Does Sup Forums seriously think can build a nation without immigrants and an ethnostate?

does Sup Forums seriously think can build a nation without immigrants and an ethnostate?

those country will be trade embargoed and be labeled terrorist,
remember nazism?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/operation-homeland-white-nationalists?amp
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/12/04/high-profile-alt-righters-form-new-umbrella-group-identitarian-focus
babylonbee.com/news/southern-poverty-law-center-adds-list-hate-groups/
lmgtfy.com/?q="operation homeland"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source pls, want to read it

Palestine looks comfy, we should build our ethnostate there lads

delivared

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/operation-homeland-white-nationalists?amp

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/12/04/high-profile-alt-righters-form-new-umbrella-group-identitarian-focus

>Operation Homeland
Explain

Already in progress in 3 locations. Literally not larpily.

idk, i thought Sup Forums home of alt right?? no?

no

The alt-right is a meme, only newfags want to label everyone on this board as alt-right.

sage

fuck off you sperg lurk more

white is the new Israelite. you are the new Israelite . you must teach and raise your messiah and take over Palestine and Israel. kill the synagogue of Satan and unit the tribes.

>does Sup Forums seriously think can build a nation without immigrants

The United Kingdom was a lot better before they came.

The alt right isn't real. It's a made up media term for anyone who isn't the goodest of goys.

please be kind to newbie?

Who cares about embargoes and labels and sanctions, white people can design build and grow anything we need, we don't rely on the rest of the world like the parasite races do. We can kill anything that comes knocking too.

Can't say i'm much of a fan of a new ethnostate though, better to just kill all the subhumans here and clean up our lands, we already built our ethnostates and i ain't moving out for nobody.

Why build a new city, when you can just sweep the streets of the old one clean ?

threads like these are embarassing. as a beady eyed anglo user who's lived in a few places(third world shitholes) i can certify that you'd rethink your question if you'd be so good as to live a few places too

Lets take over antartica. Better yet lets take over Mars niggers can crash on the moon.

They will have german ,ango and french tribes. All other 10 will get lost and spread around the world.
Making an analogy with your african-jewish tribes, sweden is the best candidate.

>implying you dont scientific Research Agreement with other nations

poland isnt getting embargoed

>america is 63% white
are you realy white?

Alt right isnt real its the term made by KNN kike news network

The British Empire was a creation of a Jew, Benjamin Disraeli. Only plebs are anti-Semites.

>does Sup Forums seriously think can build a nation without immigrants and an ethnostate?
yes
>those country will be trade embargoed and be labeled terrorist
most of us would rather die there than live here

reminder: no amount of lefty propaganda is going to stop the pendulum from completing its swing. All non-europeans inside europe will be detained and deported, if they resist, they will be shot.

>these fags aren't in the discord
haha sucks to be you
whites only on elysium

Please don't say retarded shit based on absolutely nothing. The British Empire as an enterprise began in the late 16th century and Benjamin Disraeli was only born in the 19th century. For fuck's sake.

Just do it in Europe

We le 56% Uruk Hai Master Race here

can we civic nationalism or alt lite? l

>can we cuck
No.

Not all darkies are shitskins

Some are based and just have to prove it

>t. 98 pound girlyboy typing on mommy's keyboard

kek

iv'e no idea what you're talking about.

>splc
And ignored.

The ethnostate will likely be a beta sausage party.

yes we can have a white Wakanda more like asguard

There are already several groups quietly and peacefully building ethnonations.
They haven't formed formal states yet, because that would take full on separatism.
Usually states don't easily let go of territory or influence

so how you gonna test whether the person white or bleaching their skin? or editing their dna in the future?

*slams cheetos covered fingers against the keyboard*
blerrughghghg

>remember nazism?
are you talking about how hitler took his nation for what was essentially white zimbabwe to a nation capable of challenging every other advanced military power on earth despite economic sanctions brought about by international jewry ?

Hello fellow white man. As a white man I was wondering which 3 locations?

>does Sup Forums seriously think can build a nation without immigrants and an ethnostate?

israel did it

never gonna happen

we dont need world trade. we will simply make do with what we have and give up what isn't practical.

Fuck all of em, leave us be.

answer meee!

