Whats wrong with american culture?

whats wrong with american culture?

rabid consumerism

>Fuel of nightmares jpg

La Luz Extinguido...

Blacks Hispanics and Jews

Jews work to make America think it's cool to have loads of tattoos, listen to rap, smoke weed, be gay, etc

It's all part of their degeneracy plan.

You mean (((American))) culture

GANG GANG GANG GANG

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNGG!!!

It doesn't exist.

Culture, you say?
American, you say?
I think I have spotted the problem.

That homosexual is actually mexican

The Weekly Sweat/Le 56% mascot for masculinity.

Correct

Those teeth are very colorful

You know very well what's wrong with it.

Are you kidding me?

This is what my ex's new boyfriend looks like.

Almost everything, also not enough school shootings

All that african influence and blood has taken hold

The destruction of the tradtional family. Atheists. Feminists. Leftists. Degenerate faggots being in the open butt fucking each other at parades.

If you are going to get a tattoo get one of your people or of your background, like mine.

Who's that the king of Albania

WHOLE FUCKING SQUAD FULL OF KILLERS IM A KILLA TOO

Yeah

That's what you get for watching anime like a manchild, faggot.

His song has 300 million views.

NIGGAS IFFY UH

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

The the bloke who invaded your piss weak country and fucked you tea sipping poofs ups.

It's not my country anymore.

>White people

If we're all being honest, black people. Their hood culture of doing drugs, fucking bitches and leaving them as single mothers, and having an IQ of 70 has infiltrated white society.

I think they fucked up attempting to justify te replacement of the native americans.

No country can identify with genocide and be peaceful.

There are lots of cultures in America.
There is urban culture created by urban populations (read niggers and Jews).
There is southern culture which is a legacy of British aristocracy
Then there is western culture (Texas and middle america) which was created by Anglo frontiersmen.

Don’t hate on american culture because all you see is the degenerate urban culture on tv and the internet

>ALL MY NIGGERS IN THE GANGBANG TALK THAT DAMN SLANG

>mfw

How? Not disagreeing just asking.

Jews and niggers ruined it

Darwinism is the answer to the "Native" Americans.

>hate on
>using nigger lingo

Goodbye

It's unironically Jews. Search far enough back in any occasion where some 56% face "artist" is espousing his horse shit hedonist values to an audience several hundred million strong and some kike is there rubbing his palms. Likely owns the label or is part of the production team or is the manager. It's always, always the way.

Anyway some spic looking thug with face tattoos has nothing to do with American culture in the traditional sense. Our nations can become as debased and rotten from the inside out as (((they))) want, that doesn't change that we were created under a much more noble vision, in a better time and with a keen interest in preserving our heritage and legacy. This doesn't exist in the modern day because white cucks have become so complacently pacified that they've forgotten who they are.

America never had a culture and its demise was set in stone from its inception.

Never has there been a more hubristic, self-consumed, gluttonous nation than America. A nation built on the back of slavery and cowboys. My great-grandfather had a saying about Americans - "The kids act like adults and the adults act like kids" Americans truly are crass, infantile morons.

America will reap what it has sown on the rest of the world. To hell with this disgusting nation and its obnoxious people.

Lack of common ground/ wholesomeness in the state culture therefore sub cultures that can provide degenerate values can prevail with support of the eternal merchant.

BABY I AINT A HOT BOY, IM A GLOCK BOY
DOUBLE TRIGGER GLOCK, MAKE EM DIDDY BOP BOY

who /6ix9iner/ here

why have you got him on your arm then weird tattoo for a frier rice maker that mate

umm american culture is fine, its the sub cultures that are the problem. well some of them anyways.

Darwinism it's a lame excuse to kill people.

>muh justification

Media parenting and lack of morals.

>starting to notice more and more rap radio stations

fuck its happening

>tfw you will never be paid by jews to pretend to be black and lead blacks all the while calling them niggers and earning hundreds of thousands for doing so.

Think about it. As degenerate as he may look, while you work hard making money for your jewish boss, he actually has the jews earn money for him in exchange of him pretending to be a nigger and writing songs in niggerspeak influencing to choose a gangster lifestyle and kill each other.

Who is the most redpilled here? The one who knows the truth of how things work and adapts to it successfully or the dumb dumbs that bitch about that joos but service them with all their hard work because they don't know any better.

Like it or not, nigger pop icons like him have done more to kill blacks and ghettoize minorities than any of you stormfag shills and stormlarpers will ever do. He outperformed every single one of you a hundred-thousandfold at your own game, and he's not even trying.

> every song has the exact same flow
> that same flow is in every single verse in the song
> that flow was copied from one single line in one single DMX song

tekashi 69 is like what a DMX wind up doll would sound like if it had a rainbow wig and undiagnosed schizophrenia.

Fucking Child Molester

si vis pacem, para bellum

I'm going to need you to delete this

Fuck of with this "DA JOOOZ!!!" conspiracy. It's pure confirmation bias. You see something you don't like, and if it happens to be owned or related to jews in some way (highly likely given how successful they are in business) you get triggered and use it as evidence for your pathetic nazi theories. Fucking stop. It makes us look bad.

>si vis pacem, para aeger

what... is that.... thing?

Sense of entitlement among the various tribes

This

niggafied and kentucky fried

No :^)

>american culture
what is that?

it's true though...native Americans haven't done shit to progress despite given more than an opportunity...they prefer their gibbs

Why do you feel differently?

This destruction is quite literally spelled out in the protocols.

Be kind Mohammed

Lel

jews in academia actively call for the genocide of the white race and its a "conspiracy" to name them now?

back to The_Donald you go...

which song then?

>TheNewGermans.jpg

this is the truth and this speaks for all of the new world. We should have never discovered this god forsaken land

>kekistan
ha

funny that he's a trump supporter

social media gives a false sense of achievement
and by curating your own audience you create a
negative support group that validates all your
mistakes as correct choices

whiter than you, muhammed

Dropping firebombs on dresden and allowing the russkies to rape and kidnap your broken populace.
> it's a working template

SCCUUUMM GGAAANGG

ESKEDDI

Well the lack of access to higher education without taking on debt because of the insane overinflated cost, as well as lack of opportunities after graduation is a big one that acts on everything else.

Nothing

It is clear that those that dont give a fuck about white people control it... They probably control Euro culture too.

I thought he was /ourguy/ because he's pro-trump?

There is no such a thing as american culture , there is pubs older than america where i live .

he molested a 14 y/o

cringe

That isn't American culture. That is a byproduct of nigger culture.

Could someone explain the teeth? The hair, tattoos and piercing, yes, the teeth, no clue.

What's there to explain? He's a clown.

Evidently, but are they an actual dental procedure, like veneers or crowns, or is he wearing some sort of mouthguard/ appliance.

Just read about him on wikipedia. Interesting case.

Top kek

culture?

>a tattoo of a drawing of a sculpture of a drawing of another man

shitskins

It promotes violence, sexuality, drugs and other bad things to promote to the youth of today.

This.

>Puts a quote from a literal God-hating faggot.

Niggers
LGBTs
Liberals
Cuckservatives

I feel different because reasons.

Fuck, I forgot Muslims and Hispanics.

I suppose it's like a 'grill' like those niggers wear.

That's a drugged out Mestizo trying his hardest to look like he is in a Mexican street gang but failing miserably. That's not American culture. It's Mexican culture.