You can leave a death note to a dumb kid stereotype, any race, any social class, any country...

You can leave a death note to a dumb kid stereotype, any race, any social class, any country, in a universe where death note never happened.
Which one would be the most entertaining and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an aussie bloke

Kim Jong un

This is a difficult question because the most amusing idiots would get themselves caught too quickly.

An alcoholic russian

Either someplace with little to no internet connection like Central Africa. It would more than likely land into the hands of some sort of militia, like the LRA, or Anti-Balaka. It'd be interesting to see how many deaths happen through communication means that aren't television or the internet.

not before starting a nuclear war and who gives a shit in that case we all ded

Put it in a food drop to Africa.

Based user, now we are safe forever since they can't write.

me

The biggest wewuzzing mongolian I can find.

the pope. I'd be really curious to see what he'd do

Now this I would watch.
Would he see it as an instrument of God? Like all the Cardinals could form a Democracy to vote who to kill.
or just lock it up in a Vault under St. Peter's Basilica...

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4

him

The moral opposite of Light
The teenage son of a mobster
He's highly intelligent, attractive, charming, basically Light but evil, since his upbringing was under a different set of values he's not trying to fix the world, he's just fixed on conquering it
A ton of fun shit could happen, fighting L, clan wars, the death note falling into another family's hands
It would be amazing

The current pope would probably destroy it, thinking Ryuk a demon. A more interesting choice would be a corrupt middle-ages pope, essentially a king, who desires power.

>any race, any social class, any country,
Supreme leader of North Korea.

>giving Rodrigo Borgia a death note
Well, that sounds genuinely interesting

I'm sure the Undertale's Genocide route taught him a thing or two, thank you MatPat!

reminder that the borgias did NOTHING WRONG

That actually sounds kind of fun. I would read that.

>basically Light but evil

uhhh, user...

...yes?
Is there something you want to say to me?

not him but Light was the villain

Just because he died doesn't mean he was actually the villain
Even if history is written by the victors

Light actually saved more lives than L camp, he's the hero

Knowing that route it propably would have made it more safe, no?

At least they wouldn't ever get caught as the usual murdering would cover everything up.

ee-sama

Then who's to say it hasn't happened already?

A kid who's part of ISIS. He'd likely livestream the first death and then tell sand niggers around the world to hit him up with heretics' names to write until the only people left are muslims.

Some SJW at Google who has root access to servers

Either a Catholic Turk, or a Greek.

everybody
everybody gets a page from the death note in the mail with instructions. a free for all that ends society in a matter of minutes.

moot?

My OC

A barely literate thug who's on the street level of a gang somewhere in Detroit or some other inner city hellhole. I'd love to see the animal level cunning a person like that could come up with.

>SomeMenJustWantToWatchTheWorldBurn.exe

to an important prince or king of midle age
just wondering how many people would actualy die when they try to kill a brother or relative to keep/get power since giving same name wasnst that uncommon

It's fucking genius.

ROHNALD DRUMPF

Africans can't write.

Hitler, duh

to make it a bit more interesting: Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin would get "immunity" to it and they would know it as well.

>Finds out his religion is a lie
Time for the 10th crusade.

Pope cuck?
He would use it to kill catholics.

this kid

Breivik.

A poor Indian kid

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

some sheltered suburban white kid from the east coast with self esteem issues.
he should have a whiny personality, be dumber than most average high schoolers and basically be a thirsty angsty bitch.

he should also have some stupid generic name like Turner or something.

>Crime rates down
>Less murders, rape, etc
How is he the villain.

this isn't anime.

I am more interested in the idea of a fixed lifespan; if Ryuk can see how long Light had to live, then he already know when the story would end.

But there is also the possibility that Light would have lived a long life if he never touched the Death Note. The show never told us if the pre-determined lifespan can actually be changed that way. We only know that being given the eyes half the life span, we have no info about any other way to change it.

Chris chan

Karl Pilkington.

Martin Shkreli

Probably because the writer didn't want to try fucking with those mechanics when he already had enough on his hands. You could easily make an entire show out of the gimmick of someone/everyone being able to see when everyone else dies and possibly trying to change fate. Actually sounds pretty cool when I think about it.

