Ask a 22 year old man from Dublin anything

Ask a 22 year old man from Dublin anything.

What are irish women like? and how many people still have guns left over from the troubles

Post red gash.

What's the best sub on reddit for you to post this?

Middle class > working class >upper class

I've never met someone who owned a gun. Kek.

Are you actually taught we genocide you? Some Irish on here talk about Cromwell as if he was Hitler. Even Irish historians admit the stories are exaggerated to increase republicanism (even though Cromwell was a republican lmao)

I dunno. I find irish history extremely boring. Didn't really pay attention to it in school, but yeah we're pretty gay like that. Maybe they're more objective in college.

are Italians white?

How many people actually have red hair?

Are you an annoying loser cunt like 90% of Irish

are there heaps of Poles in Ireland ?

Like 1 in 10

There are heaps of poles in every country for some reason.

How are American women seen in Europe? thinking about moving there, maybe to London

Do you hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis ?

Hello
t. Irish Nigerian from Dublin

I'm considered a loser in Ireland so take that as you will.

Not as many as before 2008. I don't mind eastern European people, they're more honest

How much potatoes do you eat daily?

d*bliners are scumand non irish
>irish history
>boring

FUCK OFF DUBLIN SCUM

Can u redpill me on the Irish resistance

>wykop

How does it feel to be 5’7

I guess in London they're not big deal but they're more coveted in Ireland.

Yes

You are not Irish

If you have a clean criminal record and a piece of land to shoot on, you can own a shotgun or rifles in Ireland. It was quite a while ago but as a teenager we had 3 shotguns and an mp7 on the floor of my friends house at one point.

why are you guys such niggers?

Not that many.

Sorry can't help it

I'm 6 foot 2

Do you want to fight?

What are your opinion on Nationalism ?

Can you lend me £50.

hi jooboy

We are thought that during the famine, food was exported and people were let die. It took two years for government to realise that they had to intervene. By that time a lot of people had died.

Are you a man

Will you have gay sex with me

What? Yes I am, I have an Irish passport

underrated

but ur a nigger

Were you upset when we changed to law so that your children dont get citizenship just by being born here?

No you are a Nigger, a mouse in a barn is not a horse

How bad is the "enrichment" over there.

I'm 6'3

irish nationalist is based

poland is based

but why loads of poles here

96% white but falling.

It's the future. Without it we will fall into another dark age. Doesn't mean I'm that I to it.

thats pretty fucking gay dude

why are you so dependent on the white man?

I actually think Nigerians are absolutely useless, slow learners and completely lazy.

You are not Irish

wtf man, irish history is A okay. better than siberian history ffs

Dia Dhuit from New England brother

How well do you speak Irish? Why do the language revitalization programs fail so bad?

Where do you live?

You should see the state of r/ireland. Even for Reddit standards its bad.

There's a huge silent majority that are nationalist. However there's a good few who actually think sinn fein are nationalist party which is hilarious.

I have a fealing that its about proximity to the English. The Welsh seem to be revitalsing their langauge far faster than we are. Since we have a seperate country and a moat its not a big deal to us.

Isn't there an almost extinct Breton language too? there is like 10,000 speakers

I'm so lonely, I just want someone to talk to and cuddle with, don't care what gender

>irish women
slags mostly
>guns left over from the troubles
I know a few old fellas that have some stored.

Cork > Dublin

Opinion on the abortion referendum,?

How's PhD from Trinity College Dublin in Econ?

Yeah I think so. In northern France. Its funny when you travel around European country sides. Every single nation you visit there will be young girls in big traditional dresses doing silly dances. There is a pan European culture.

>I find irish history extremely boring.
Then fuck off to Anglostan you west-Brit piece of shit. Don't delude yourself into thinking you are Irish mutt.

Monaghan > everything else > literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D*blin

You are paper "Irish" only and you will be going home soon.

Why do people from Monaghan say "Hi" so much when a single "Hello" would do?

>Monaghan
careful now boi

There’s a good chance that in 20 years that won’t be a thing.

Somebody this.. please. Asking for a friend.

You best not be insulting Monaghan now, hai

>I dunno. I find irish history extremely boring.

I wouldn't bother to study it, friend

hi to you too.

I gave up on learning Irish history after we got raped by the British for the dozenth time.

Maybe you can be irish,since they have no history or relevant culture, but you will never be europeans - french, english, german, spanish, portuguese, dutch

Do chartered accountancy instead and then work in London. They will work you to death but you will make hundreds of thousands. Provided you have a brain.

You have no connection to Dublin or Ireland so if you want to be a wage slave and a jew you might as well do it right.

It picks up around the 1916-2018 period.

Where you from faggot?

How's your divorce rate so low compared to the rest of west Europe? How cucked is the younger generation? Do you see Ireland going full open borders?

Thanks user.

>no history or relevant culture
>meme flag
I bet you are a fucking West-Brit scumbag. Show yourself cunt.

what's fetal alcohol syndrome feel like?

Irish women are like british slags on steroids. Fake tans, dyed hair, cake up, you get the jist.

It's picking u now my brother. They may have dicked on us for generations. but now Britain has been reduced to an Islamic Caliphate which is sucking up every refugee that comes near us. Meanwhile thanks to Brexit, more and more large foreign companies and investing us and we're slowly beginning to prosper.

how much Viking ancestry do you have?

Less than scotland and wales, yet everybody thinks every irish person is a pasty ginger

You need to do some sort of pre course that one of the big 4 accountancy firms will accept. Then they take you on as a paid intern and after a period of time you sit exams and get your chartered accountancy.

Why is Laois not the High Kingdom?

Why are all Dubliners knackers and scum?
Why don't you worship at the feet of superior Laoismen?

Yes the UK is a bit like Jupitor to our Earth. They are taking all the comet strikes while we sit back and relax.

My wife is Irish with a light olive skin and dark brown hair. I’m Italian and I have light brown hair, green eyes and freckles. If this a good example of irony, Irishanon?

Carrickmacross?

Hi, I have CA friends and they all make beaucoup bucks too, I'm more into Development Economics, I don't want money, I'm for some groundbreaking research and modelling on Isuues like poverty, agriculture, banking and health insurance in India.
I know I might sound stupid but money is not a driving force. It's just west has some top tier schools and it's always better to learn from the best of the bests.

What is the Irish opinion of gypsies, In England they are not well liked as they steal and cause trouble all the time then moan about hating English people but they could easily move back to Ireland

the best part of laois is the motorway that runs through it

>From Dublin
>Finds Irish history extremely boring

In fairness it used to be called Queen's county. Full of faggots. Restore Mountmellick as the county town.Yurrrrrrrrrrrrrr Maryborough.

if genociding was put to a referendum i could honestly see it passing

>and how many people still have guns left over from the troubles
Nothing apart from a few double barrelled shotguns and maybe a few .22s. I'd be considered a nutter if I went home with the rifles I've acquired over here.

That's to distract the feeble minded. Laois is literally the Wakanda of Ireland.

> Mountmellick
Absolutely shithole. Haven't been there in 10 years.

No, Castleblayney

lived in laois for 5 years. was glad to leave and have no intention of going back. the midlands are a fucking shithole.

Not sure if this is totally true or not - but apparently there's quite a few people living on the west coast of ireland that have dark hair, and a darker complexion as the result of intermarrying with sailors wrecked off the coast during the Spanish Armada.

How does it feel to still be a slave to the state. How does it feel to know more of out people live in America.

>health insurance in India
Is there coverage against failing into a poohole? Srs question

Are you drunk?
Why Irish people drink so much?

What are your thoughts on the disappearance of "Ellen"?