No men allowed on exotic wellness island in Finland

>In July 2018, a networking group called SuperShe will open SuperShe Island, billed as an ultra-luxe, health-focused destination where female guests ─ and female guests only ─ are invited for retreats and casual stays.

>The island sanctuary, which will be nestled off the coast of Finland in the Baltic Sea, was dreamt up by SuperShe founder Kristina Roth, who had taken several restorative vacations in Calabasas and Malibu, Calif., but left wishing for a space without men’s company.

>According to plan, the 8.4-acre island will feature 10 cabins with spa-esque amenities as well as yoga, meditation, cooking classes and fitness workouts. Costs are to be determined in the near future.

foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/02/no-men-allowed-on-exotic-wellness-island-in-finland.html

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Their Website : supersheisland.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
youtube.com/watch?v=GVXCr6upWUo
youtube.com/watch?v=VJfI9Z-2yEY&index=11&list=PLBSBS7-dUOD-BRS26a9RrBwLPppv6i14E
youtu.be/DzAUzqgFGE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't allow men in my lesbian orgy either

>off the coast of finland
enjoy your mosquitoes retards

Who would want to go to a freezing island that doesn't have sand beaches?

cool, cool - guy heaven gym when?

>Kristina Roth
>Roth
here is the problem

>(((Roth)))
Literally every single time

Every transgender woman in the world will book in and suddenly the island will be full of feminine penis.

so will all the stuff be built by women too, or will they rely on men

Finns on Sup Forums told me they have strict freedom to roam laws so that's probably not even true.

I could just identify as female and they would be sexist to deny me.

Next.

Yeah, well, Japan has a lovely sacred island where women by tradition aren't allowed to set foot on. And it's warmer over there. Guess where I'm going on my next trip.

LESBIAN CULT ISLAND

lets get a pirate boat and go raping

There's plenty of those in Romania.

But they're mostly delapidated sheds with a bunch of sweaty bloatmaxxed slavs and gyppos arguing over which twink to rape next.

I say I swim over there and flash my dick to all of them and swim off.

Looks like a fine place for refugees to sneak in for some easy pleasure.

Lets do it. What kind of boat do we need?

This feels suspect and nefarious to me.

Women love walking into danger.

Hey btw, I wonder if women built all the infrastructure on this no boys allowed island.

>yoga, meditation, cooking classes and fitness workouts
I see now harm with this.

one that floats

GET REFUGEES IN THERE

Let me guess:
- Entire island run by men, because women can't run shit
- Massive surge in roasties fucking working staff (men)
- Island becomes a degenerate shithole where men volunteer and roasties vacation for the sole purpose of engaging in orgies and other forms of degenerate sex.

I guess fucking migrants is getting boring and these roasties need another outlet for their flapping lips.

*no

Do they just assume I'm a man?

The best part will be when they finally manage to get a distress call out to the police

"Sorry ma'am, all our special intervention forces are men, and we know how opposed you are to men being on the island *click*"

Not gonna happen. Freedom-to-roam and sex equality laws will hammer them before they even open. We're not Sweden.

>women need time to cool off after living life on trivial difficulty
mighty kek

It would need a room to chain them down in so we can beat pussy up. We also need a safe way to dispose of the bodies
This is why i hate scandinavian people. Theyre insufferable gaytheist sjw cunts of the worst kind

>What does Sup Forums think of it?
baka marketing gimmick. How many men do you think go for wellness garbage in the first place?

She's not able to ban men from entering the island, Finnish laws allow you to move in nature very freely even if you trespass someones property as long as you don't fuck shit up. She can however just sell tickets to women if she pleases, and men trespassing should actually bother to go troll them there, so it's likely she will get her man-free zone unless someone with a boat wants to be a troll.

But what if I sexually identify as a woman

We should. Would any finnanon do this if youre not a pussy like the rest of your countrymen?

So the ugliest land-whales can finally beaching too.

kek

You must actually identify as a fat lesbodyke in her 50s
Pic related, 2017 Eresos Lezbofest for Whamyn

Sounds very fishy like a meme and not real life but its from fingolia the feminist shithole of the world so it might actually be real.

>exotic Finland

fucking lawl

It's going to be Fyre Festival all over again lel

Archipelago cabins are comfy as fuck and patrician choice in summers. My family owns one close by Russian border, excellent place to go with friends for a week or so to drink, fish and swim.

>Islands are fun!

time to pilege some booty arrrr!

>Finn
>Has friends to socialize

this must be a satire

Send in the trans

Looks like prime testing ground for biochem weapons

>be mtf tranny
>go there
>sue them for being transphobic if they kick you out

Time to go trans.

>Sneak onto lesbos island as only man.
>Place some Rohypnol in the water supply.
>Gather and tie-up all bitches.
>Throw ugly ones in the sea.
>Enjoy month long rape fest.
HAAHHAHHAAahjah !

Makes me wish I was a cute girl, desu.

it's illegal by european laws to refuse services or jobs based on gender.

It's literally the size of a small suburb street. Who gives a flying fuck?

It's true. You can put all kinds of ''private property'' signs but unless you're able to physically keep people out with a wall or something, you can't just stop people from going. It's usually only autistic German tourists that don't understand that you should still respect people's propertiest and you shouldn't go too close to settlements.