>give it to a canadian
>he write Ryoku name

Mmmh... The whole point of Death Note is that Light is an egotistical megalomaniac with high social standing and every single gifts in the world who deems the world unworthy of his superior self.

Not saying L was better, but neither are good nor evil, they're both egoists who hide behind moral standings and value to justify themselves...

This definitely needs to be a thing, kind of reminds me of Ikigami.

Stefan Molyneux. I'd like to see what he does with it, if he does anything with it.

I really doubt someone would catch on as quickly as in the show. Even if someone was watching for this, there are so many media outlets. A little randomness would throw off any algorithm to find you. You would have to be a complete moron to get caught.

>you would have to be a complete moron to get caught

oh boy... never underestimate humanity.

How to Use: LIX
A human death caused by Death Note will indirectly lengthen some other human's original life even without a specific intention to lengthen a particular person's original life span in the human world.

How to Use: LVIII
By manipulating the death of a human that has influence over another human's life, that human's original life span can sometimes be lengthened.
If a god of death intentionally does the above manipulation to effectively lengthen a human's life span, the god of death will die, but even if a human does the same, the human will not die.

His lifespan might have changed some while doing the killings.

a Sup Forumsfag

antifa

One of those nu-male feminist college boys.

an indian guy imagine all the death women for not showing him their pussy

name calling isn't an argument

user you seriously underestimate modern technology. Facebook has a ghost profile on your browsing habits, even if you're not a user. Most people who don't know how to use Linux, Tor/VPN, etc are getting caught in at most a month if they don't immediately go on a killing rampage.

>Facebook has a ghost profile on your browsing habits, even if you're not a user.
How?

all that facebook shit on every website probably.

Vote for me. I promise WW3 in a month

>can kill anyone anonymously any way you want and make them do whatever you want before death
>needs a month

NoScript/ uMatrix with User Agent, and Referer spoofing broh

Give Trump a Death Note, but, let the media know he has one. "Fake News".

Give one to Hitler. I imagine our world would be a much different place. Maybe better, maybe worse... Probably better.

Drop a Death Note in Tibet

I need a month to make it the most fucked up World War the world has ever seen
No alliances, free for all, and I'll try to get Kim Jong-un alive as long as I can

An ISIS militant in the middle of the desert.

Drop it in Queens, New York.
The urban youth who picks it up will mostly try and fail to kill people in the hood with the book because they momma give them all fucking retarded names that even they can't spell.

What would Shinzo Abe do realistically do with the Death Note?

Kim Joun-Un will die at 97 in his bed surrounded by his friends and family ;)

that's assuming you're using a computer. If someone just used cable I'd say it'd be pretty tough to catch them

Tomboy

>Using Chrome/Firefox
>Trusting non open source software
As for browsers in the case of having the death note, use either Ungoogled Chromium (Chrome with the google shit removed) or Pale Moon.

Because Chrome and Firefox automatically sends data to Google and Mozilla, respectively. Same with Windows. The NSA has back doors in all of them. Probably even slipped some into Linux, but due to being open source its harder to hide because anyone can check, and does check regularly the code.

We have a winner!

>implying glorious leader will live only to 97

Or just use Tor.

im scared

this is beyond edge, this is madness itself

I'll leave the Death Note to Duterte.

The current Pope is literally a heretic you uneducated faggot

i don't see how that makes his statement false

>His lifespan might have changed some while doing the killings.
I can definitely see Ryuk laughing at himself as he watched Light's original lifespan dwindle every time he used it. Light was the kind of guy who would have lived to his 90's. But I now suspect that he was slowly signing his life away after every kill.

Literally every Pope that reformed the Church in some way can be considered a heretoc.

>demons exist so a religion with a highly elaborate demonology is false
jej

The current Pope would absolutely abuse it was my point.

I'm with . The trick is to NOT be an idiot about modern technology.

The other trick is to use your powers without being a complete moron.

Forget killing, the Death Note literally gives you the ability to control someone for seven days in a completely untracable manner. That is an insane amount of power.