The shit I've seen in SA

a few weeks ago I visited a friend for the first time in SA. His parents and older brother own a farm somewhere, and we went to there and stayed there for a few days. The nigger problem is real, they literally break in farms owned by whites and try to burn shit down and stuff. His brother caught one and he fucking whipped him, and they also have this huge arsenal of weapons. It was a pretty good time but at times I was rather scared I'd get shot or bunned by nigger infiltrators.

South Africa thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7zaH4UddFc
timeslive.co.za/news/sci-tech/2018-02-23-watch--us-military-veterans-take-on-rhino-poachers-in-sa/
historyreviewed.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7lC5qdzaxMI&list=PLGzS55JdiuT4RDrBGnhnEjNEG-32YKyC7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi
google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.snf.ch/sitecollectiondocuments/nfp/nfp42p/nfp42p_staehelin-e.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwisnaTK6b7ZAhVaOMAKHT9dB8YQwaICCDswDA&usg=AOvVaw1nHY9wkkc9wbS5NHuXdow5
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8
youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I
youtu.be/aXWL0FpRAS8
youtube.com/watch?v=TX2PnRWFsvE
youtube.com/watch?v=bLOf1V4eDqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to help /ourguys/ living down there. What can I do?

If it hadn't been for you Goyim and you shouts about "apartheid" non of this would be happening.
We could actually concentrate on schools and health-care rather than having to fight with the Goyim over whether or not they want food grown.

Send money at least. Speak the truth about their situation too.

Your liberals did this, your fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7zaH4UddFc
TFW you will never have a nationalist band where everyone can come sing and bond over a common culture that isn't plastic patriotism.

Right but I don't know about where to send it. I'm afraid they'll give it all to niggers.

See if there is like an Afrikaan farmers foundation or something, verify that it is legit, then gib money. You can ask South Africans on Sup Forums which organizations are legit and which ones are lying coons.

I don't really think they need our help, at least not now, most whites there are armed and know how to protect themselves. There's white farmer communities who support and help each other. But they're definitely gonna need more help when the situation there gets even worse.

I guess I'll just wait until shit hits the fan. The news about their new leader wanting to seize their land has got me worried about them. I don't want to do nothing and regret it.

Afrikaner volksraad. They threatened the ANC with a race war over land reform. They are the best people you can send money to.

>if it hadn't been for our cultural marxist kikes subverting goyim into shouting Apartheid at everything none of this would be happening
FTFY

You should hire mercenaries in your coming race/civil war too.

Our previous president also wanted to do so but he only said so because of the support he'd get. The new one, however, seems to mean it. He gives me the impression that he actually wants to help blacks. That means killing us and driving us out of SA

sounds like you had a great time though you missed out on the opportunity to whip the shit out of a nigger, all you had to do was ask and I'm sure they would have given you a go.

If you ever come back, never show that fear you feel, it makes you vulnerable, keep your indoor rape-gate locked and always have a gun nearby and you'll be fine... at least until the racewar breaks out.

Yeah but we need an army. We're outnumbered 12 to 1. We need an army who isn't just in it for the money. We need an army who will stand by us if we win and wish to form a new nation for ourselves.

I know you guys are well armed, maybe even better armed than American whites. I think you will all be able to put up a good fight. I'll try to send money to you guys to support you when the fighting starts.

Could you use volunteers? I am an Autistic Rhodieboo with medical training.

I heard there weren't even blacks in South Africa until the Bantus migrated southwards after Europeans colonized South Africa. Is this true? That would mean niggers have no rightful indigenous claim to South Africa.

US Army veteran coming to SA...
timeslive.co.za/news/sci-tech/2018-02-23-watch--us-military-veterans-take-on-rhino-poachers-in-sa/

Yet the truth is that blacks are helped by returning to Apartheid, not by slaughtering all the Boer.

How does he recognize what just happened in Zimbabwe over the last 5 years or so?

Retweet on twatter, FB Instagram, make this know to normies.

There was another tribe, one much older up the evolutionary chain, like abbos. The Bantu slaughtered them on their way to Rhodesian jobs. I forget their name but it starts with a Kh-

That's awesome. It reminds me of a documentary I watched about Blacks killing all of their precious Wildlife. I think It was called "Africa Addio"

I would help but I have no apparent skills, I know some programming but not much, with some training I could deal in cryptographic work in your war. I think. But there would probably be many more better people at this than me. I want to deal in some information science of some sort. Dunno what I'm going to do at this point. I want to see what factions rise in my own country's civil war first, if I am not satisfied I could join a South African auxiliary unit or something.