First time hearing this

We could DNA test, but what you're saying isn't going to be an issue.

>people actually think the "alt right" is an organized political party/movement and not just a bunch of faggots shitposting about niggers, spics, and kikes online

74.6% , m8

So alt right is an actually thing now? Why am I not surprised

operation homeland sound cool

Then I guess the US will have to go back to being an isolationist. Back before we worried about Israel or wars in Europe. Or displaced 'refugees'. What a catatrosphe

If a person says things like "civic nationalism" "women rights" "we should help the children of X nation" "war is bad" "I hate the military" "I have guns, but I think they should be banned" "trans people are good" "we are all made equal" "I am vegan", the person is not white and should be shot before being shoved onto a plane that drops him off in the middle of the shithole that he or she came from. For safety reasons, ask them to eat a slice of bacon.

so are you ok with nigger modifying their skin DNA white?

yes

That nigger didn't turn white he turned chinese

If you can't tell if someone is white or "white" with mongrel genes, then maybe you should be sent to meet Poseidon along with the creature.

A DNA test would still show that he's not european despite what he looks like.

But again, it's a non-issue... This isn't common.

it is not about the color of the skin but the content of their character and niggers are some subhuman monkey folk

>does Sup Forums

Given that this is the first any of us have heard of "Operation Homeland", what makes you think that:
1) Sup Forums is home of the "Alt-Right"?
2) the claims in the article are genuine?

are you fucking retarded ? honestly, are you ?
skin does not equal race, you absolute brainlet.
Is an African albino suddenly European just because his skin is white ? No.
kys

Everyone know the west will be 10x better without subhuman ,they know we know and even the god hinself know

fuckin' THIS.

babylonbee.com/news/southern-poverty-law-center-adds-list-hate-groups/

I thought pol was kekistan

Where? keeping in mind that slavs aren't white

t. dynamite skunk

>>does Sup Forums
>Given that this is the first any of us have heard of "Operation Homeland", what makes you think that:
>1) Sup Forums is home of the "Alt-Right"?
see
Sup Forums has the same ideology with alt right spencer.

>2) the claims in the article are genuine?
lmgtfy.com/?q="operation homeland"

What's wrong with your English, UK user?

When people can choose to genetically engineer themselves, most of them will choose to be white. You will get an ethnostate by default. It does not matter though because by that time their labour, of both mind and body, will be completely useless. The only reason they will matter is because the elite will be allocated votes in the global super state based on the number of their thralls.

That's why it needs to happen in murrica. We have the resources to tell everyone to go fuck themselves. Inb4 56% atrocidad.

Mohammed is angry

>300 languages man..

>americans actually believe this
your country is going to end up balkanised.

where are you from ? Dont say the UK because its obvious you're not.

>Disraeli created the British empire
lmao

So you speak worse English than most people on this site despite living in London.
Bravo, you're truly a shining beacon of light, which we should follow.

I come here from the other place.

In order to build a large movement, first build many small movements which are mutually reinforcing. Allow them to discover one another, or help them do-so if time is short.

That is all.

grammar nazi on Sup Forums, siriously?

>nigger lips
>nappy hair

I think Operation Homeland is an Identity Evropa spinoff group that's all about moving white nationalists into the same areas

>he doesnt know

YES WE CAN

If Wakanda can do it I don't see why whites can't do it.

Fuck off

>People think that anyone other than faggot Spencer self identify as Altright

If the Alt-Right was serious, they'd promote white fertility and the ethostate would create itself. As it stands many promote MGTOW, faggotry and *whites only liberalism. Hence it has to be concluded that they are either run by psychopaths or are losers. Probably both.

>those country will be trade embargoed and be labeled terrorist,
>remember nazism?
There was a lot of trade with the Reich until 1939. The U.S. didn't give a fuck until Pearl Harbor dragged them into it.

Fake AF. Just another controlled op Jew production.

There is no “alt right” outside of the imagination of the left.

Alt right doesn't exist. It's a progressishit label to a fake, made up boogeyman.

>without immigrants

Depends if they're white immigrants or not.

i'm mad as fuck

no

>civic nationalism

Death would be better.

No big nose trick now

oh shit, you are right, it will be labeled terrorist.

that's it, everybody go home. them fucking labels, man.