Evolution is rea-

Evolution is rea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160160107/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dinosaurs were just giant chickens and birds and lizards and shit

Evolution is real and I have never seen anyone come close to debunking it. The only people who try are the most retarded Christians and Muslims who believe the religion their parents gave them is infallible and thus when it contradicts known scientific facts they take the side of their religion over truth

t. dead jew worshipper

So thats how t-rex really looked like?

That looks much scarier than the "traditional" t-rex. Like something straight out of monster hunter.

No, there's feathers on places where it was discovered it didn't even have them. Neck, underbelly, cloaca were discovered not to have feathers.

There was an article also saying how for such a large animal having feathers of that texture would be detrimental to it.

nobody knows what dinosaurs looked like

people who try to debunk it only show they don't know anything about it

They're fucking alot of people's minds up. People think every dinosaur was this way now. They were distinct differences with avian hipped dinosaurs and lizard hipped dinosaurs. Those giant fucking sauropods were goddam lizards. Dragons

It had feathers at all? My childhood was already ruined when I found out raptors were essentially turkeys in size and look

They're saying now that Trex couldn't even run now because of it's weight once it became large. Some are even saying it crawled

AYO HOL UP
*caws*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*shits on windshield*
WE WUZ
*eats breadcrumbs*
BIRDZ N SHIET?

>I have never seen anyone come close to debunking it.
Till now
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM

Crawled? That's dumb, it had too small arms too crawl. Paleontologists are just making shit up at this point

They're saying the physics behind an avian t rex don't make sense now. Due to weight distribution when t rex became large under our current understanding that it couldn't physically run. Some are saying it crawled

Giant lizard chickens

I personally think those arms flightless wings like an ostritch that assisted in running. Mostly cartilage and thinly fibrous. I have no basis for this whatsoever

my thoughts exactly, it looks super spoopy

can lazy scientists just fucking figure out a way to bring dinosaurs back so we can put these theories to rest once and for all?

>blocks your path

That's no evolution, that's a devolution

Problem with that theory is that the arms are positioned below the body

Jurassic Park velociraptors are actually Deinonychus. Crichton misapplied the velociraptor name intentionally because he thought it sounded more menacing.

>devolution
Please stop using this word, there is no such thing.

Problem is that by reconstructing the DNA such creatures would like what we think dinosaurs looked like, not how they actually looked

>T Rex was a feathered scavenger

American Dino Nerds BTFO! Spinosaurous was the real chad, and he was a Big African

They are actually Utah Raptors. The downsized version in Jurassic Park III was more a deinychous

got ANYTHING more intelligent than KENT FUCKING HOVIND?

Evolution was the first red-pill. Darwin had a hard time accepting it at first due to his religious dogma, but eventually the evidence was too overwhelming.

I think he meant that we would find original Dino DNA, then obviously it wouldn't be only our imagination. But you probably could reconstruct ''what we think Dino would look like'' -Dino from heavily modified chicken DNA? In theory.

I'm more excited for cloning of mammoths desu. Will be fucking sweet once we have mammoths roaming the forests.

We have skin imprints from the fossil record.
Evidence of feathers here and there.

Mostly it's the color that's guess-work.

Ask it if it can tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

>evidence
There are no evidence at all. just theoretical assumptions.

Big ass chicken.

It was a glorified alligator that ate exclusively fish.

>Alligators aren't dangerous.

How about you swim in a lagoon that is infested with alligators.

body fat distribution is guesswork

Scientists evolve new species of fruitfly all the time. It’s fun and easy.
>inb4 microevolution - this ain’t church

So what problem is there with evolution? There's a fuckton of evidence for it, and none of my knowledge against it.

Oh yeah, your belief in Rabbi Yeshua conflicts with evolution. That doesn't count as evidence senpai.

How do explain the transition of wolf to dog? How do you explain the flu, or superbugs without evolution?

we wuz dragons n sheit

t. buttmad Darwin worshiper

>birds are alive while dinoaurs are dead
I’d say that’s pretty good evolution

evolution proves that the book of genesis was made by the synagog of Satan

tough Red Pill coming through

youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8

If you find that convincing, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

And caterpillars become butterflies, insest genetics don't apply to humans.
There's just no evidence about it, only assumptions from scientists and blind faith in the theory from some people.

tl;dr version

the feathered dinosaurs theory came from a black marketer combining multiple fossils so they looked "whole" and would sell for more, although some dinosaurs might've had them feathers are mostly exaggerated

Chrichton's raptors were tiny, scary only because of numbers and intellect. It was speilberg who sized them up.