Obligatory Jan Lamprecht, based South African (survived Rhodesia):

historyreviewed.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=7lC5qdzaxMI&list=PLGzS55JdiuT4RDrBGnhnEjNEG-32YKyC7

found it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi

first, set this man free

I’m willing to buy tons of property in the Mid/Northwest just for White South Africans to move into. That way they can live in America and not lose their culture roots. It will be like how Mexico allows mennonites to live in their own containment area so they can stay safe from mestizos.

Actually the world did this to us... I thinks it time they start undoing what they did...

google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.snf.ch/sitecollectiondocuments/nfp/nfp42p/nfp42p_staehelin-e.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwisnaTK6b7ZAhVaOMAKHT9dB8YQwaICCDswDA&usg=AOvVaw1nHY9wkkc9wbS5NHuXdow5

What % of whites in SA are redpilled and what % are cucks even after all this happened?

Some good posts on the subject

I would imagine more than most white countries, but I've heard it's still nowhere near as much as you would want. Civic Nationalism is a fucking mind virus in the western psyche.

can't hear.

I actually had these guys in mind.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

Most whites in the Mid/Northwest hate Mestizos with a passion unlike whites in the Southwest who tend to defend them at all costs. I’d imagine Boers are a thousand times more extreme and that’s a good thing.

In lauren simonsens documentary there was a woman complaining about how they don't like whites just because they have a different language and skin color. The conditioning is so deep people about to be genocided just think race is skin color.

Khosians and Whites got along fine, it’s the Congoid apes who want them dead. I heard most of Khosians hate the ANC and EFF.

Use some science magic to synthesize water from oxygen and hydrogen in the air.

>bunned by nigger infiltrators
What does that mean? It involves rape, doesn't it?

Wikipedia says they're the same people.

the khoikhoi are a subgroup of the khoisan

Yes Brad we should help them

TL;DR version:
It's kind of a yes and no.
Small bantu tribal groups moved down here less than 70 years before the whites showed up.
They found the KhoiKhoi and KhoiSan groups (which were hunter gatherers), butchered them, used some of their body parts for muti (witchdoctor blood-magic/medicine stuff) and also slave-wifed or full on enslaved the women and children.

Then the whites showed up, started working the land and making it prosperous. At that point more and more bantus flooded in, seeing an opportunity for prosperity and began leeching off the settlers and starting minor conflicts over land that they said was "theirs" but they hadnt given a fuck about until the settlers had worked their asses off to make it viable for farming and living.
Then things kind of began escalating from there onwards.

A rifle and a dream will get a lot of Americans involved. If you make getting there as simple as a plane ticket you'll get a lot of help

Feels good man let the boers woman be raped

I guesstimate, 70% red pill... 30% blue pill...

Aren’t the British South Africans the ones who are bluepilled?

>not realizing that every nigger in Africa is going to starve to death while shit goes down in South Africa and Africa is simultaneously hit with the most extreme drought in history

Let them die would be a start no white woman will be left un impregnated by the black man

Were the Khoisan happy about the European settlers coming and subduing the Bantus?

shits getting heated, when will civil war erupt?

Fuck off blasphemous fed.

This is going to happen too your daughter s lmao

From what I understand
The Bantus (vast majority of South African blacks) are split into loads of subgroups like Zulus and some others (who are the largest group of bantu?), plus Zimbabwean and other immigrats (who are also Bantu)
The Khoisan are the first black people of South Africa but they are quite small

prepare to get whiped jamal, the day of the rope is comming to SA

Zero farm death is benchmark.... So....

you'll see this all over the news

Muh, We want africa WAKKA LAND SHIT HOLD. YOU NEED WHITE PEOPLE FAGGOT

>When your helicopter breaks down in South Africa and you have to call an Uber

>he says using a computer and Internet invented by the White man
You realize we are going to exterminate you with fucking terminator robots this time, right?

Sure thing cuck just look at the west Mohammed is taking all you women
Btw more boers getting hunted

Oh it's you again. I bet you're really proud of yourself. Larping as a nigger all day on Sup Forums. Did you ever stop and wonder where it all went wrong?

Say hello to your new overlords, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Is that Hogg after they falseflag-in-a-falseflag him on the left?

Keep banging nigger kike.

SA is not europe you imbecile work monkey, you WILL get fucking skined alive while bantu children and women get decapited you subhuman

I know you're a low IQ monkey but South America isn't considered part of the west

>When your South African 2 man Uber team really puts in the extra effort to get that 5 star rating

Thanks senpai

See This boer woman will belong to the black seed your linage and race will die lmao

unless the government orders the airports to turn a blind eye to aspiring foreign volunteers, like that happened during the spanish civil war, it won't be simple as that
you'd probably have to travel to a neighbouring country, make contact with some smugglers or try make the journey over the border yourself and if you successfully cross the border than you need to find some guys willing to take you and hope you don't come across some guys who are going to kill/capture you

Found this picture of your grandmother.