Where exactly is this island? Turku archipelago? I'd definitely participate in an expedition if some richfag with a boat would organize it.

Remember that TV show where women got their own island and men got their own? The women did nothing and almost starved while the men created civilization.

I haven't met a straight woman yet who wants to spend too much time where there isn't men. The novelty of this will wear off in a day or two when they're relaxed and really feeling the need to be dicked down and there's only women around. Women vacation for one reason and one reason only.

This. I hope they rename it to "Fuckslave Island," because that's the inevitable fate of any geographic area that gets zoned off for rich women only.

Identify as trans male-to-female and you're in!

That looks a lot like Utoya Island. Maybe a motivated Fin autist that fells he has nothing to lose can pay them a visit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos

How many guns are they going to have to enforce that no men rule

>(((Roth)))
This should be made illegal. If the island was purchased by (((her))), it should be seized and no shekels refunded.

This. Pre-op translesbo, so you can fuck and impregnate the femtards there.

lemme guess... they're going to let Muslim and black men onto the island because it'd be racist not to.

This, just like everything else men built women feel they deserve it.

Absolutely nothing

this, imagine if a ship of nautically blessed migrants end up there

>exotic
>baltic sea
Wat

Countdown to pic related

>built by men
>maintained by men

middle class white women are useless

So a spa that's a whole island. It's makes sense to me as a thing. You know. For rich snobby bitches.

It's all fun and games until the prechopped firewood for sauna runs out.

Why don´t we just sue them for discrimination?
Let them taste their own medicine for once.

What the fuck do they plan to do to keep men out. As much as I love them, human women are the weakest thing to ever exist. I'll fight that whole island of cunts and impregnate any of them that look decent enough.

There are fuckton of those islands by the coasts, so most likely by just being there surrounded by water. I've never even heard of home invasions or even break ins in archipelago cabins. Sailing to random islands to just be there isn't really a thing and that's far from being the only island with cabin by the coast. You'd need to exactly know where to go to to troll that feminist vacation utopia.

Theres no mosquitos at sea, its too windy

The point is that they will still need men to protect them.

>Bring 20 men, armed
>Bring one cell jammer
>Wire cutters to take care of any landlines
>Post 10 men on perimeter of island to prevent escape
>Other 10 men commence the raping
>Once they're all fuckered out, rotate with perimeter guards
>Resume raping

Congratulations, you have your very own private rape island

Women tend to go haywire when they have to be among other women with no men around. And I don't mean no men in the sense of having sex but in general. Women become weird in an all-female environment. They become very thirsty for male presence whether they're conscious of it or not. I've noticed it many times by being the man that comes into an environment that is full of women. They are falling all over each other just to be near me. It's almost like the presence of a man wakes them up from a slumber and makes them feel alive. It breaks the monotony. It kicks off their biological program. They want to catch your eye, they want to feel like they're making an impression, to flirt a little, because that's their biology. I always get that "here we go again" feeling when I see women's eyes light up in an environment like that.

All-female environments are not good for female sanity. I'm sure women can enjoy each other's company in a no-man zone for a couple of days, but any longer than that and they start to lose their marbles. They can only relax for so long without competing for male attention.

Your post broight to my mind that I've never even heard of women I know "retreating" somewhere just by themselves. It's common for men to just go somewhere behind God's back to spend some quality time just by themselves, but women just don't do that. They don't go unwind in female only spaces for extended time.

I need a ticket

>men are undoubtedly building the cabins and making the island habitable
>but no silly men allowed on what you built ;)

Do you ever have problems with hikers, etc. damaging crops or letting animals loose? I lived for a few years near the Appalachian Trail and the hikers were forever tramping onto people's little farms and stealing/damaging fruit and vegetables. There were also multiple instances of hikers not closing gates, resulting in cows and dogs getting out of their fenced areas.

Nuke it.

those women don't think of black people as human more like dogs so they wouldn't mind it until the raping.

There's a perfect justification for men only establishments / clubs that the sexism card can't be used against.

2008 memes become real 10 years later
youtube.com/watch?v=GVXCr6upWUo

Ok

They should be allowed to do that

I could give a shit if im not invited, i feel like this is simply about snubbing men

Sup Forums BTFO
incels on suicide watch

why care?

>There were also multiple instances of hikers not closing gates, resulting in cows and dogs getting out of their fenced areas.

I'm fairly certain freedom to roam doesn't apply to farm fields on season or to fenced off pastures. Only examples of foreigners shitting things up I can think of was some Germans on canoe trip taking their break on someone summer cottage yard.

What are dildos?

Almost never. Finns who move in nature usually know to behave and respect their enviroments, and it's polite to keep your distance to other people's dwellings and farms. Tourists (mostly germans for whatever reason) may cause trouble every now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJfI9Z-2yEY&index=11&list=PLBSBS7-dUOD-BRS26a9RrBwLPppv6i14E

>(((Roth)))
Fucking every God-damned time.

youtu.be/DzAUzqgFGE4

This. Tell the BBC pirates where the booty done be.

wtf I hate Germans now