>yes and no
(( we)) need more proof

The fact that children look like their parents proves evolution. It is God's tool of creation. God and evolution are not mutually exclusive. Intelligence and not understanding evolution are.

If evolution is real, how come there's still niggers?

This
It’s like morons who use horizontal transfer in Protozoa and bacteria as ‘proof’ of evolution and inter species genetic crossover.
Bacteria aren’t fucking animals, and if we held them to the same taxonomic standards then the whole kingdom would be one big fucking species.
(((Macro)))evolution is circular logic and arguments from authority within the academic circle jerk.
t. Microbiology MSc

>get disemboweled and eaten alive
>have plenty of time to appreciate your dank jokes

>gets deathrolled by an alligator the size of a city bus

Dinosaurs were actually just the Jews' demon dogs, cavemen got mad, lasso'd them, threw in proto-oven.

>the fact that children look like their parents proves evolution
Lol can't tell if srs

Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains believes dinosaurs are a Jewish trick, and named their latest album about this specifically. Pretty based for geezer rock band.

That neck, that fragile spinal bones, faggy jaws, T-Rex wins.

>hairline, nose, eyes and chin are all radically different

Wow. There's me put in my place. That man is clearly white and it proves that the only difference between niggers and humans is skin color

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160160107/

>Dinosaurs
>Drakes

>Greek mythology
>nephilim

>Ice Age
>Great Flood

FUG XD SO EASY LOL

>Pangaea
not so sure how to explain this one, but surely it could explain, how different civilisations on different continents like south america, egypt(north africa), and indonesia(asia) have similar symbols and traditions.

>evolution doesn't exist
the synagog tells me so

Your average KFC would have been the size of Grand Central Station. Everything in its time and everything in its place. We are living in the best of all possible worlds.

Probably not - a lot of artists exaggerate the whole feathers thing, especially for large theropods. There is NO fossil evidence suggesting T-Rex was feathered, quite the opposite in fact.
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/t-rex-skin-was-not-covered-feathers-study-says-180963603/

-l? I don't get what point you are trying to make

Did it evolve in jew and rat?

Don't fall for (((their))) lies.

We have examples

Within someone's lifetime we've observed species change

If you believe in dinosaurs you may as well believe fire breathing dragons roamed the earth too. All the bones are fucking fake anyways. The goy are so fucking stupid it's unreal.

yutyrannus

DUDE
EXPANDING EARTH THEORY
LMAO-

I forgot

If you don't believe in evolution you also can't believe in race.

Evolution-deniers can never be truly redpilled.

Simple as that.

Happening get in here faggots!

Yes, evolution is the method by which got created life.

Evolution does not debunk a belief in God. Only retarded American mutts living in the south with 90 IQs believe that.

This is also a legit criticism. I think the Jordan Peterson way of going about it is best. Marry science and religion. The Church was for the longest time the basis of scientific research, in fact most of modern science stems from original research that the Church conducted.
The dilemmas start once you start taking the allegory in the Bible literally like the Puritans did.

Already answered
Fishes, dogs, insest, trees, bacteria and mitochondria are not humans, they have a different genetical mechanism. You can't just take everything you observe on some species and apply it on humans.

Okay smartass how about you evolve right now?
>hur dur it takes mirrions of years!!!
Oh so you can't actually prove it, kys.

I will 100% support evolution when the scientific community fully recognizes that different races are actually different subspecies of humans and some are under threat and should be preserved. Can't pick and choose just for political reasons.

Finally, reasonable people. They're just books, doesn't take away or give any evidence that God is real

Look How Twitter has Evolved!

Animal husbandry

>do it in front of me or it isn't real
Ooh American education

Aka man made evolution

Exactly. Evolution has only forward direction.

>lol fukin stupid christians believe in something they cant see
>like dude you just have to have like faith in evolution even though you cant see it man
Leaf (((education)))

Religion makes evolutionary sense. There's a reason why every civilization on earth developed it. There has to be a biological purpose for it.

I didn't say anything about religion, wtf are you on about.
There are a lot of proven scientific concepts, like natural selection and heredity, which all point towards evolution. But you don't know about any of those, don't you

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

Why do you worship such a loser, user?

t. Cheddar man