong to steppe nigger clade of R1b which originated in Central Asia.

some of european are brown / tan. if that how people used the term white/black for skintone = to determine race. op stop confusing people

>It isn't.
it is, read Mathieson's recently published paper on the genetic history of southeast Europe, you are clearly not up to date

>serbia
>white

lmao

And 3 cluster from each other like mongols do from han chinese so there isnt any substancial diffrence btween the 3 founding stocks

Italians are of color including north Italians. Pic related.

how far does European ethnicity go?
Italy? Greece? turkey?

Impossible. The very phrase "anti-Semite" means they're not from Europe. Semites aren't European, they're desert-dwellers and barbarians. What phrase would they have to invent to stay relevant against Native European? "Anti-Caucasoid" ?

The Jew has no defense against Native European/Indigenous European because they're self-admitted not to be either. Their entire identity depends upon it.

>European ethnicity
no such thing, different areas of Europe have their peculiar native people

Italians are just turks are breed with whites

Except once again it's a different subclade you moron. R1b-L23 has never been found west of steppes before 6000 years ago.