Found this picture of your great uncle.

Fuck off Israel, there is no creature on this planet I would place below you. Do the world a favour and kys.

lmao

I kek'd

Clue: each official language in South Africa (there are a fuck ton of them) is linked to a geographical region... Follow the languages... Find the original area... Excluding English and Afrikaans obviously..

There were so few of them left after getting bantu'd that no one really got to hear their opinion. Though there was a respectful peace between the remainders of the Khoi people and the settlers. They were quite happy to just leave each other be and go about their own business

The Zulu and Xhosa are the two biggest groups and they cant even get along with one another (though there are tons of other subgroups that fractured off the Bantus).
Also the khoisan are kind of like the american indians in a way, too small of a population exists now for anyone to even give a fuck about them

Found this picture of your distant cousin after he didn't pick cotton fast enough.

You need a Nellis
The RUF, a rebel faction fighting the UNsupported government of Sierra Leone, was winning in 1999. They were knocking on the door of the nation's capital, Freetown, and the situation was in fact so hopeless that British forces were abandoning the area just as Ellis arrived.
"The beer's in the fridge. Don't get killed too much"
Ellis and his team, however, were unshaken by the fact that they were pretty much the only foreigners still in the game. They stayed and fought, presumably for their own amusement, flying missions with Ellis' gunship helicopter and messing with the rebels any way they could. The RUF got so enraged by him that they soon sent him a message:
"If we ever catch you, we'll cut out your heart and eat it."
Ellis responded by stocking his gunship full of weapons (in case he should ever be shot down) and hovering over RUF strongholds, showered them with leaflets saying:
"RUF: This time we've dropped leaflets. Next time it will be a half-inch Gatling machine gun, or 57 mm rockets, or 23 mm guns, or 30 mm grenades, or ALL OF THEM!"
"I'll probably throw myself out, and then you'll be sorry."
After a while, the government of Sierra Leone stopped paying Ellis, because they were forced to abandon the Freetown area, too. Ellis, however, enjoyed the little flame war he got going so much that he kept flying missions for another year, pro bono. During that time, in addition to his usual antics, Ellis singlehandedly stopped the RUF from advancing into Freetown-without a copilot, in the middle of the night and without any night vision.
TWICE.
The first time they forgot the grenades, and everyone knows you get your whole war free if that happens.
At some point, the Brits realized that the ragtag bunch of madmen they'd left behind were actually winning, so they skulked ashamedly back into the fight by financing Ellis and offering assistance.
Ellis and his helicopter stuck with Sierra Leone all the way up to the RUFs defeat in 2002.

stop giving him attention. He's some sperg. I doubt he's even a nigger. Probably some cuck fetishist. You'll Notice he's in almost every thread.

Aren't the bantu the most aggressive and stupid blacks out there? The only peaseful niggs in existance are the pygmies but they are getting genocided by the bantu and nobody does shit. Now they want to do the same to the boers. Fucking hate these niggers.

Doesn't matter if we had an army bro. As soon as war breaks out here the US and EU nations will intervene as usual. They will paint us boers as nazis and send in troops to kill us. As usual we have the world against us.

Say we do manage to overthrow the government and take power, you think the world won't put sanctions in place like they did in the apartheid era? We are fucked either way.

But I'm enjoying it.

poor quality bait, larping as a black to sew more division and hatred - you must be Jewish

I hope they bring a half dozen hueys and miniguns.

Are you accusing her of bad taste?

encourage them to emigrate away from SA. its only going to get worse. soon military will just murder em and sieze their land, rape their daughters.
that god forsaken land is not worth their and their family's lives.
come home, whiteman

>Doesn't matter if we had an army bro. As soon as war breaks out here the US and EU nations will intervene as usual
It can go differently with the Internet exposing the truth.

I have been working hard for over half a year spreading the truth about SA online and IRL. Everyone I know IRL is now redpilled on SA and no one trusts the MSM anymore.

You're probably right but we must keep faith. It can be different.

yeah it's pretty funny.

South Africa** you retarded cuck OMG a nigger knows how to spell better than a white boi
Btw The boers are a future extinct race gg bois

Genocide is the only solution.

Chappie was a good film, hope they make a remake in Neo-Karachi London

youtu.be/aXWL0FpRAS8

youtube.com/watch?v=TX2PnRWFsvE

I found this photo of your last family reunion nigger-kun.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLOf1V4eDqk
somalis or maybe west african groups are equal
american niggers are descended mostly from western african groups like the mande
you know a continent is cancer when the arabs are the most civilized there (outside of rhodesians and boers)

>Fearing capture/death when grabbing a gun and heading to South Africa to defend the weak
That's not how you be a hero dad

you must be stupid--that or a shill. only results matter.