Shirou, the pantry has been depleted of potato chips

Shirou, the pantry has been depleted of potato chips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wad-P4-pSNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you should get a job.

I laughed

FREE FOOD FOR SABERS

FREE FOOD FOR SABERS

JUST FOLLOW ME INTO THE WHITE VAN

I wanna eat BIG like Seibah to get BIG. COME ON.

Shirou, we're out of jelly filled donuts.

How do I become as confident as my senpai Gil-sama?

money

I think he was confident before he got the money.

>before he got the money.
he was born a king, he always had money

Ko Gil owns amusement parks

Don't give a shit about anybody but yourself and one special friend

I thought only Alter liked junk food and Blue just liked any homecooked meal

This will only work if user is actually handsome and has a moderately good grasp of charisma. Seeing how we're on Sup Forums, I seriously doubt that.

Got my Saber Alter today with just 3 tickets.

By being the biggest jobber known to mankind.

faggot should have just spam GOB

There is such a thing as homemade junk food you know (read: American cuisine).

hes not saber tho

That doesn't count. Fucker was running on magic charms and autism.

>Fucker was running on magic charms and autism.
so shirou but with glasses?

Yes. That's basically how he beat gil too.

honestly its a shame shirou and kuzuki never really interact

they are rather similar in a sense

>any home cooked meal
She sure ate that cock without any hesitation though

Shirou's a lucky guy.

Speking of, this got uploaded today,
youtube.com/watch?v=Wad-P4-pSNY

Pretty funny.

>Shirou! Because you neglected to refill the pantry, I had no choice but to eat my own body! Now you will pay for your negligence!

why would someone make this

that's a natural skill
imagining you're gil-kun could help

could help a bit though*

>It's over Shirou, you lost. You couldn't have hoped to match the stamina of a top class Servant like myself. When I wake up in the morning, that pantry better be full.

>imagining you're gil-kun could help
How does one do that?

>ywn be pinned down and drained dry by a horny, sexually aggressive Saber
Why even live.

>tater saber

Imagine that your dick is Ea.

Hai

You'd be a faker that would be laughed at by the real gawoogamesh, but you'd be almost as confident. I say do it.

JACKPOT

If I pull that ahoge off, will you die?

>imagining you're gil-kun could help
If you want to be like Gil, first step would be to not intentionally wish to be a fucking Faker.

fuck it should be Saber TATER

It will be extremely painful...

You have a big appetite.

For Gil!

Shirou, take it from an expert: The best strategy with women is to pump & dump.

m-marry me.

wer r da tater chips sharo

This is a good thread.

Reminds me of Fate threads before FGO and the Extra nonsense became popular.

saber needs a kaleidostick

Don't make her do it.

Those were simpler times.

and for comparison

I though Seibah hated potatoes after Gawain ruined them for her.

passin' through!

lol.........................

No chips, but we do have pizza!

.....hmmmmmmm
have you considered that you shouldn't eat more of them?
tater is bad for saber

Kotomine Kirei...

Emiya Kiritsugu...

mapo tofu's ready chaps
go ahead, don't be shy

Saber is so ugly

>just crossing the street

I'm sorry for your shit taste.

That can be arranged.

Zero > FSN

And they lived happily ever after.

Tokiomi?

Did Gil and Kotomine ever fuck?

No. No Tokiomi. No.

nobody loves him

Gil preferred eating children over fucking Kotomine. He enjoyed Kotomine's company more than other mongrels, but in the end, Gil was straight and wanted to fuck Saber. And Enkidu, but clay isn't gay. And Hakuno, but it's digital so it doesn't count.

>(read: American cuisine)

You know, every country besides america has shit national cuisine because they've been broke for most of their existence. They had to get used to eating cow buttholes and fish sperm. Americans said fuck that and filled thousands of cookbooks with delicious and nutricious foods. Then, since everyone started noticing that american food tastes good as fuck, they started these memes about how americans have no culture and how americans are fat. Idiot yuropoors sit in their hovels and chow down on sausages made from bear kidneys and dick skin and laugh as americans pull delicious ass burgers off the grill and perfectly charred brisket off the fire pit.

American cuisine isn't junk food, that's a total butthurt lie started by cultures too broke and stuck up to admit that their national cuisine is based off poverty and laziness.

fetch me the crisps and nobody gets hurt

but I want to get hurt

Ride my dick and that can be arranged.

>Americans said fuck that and filled thousands of cookbooks with delicious and nutricious foods
>delicious and nutricious foods
>delicious and nutricious
burgers actually believe this

American food is so good we want to eat it until we become obese. European "food" is so terrible they rarely ever want to eat and thus are skinny and weak. Thank you for proving my point.

I mean, it's just logic. When an American gets home he can enjoy a burger, BBQ, corn dogs, flapjacks, apple pie, ice cream, and thousands of other dishes. When a European gets home he can enjoy some pickled goat balls, or maybe a rotted fish his husband buried last winter, or some sort of bread with various organs and blood baked inside. None of these are very appetizing so he normally goes to bed with no dinner and cries himself to sleep.

>I believe hamburgers don't contain bear kidneys and dick skin.
It's more like rat kidneys and human fingers, but there's plenty of dick skin to go around.

>When an American gets home he can enjoy a burger, BBQ, corn dogs, flapjacks, apple pie, ice cream, and thousands of other dishes.
which will all contain 1% food and 99% recolored pink paste

and be worse versions of other countries dishes (can i hear pizza)

Why is Fsn so much better than the other Fates including Zero? It just feels better but I can't pinpoint why

Look at the writer?

Because it was made to tell a story and not just to sell anime figures. Regardless of the quality of the writing, it has more "heart" than anything that came after.

>burger, BBQ
not american inventions
>flapjack
british

>apple pie
invented in europe

>ice cream
egypt

america doesent invent food

Because F/sn uses the HGW as a backdrop for the characters and themes, which nasu excels at. All the other fate spinoff are just DUDE SERVANTS FIGHTING LMAO, which is fun but not as memorable. There's a reason why Sup Forums has had fate threads like every day for the past 10 years.

I've done my research on this subject, as you can see. American food is the only good food in the world. Your responses are typical, too blinded by your own ignorance and ego to see the facts for what they are.

This is unironically correct.

It's almost amazing to me that FSN is the first entry in Fate. Like, you have a base premise of "people from history fighting each other," and the original story that kicked it all off amounted to the protagonist's personal struggle with his past, ideology, and inner demons.

Like, that's the type of thing you'd see years later, when some tries to be cute, and deconstruct the premise.

What said, if you want to be someone else, you've already failed.

That's less what we eat, and whats going into it nowadays. People used to eat burgers and shakes all the time and maintained a healthy weight/lifestyle.

Blame the industrialization of the food industry and the weakness of the FDA.

Why is Saber alter so perfect? Seriously I just want to feed her cheeseburgers all day and occasionally get stepped on by her and I'd have a perfect life.

>3 words
>3 words
>3 words
>4 words
>3 words
>3 words

ameritards cant count it seems

Gotta second this. People meme about the cooking scenes, but I actually enjoyed them because they always gave insight into the characters and made it feel like the cast was getting to know one another, no matter which route it was.

F/SN is also unironically better than Tsukihime. Fite me fags.

I'm going to make a Saber Alter team!